Posted to sci.electronics.repair
LPC2106

Default look for a special program that install in a client

so that I know the client is working and it is up and running,

it will report to me remotely

machine A is OK IP address.

I do not need spy program to avoid legal invasion of privacy.

what do u suggest? sometime client their machine is out of order again after
we fixed the hardware of software.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Mike Berger

I suggest using a "ping" utility. You'll know right away
if the machine responds to the address you expect.

HVAC Dilemma Hell Toupee Home Repair 5 July 2nd 04 01:11 PM
Some daft schemes really do work. Dougie Woodworking 3 March 9th 04 02:31 AM
Veritas twin-screw vise install report Mike in Mystic Woodworking 14 November 27th 03 05:11 PM
OT NewsProxy install Woodworking 5 September 10th 03 02:30 AM