Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default A toast to toasting... - me.jpg

On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 20:04:26 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

My bike was in three floods
remember? It was in over two feet of water once.

No. I don't read your pathetic crap.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 09:27:58 -0500, John Fields
Gave us:

and instead of fighting it out on one
newsgroup and either winning or losing, but containing the vitriol,
they go to great pains to spread it far and wide and claim that's
hurting the one who they say "started" it. Kind of like if you have
sex with someone you _know_ is HIV positive and then you go on a
****ing spree to punish that person. Doesn't make any sense to me.

Good analogy. They are the worst disease in all of Usenet and have
been for years.

It is 100% evident in their sigs, and "awards" bull****.

They are legends in their own minds.

In reality, they are pathetic, and we should cease and desist all
communication with them, and that includes the meatturdplow that has
recently snuggled up to Anthony. Pathetic.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 12:35:45 -0700, MassiveProng
wrote:

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 09:27:58 -0500, John Fields
Gave us:

and instead of fighting it out on one
newsgroup and either winning or losing, but containing the vitriol,
they go to great pains to spread it far and wide and claim that's
hurting the one who they say "started" it. Kind of like if you have
sex with someone you _know_ is HIV positive and then you go on a
****ing spree to punish that person. Doesn't make any sense to me.

Good analogy. They are the worst disease in all of Usenet and have
been for years.

It is 100% evident in their sigs, and "awards" bull****.

They are legends in their own minds.

In reality, they are pathetic, and we should cease and desist all
communication with them, and that includes the meatturdplow that has
recently snuggled up to Anthony. Pathetic.

---
Mr. Plow, welcome to the group.

Mr. Prong, This is Mr. Plow, who has recently joined us.

How about if you two gentlemen shake hands and let bygones be
bygones. Please?

--
JF
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

MassiveProng wrote:
On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 19:38:03 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"

Remember "Laugh In" and the guy on the tricycle that would always
tip over? For some reason that comes to mind. Or do you just
remember the go-go chicks with the "tattoos"? ;-)

I remember that you ****ing retards couldn't hold a candle to even
the least funny of their show.

You are without humor, with you pathetic, petty attempts at humor.

At least we have grammar skills and the ability to join more than two words
together without making complete asses of ourselves. Don't you wish you had
skills..... of any kind?

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

MassiveProng wrote:
On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 20:04:26 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

The pipes aren't detrimental to the motor at all. Don't even start
trying to be a Harley expert now.

****ing retard. ALL backfires are detrimental to the engine,
dip****.

I used to build Harley engines, dumb****. That was back in '83.

I know more about internal combustion engines than you ever will.

So you never even touch an Evo motor then? You didn't "build motors", you
might have worked on a line sticking a part or two in, but you didn't "build
motors". The fact that you call them engines says loads about you and your
fake motorcycle knowledge. You're such a dumb ass.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

MassiveProng wrote:
On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 20:04:26 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

My bike was in three floods
remember? It was in over two feet of water once.

No. I don't read your pathetic crap.

Obviously. So then you are admitting that your intent is to stalk and
harass me?

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 15:04:57 -0500, John Fields
Gave us:

wrote:

[...]

Do you really know how long that ******* has been stalking around
behind my posts, and the groups I frequent bad mouthing me?

**** that, and **** him. He'd have to make MAJOR changes to his
life, personality, and behavior before that could happen, and I doubt
the little gang boy retard will do that.

Don't be duped, John.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 15:42:32 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

MassiveProng wrote:
On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 20:04:26 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

The pipes aren't detrimental to the motor at all. Don't even start
trying to be a Harley expert now.

****ing retard. ALL backfires are detrimental to the engine,
dip****.

I used to build Harley engines, dumb****. That was back in '83.

I know more about internal combustion engines than you ever will.

So you never even touch an Evo motor then? You didn't "build motors", you
might have worked on a line sticking a part or two in, but you didn't "build
motors".

You're a goddamned idiot. I worked in an automotive machine shop,
and I built every brand of auto engine, and built tractor motors, and
re-cut bike heads for stellite valve seats, and built VW motors, and
built harley motors.

Like I said, you retarded ****, I know more about engines than you
ever will.

The fact that you call them engines says loads about you and your
fake motorcycle knowledge.

Actually, your remark says a lot about what little you know.

A motor is typically an electric device. An engine is ALL internal
combustion engines, including all "motorcycle" ENGINES, dip****.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timelin...ine_technology

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motor

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Engine

You're such a dumb ass.

