Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default A toast to toasting... - me.jpg

Attached Thumbnails
A toast to toasting... - me.jpg-me-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default A toast to toasting... - me.jpg - Me-JT.JPG

On Thu, 12 Apr 2007 14:41:12 -0500, John Fields
wrote:

Damn! I thought I was the ugly one ;-)

See attachment :-(

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Attached Thumbnails
A toast to toasting... - me.jpg-me-jt-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Damn! I thought I was the ugly one ;-)

I thought so! You DID play one of the monsters on Star Trek! ;-)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Damn! I thought I was the ugly one ;-)

I thought so! You DID play one of the monsters on Star Trek! ;-)

At Halloween all I need is a flashlight to scare the little kids ;-)

You know, just hold the flashlight under you chin, illuminating face
in shadows ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

John Fields wrote:

[Image]

You never said you used to play in ZZ Top.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Out riding my scooter one night and then.......... ;-) Ouch, that hurt.
This was just hours after the wreck, you should have seen me when the black
and blue set in a couple days later. Adreneline makes you do stupid things
like refuse to stay in the hospital where you belong. Total damage:

1 nearly detached ear (thank God for plastic surgeons on call ;-)
1" long cut to the bone above eye
1 broken collar bone
numerous broken/cracked ribs
various abbrasions/scrapes from bouncing on the pavement (luckily not much
sliding, mostly bouncing)

I really wish I had video of it. I used to think that soft tissue injuries
were a scam. I now know better, not that I got a dime for my fun. I
honestly didn't know that you could hurt that much. It hurt more every day
for three weeks, then it started to subside. The broken bones and cuts are
nothing (well...except those ribs ;-), it's muscle spasms and soft tissue
stuff that really hurts.

Attached Thumbnails
A toast to toasting... - me.jpg-wreck-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Damn! I thought I was the ugly one ;-)

I thought so! You DID play one of the monsters on Star Trek! ;-)

At Halloween all I need is a flashlight to scare the little kids ;-)

You know, just hold the flashlight under you chin, illuminating face
in shadows ;-)

What? No special effects? No fake lightning or making the steps
vibrate under their feet while you toss your head back and yell
"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Damn! I thought I was the ugly one ;-)

I thought so! You DID play one of the monsters on Star Trek! ;-)

At Halloween all I need is a flashlight to scare the little kids ;-)

You know, just hold the flashlight under you chin, illuminating face
in shadows ;-)

What? No special effects? No fake lightning or making the steps
vibrate under their feet while you toss your head back and yell
"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"?

Well! I do have a voice for it. Unfortunately I did make a kid cry
one halloween, so I've stopped doing it ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Jim Thompson wrote:
On Thu, 12 Apr 2007 14:41:12 -0500, John Fields

Damn! I thought I was the ugly one ;-)

I thought so! You DID play one of the monsters on Star Trek! ;-)

At Halloween all I need is a flashlight to scare the little kids ;-)

You know, just hold the flashlight under you chin,

^^^^
Which one?

;-P
Rich

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
Well! I do have a voice for it. Unfortunately I did make a kid cry
one halloween, so I've stopped doing it ;-)

Give'em one of those little stuffed animals sitting on the bookshelf behind
you to make up for it?

:-)

Are those yours or your wife's anyway?

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Thu, 12 Apr 2007 15:39:02 -0700, "Joel Kolstad"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
Well! I do have a voice for it. Unfortunately I did make a kid cry
one halloween, so I've stopped doing it ;-)

Give'em one of those little stuffed animals sitting on the bookshelf behind
you to make up for it?

:-)

Are those yours or your wife's anyway?

They're mine ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
They're mine ;-)

Awww... :-)

I bet you're a very sought-after grandpappy!

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Damn! I thought I was the ugly one ;-)

I thought so! You DID play one of the monsters on Star Trek! ;-)

At Halloween all I need is a flashlight to scare the little kids ;-)

You know, just hold the flashlight under you chin, illuminating face
in shadows ;-)

What? No special effects? No fake lightning or making the steps
vibrate under their feet while you toss your head back and yell
"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"?

Well! I do have a voice for it. Unfortunately I did make a kid cry
one halloween, so I've stopped doing it ;-)

It wasn't your laugh, it was that "IRS Auditor" costume. Gets them
every time! ;-)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Damn! I thought I was the ugly one ;-)

I thought so! You DID play one of the monsters on Star Trek! ;-)

At Halloween all I need is a flashlight to scare the little kids ;-)

You know, just hold the flashlight under you chin, illuminating face
in shadows ;-)

Actually, it was the stench in every case.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Thu, 12 Apr 2007 22:20:50 +0100, Eeyore
Gave us:

John Fields wrote:

[Image]

You never said you used to play in ZZ Top.

