Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks
Art Deco Art Deco is offline

Default A Whois client for anyone interested in tracing the trolls polluting s.e.d

miguel wrote:

Meat Plow wrote:
Eeyore wrote:
Meat Plow wrote:
Eeyore wrote:
Meat Plow wrote:
Eeyore wrote:
Meat Plow wrote:

And I imagine whoever is flooding SED does
so as a reaction to your idiocy.

It has zilch to do with me.

Denial isn't a river in Egypt.

I have kept totally and completely out of this until a few hours ago
when it
became clear that the fucjers in a.u.k were out of control.

Consider yourself an enemy of s.e.d

You're not the spokesperson for SED but you are the real enemy here, not
me.

I've dome absolutely nothing.

You've advocated netkkkoping, and fought with just about everyone. You've
painted a nice bright red bulls eye on SED and caused kooks seeking
revenge upon you to flood SED.

Your bigotry betrays you.

Your lack of knowing what bigotry is embarrasses you.

Attention, Ladies:

Eeyore is going to destoy AUK, and I am in full support of her
efforts.

Please begin the destruction immediately.

Did you kneel before that autographed photo of OJ Simpson this morning,
crasstoad?

"Causation of gravity is missing frame field always attempting
renormalization back to base memory of equalized uniform momentum."
-- nightbat the saucerhead-in-chief