Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
coyote coyote is offline

Default A Whois client for anyone interested in tracing the trollspolluting s.e.d

Lionel wrote:
On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 01:54:09 -0400, coyote wrote:

Lionel wrote:
On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 01:13:26 -0400, coyote wrote:

Meat Plow wrote:
On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 00:49:27 -0400, coyote wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
Meat Plow wrote:

And I imagine whoever is flooding SED does
so as a reaction to your idiocy.
It has zilch to do with me.

It has much to do with you; netcops are not well liked.
Like I said he painted a rather large bulls eye on SED with his
netkkkoping ****.
Yeah. And then he keeps painting it bigger, and bigger, and bigger...
I was particularly impressed when he bolted on the the Xenon runway
strobe that projects "UDP!!11!!" into the night sky.

Kind of like the Bat Signal, only...different. It does bring creatures,
to be sure, but not just bats.

Well.... Some of us are a little batty.

It is better to have bats in the belfry or have it be empty?

--
~coyote