He's an old gold prospector.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Bob Bob is offline

"Anthony Fremont" wrote in message
[...]

Sorry to hear about your booboo. What kind of scooter? Sport bike, cruiser,
dual sport, tourer? Were you wearing a helmet?

The good news is, even with your injuries, you're still better looking than
Jim and John -- combined!
;-]

Bob

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Thu, 12 Apr 2007 16:28:29 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

I knew it! Too many Gs to the skull.

You be bent, boy.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Thu, 12 Apr 2007 15:13:52 -0700, Jim Thompson
Gave us:

wrote:

Damn! I thought I was the ugly one ;-)

I thought so! You DID play one of the monsters on Star Trek! ;-)

At Halloween all I need is a flashlight to scare the little kids ;-)

You know, just hold the flashlight under you chin, illuminating face
in shadows ;-)

What? No special effects? No fake lightning or making the steps
vibrate under their feet while you toss your head back and yell
"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"?

Well! I do have a voice for it. Unfortunately I did make a kid cry
one halloween, so I've stopped doing it ;-)

I'm telling you, it was the STENCH!

It even made the news...

"Stinky Old Fart Nearly Scares Halloween Kid To Death"
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Thu, 12 Apr 2007 19:26:08 -0700, "Bob"
wrote:

[...]

In 1977 I was in a major crash... car totaled out from under me...
seriously sprained thumb ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

MassiveProng wrote:
On Thu, 12 Apr 2007 16:28:29 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

I knew it! Too many Gs to the skull.

You be bent, boy.

And to think, my brain still runs rings around yours. What is your excuse?

I was bent, but the doctor scared me by telling me I'd be stuck like that if
I didn't get some therapy. The next day, I got my ladder, wire and tools
and installed 500' of network cabling. I got my mobility all back, you'd
never know how bent I really was.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Bob wrote:
"Anthony Fremont" wrote in message

Sorry to hear about your booboo. What kind of scooter? Sport bike,
cruiser, dual sport, tourer? Were you wearing a helmet?

The good news is, even with your injuries, you're still better
looking than Jim and John -- combined!
;-]

This was five years ago, but it's the only pic I had handy. 97 Sportster
it did allot better than me. I still have it and ride it. No helmet, not
that it would have made allot of difference (I wear a half shell when I wear
one). Oh yeah, I broke my finger too. Good thing I had my boots on or I'd
have probably broke my ankles too. I hit a median at night (never saw it
coming). Only time down, sure hope it's my last. :-)

I did this kind of thing allot when I was a teenager riding dirt bikes.
When you're 40, it actually hurts.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Thu, 12 Apr 2007 22:04:25 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

And to think, my brain still runs rings around yours. What is your excuse?

I see that you are delusional as well. Good job, asswipe. Go have
another toss from your bike. This time use a wall to prove to me what
the G forces are... please.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

[...]

Looks to me like someone beat your ass and your afraid to admit it? I also
thought you were taliban at first.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Thu, 12 Apr 2007 23:56:17 -0500, "Jon Slaughter"
Gave us:

[...]

Careful! He has LEDs on his Harley, and they light up when he is at
the bar! Not for too long though. Can't let them exceed the mileage
on the bike.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Don Vito in 20 years. ;-)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Vito for the non-MTV-viewers out there.

Tim

--
"Librarians are hiding something." - Steven Colbert

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
wrote:

Damn! I thought I was the ugly one ;-)

See attachment :-(

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Well if you're gonna go start a portrait thread...

EEs and beards seem to be a common thing, I've noticed.

Tim

--
"Librarians are hiding something." - Steven Colbert

Attached Thumbnails
A toast to toasting... - me.jpg-me2-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

MassiveProng wrote:
On Thu, 12 Apr 2007 23:56:17 -0500, "Jon Slaughter"

Looks to me like someone beat your ass and your afraid to admit it?
I also thought you were taliban at first.

Careful! He has LEDs on his Harley, and they light up when he is at
the bar! Not for too long though. Can't let them exceed the mileage
on the bike.

You're both morons. Do you really wonder why you have no friends around
here?

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Jon Slaughter wrote:

Looks to me like someone beat your ass and your afraid to admit it?

Does it now? I wonder how you'd look after bouncing down the pavement a
bit. As for gittin' skeered, would you have the balls to get back on one
after that.

I also thought you were taliban at first.

Yeah, well it's better than losing an ear, wouldn't you say?

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default A toast to toasting... - me.jpg - road rash.JPG

wrote:

[...]

---
Ouch!

Here's the worst I ever got:

--
JF

Attached Thumbnails
A toast to toasting... - me.jpg-road-rash-jpg

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 01:33:26 -0500, "Tim Williams"
Gave us:

Well if you're gonna go start a portrait thread...

EEs and beards seem to be a common thing, I've noticed.

Tim

Tinker boy looks like an x-navy radioman.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 04:47:17 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

MassiveProng wrote:
On Thu, 12 Apr 2007 23:56:17 -0500, "Jon Slaughter"

Looks to me like someone beat your ass and your afraid to admit it?
I also thought you were taliban at first.

Careful! He has LEDs on his Harley, and they light up when he is at
the bar! Not for too long though. Can't let them exceed the mileage
on the bike.

You're both morons. Do you really wonder why you have no friends around
here?

Your E-1 grade, petty schoolboy assessment is as retarded as you
are.

No wonder you got your ass kicked.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 11:48:51 -0500, John Fields
Gave us:

Judging from the previous post, that was back in the mid-late
sixties!

Damn, dude... your scans are huge yet still are pretty grainy.

How old is that scanner?
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

[...]

Yeah that looks like it hurt pretty good. I didn't get very much rash. I
didn't do allot of sliding so that helped. I did kind of a somersault by
diving over the bars and then into the road. After that, I was unconscious,
but I must have completed the somersault and then kinda skidded on my back,
feet first. Maybe a roll or two as well since I skinned my nose up pretty
good. I had a patch of rash on my shoulderblade, but nothing too severe.
I've seen some pretty scarey cases of it though. Sure don't want to do that
again.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

MassiveProng wrote:
On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 04:47:17 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"

You're both morons. Do you really wonder why you have no friends
around here?

Your E-1 grade, petty schoolboy assessment is as retarded as you
are.

I really don't know why that troll is trying to copy your headers. It's not
like he could actually hurt your reputation any. In fact, it's probably
doing more damage to his.

No wonder you got your ass kicked.

Sounds like you have allot of first hand experience.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

John Fields wrote:

Ouch!

Here's the worst I ever got:

BTW, how did you do that? Looks like a giant bruised area from an impact.
What hit you?

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

MassiveProng wrote:
On Thu, 12 Apr 2007 23:56:17 -0500, "Jon Slaughter"

Looks to me like someone beat your ass and your afraid to admit it?
I also thought you were taliban at first.

Careful! He has LEDs on his Harley, and they light up when he is at
the bar! Not for too long though. Can't let them exceed the mileage
on the bike.

You're both morons. Do you really wonder why you have no friends around
here?

I was just joking but I see how it is. I suppose Prong has a good reason
acting the way he does.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Jon Slaughter wrote:

Looks to me like someone beat your ass and your afraid to admit it?

Does it now? I wonder how you'd look after bouncing down the pavement a
bit. As for gittin' skeered, would you have the balls to get back on one
after that.

I wouldn't be riding one in the first place. A real man rides hog and not a
scooter. And no, not a pig... I did that only once and I have the gonorrhea
to prove it.

I also thought you were taliban at first.

Yeah, well it's better than losing an ear, wouldn't you say?

Maybe not... I hear they have excellent dental plans.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
wrote:

Damn! I thought I was the ugly one ;-)

See attachment :-(

You post something like that again and I'm going to have to report you!!!

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Jon Slaughter wrote:

Looks to me like someone beat your ass and your afraid to admit it?

Does it now? I wonder how you'd look after bouncing down the
pavement a bit. As for gittin' skeered, would you have the balls to
get back on one after that.

I wouldn't be riding one in the first place. A real man rides hog and
not a scooter. And no, not a pig... I did that only once and I have
the gonorrhea to prove it.

I don't ride a "hog", I ride a Sportster. A lean, nimble racing machine.
It's the fast Harley (well it was till they came out with that water-cooled
abomination).

I also thought you were taliban at first.

Yeah, well it's better than losing an ear, wouldn't you say?

Maybe not... I hear they have excellent dental plans.

okay then......