PKB, dip****.

IKYABWAI
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 15:45:48 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

MassiveProng wrote:
On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 20:04:26 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

My bike was in three floods
remember? It was in over two feet of water once.

No. I don't read your pathetic crap.

Obviously. So then you are admitting that your intent is to stalk and
harass me?

Grow up, you little pussy.

You make posts after mine all the time where your sole intent is
just that.

I am merely expressing an opinion about your stupidity.

Are you gonna cry?
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

MassiveProng wrote:
[...]

I seriously doubt that. You didn't answer my question. How many EVO motors
did you build?

The fact that you call them engines says loads about you and your
fake motorcycle knowledge.

Actually, your remark says a lot about what little you know.

A motor is typically an electric device. An engine is ALL internal
combustion engines, including all "motorcycle" ENGINES, dip****.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timelin...ine_technology

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motor

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Engine

When you quote the wiki, you've already lost. Of course motor commonly
refers to electric devices and that my bike has an internal combustion
engine. That doesn't change the fact that the norm is to call it a motor
and that if you showed up for a wrench job interview and you called it an
engine that'd be the last thing out of your mouth there. Just like I call
my bike a "Scooter" even though it doesn't have a step through, has a 1200cc
motor and it will go 120MPH.

You're such a dumb ass.

PKB, dip****.

IKYABWAI

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

MassiveProng wrote:
On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 20:04:26 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

My bike was in three floods
remember? It was in over two feet of water once.

No. I don't read your pathetic crap.

Obviously. So then you are admitting that your intent is to stalk
and harass me?

Grow up, you little pussy.

You make posts after mine all the time where your sole intent is
just that.

I am merely expressing an opinion about your stupidity.

Are you gonna cry?

I'm not the one whining to a troll's ISP trying to track him down, now am I?

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 16:57:45 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

When you quote the wiki, you've already lost.

When you make a stupid, retarded remark like that, you were never
even in the competition.

You lost the day your mommy shat you out of her ass and forgot to
flush you.

They are MOTORCYCLES, dumbass. They have ENGINES in them. Get a
clue.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 16:57:45 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

That doesn't change the fact that the norm is to call it a motor
and that if you showed up for a wrench job interview and you called it an
engine that'd be the last thing out of your mouth there.

You're an absolute idiot.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 16:57:45 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

Just like I call
my bike a "Scooter" even though it doesn't have a step through, has a 1200cc
motor and it will go 120MPH

Did you see me making any remarks about that, dip****? That doesn't
change the fact that all your points about it are wrong, from the
retarded wiki remark, all the way to the job interview remark.

BTW, I owned an Allstate "scooter" with a side car from 1955. See if
you can find that one on the web, or do you even know who owned the
Allstate brand? I also owned one of their shotguns once.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

MassiveProng wrote:
On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 16:57:45 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

Just like I call
my bike a "Scooter" even though it doesn't have a step through, has
a 1200cc motor and it will go 120MPH

Did you see me making any remarks about that, dip****? That doesn't
change the fact that all your points about it are wrong, from the
retarded wiki remark, all the way to the job interview remark.

Try it sometime. I know plenty of wrenches.

BTW, I owned an Allstate "scooter" with a side car from 1955. See if
you can find that one on the web, or do you even know who owned the
Allstate brand? I also owned one of their shotguns once.

Do you know what a Cushman is?

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 17:20:24 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

I'm not the one whining to a troll's ISP trying to track him down, now am I?

Are you telling me that if I posted some illegal **** in a group and
edited my header info to contain YOUR IP address, and YOUR ISP sent
you a complaint notice about curtailing your access, that you wouldn't
send a complaint back to the service I posted the offending post to?

Is that what you call whining, boy?

Shut the **** up about that which you have no ****ing clue. And
today, that covers just about every ****ing post you have made and
every ****ing thing you have said in them. The ONLY thing you got
right today is your declaration of where you live, ****tard.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 17:59:27 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

MassiveProng wrote:
On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 16:57:45 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

Just like I call
my bike a "Scooter" even though it doesn't have a step through, has
a 1200cc motor and it will go 120MPH

Did you see me making any remarks about that, dip****? That doesn't
change the fact that all your points about it are wrong, from the
retarded wiki remark, all the way to the job interview remark.

Try it sometime. I know plenty of wrenches.

BTW, I owned an Allstate "scooter" with a side car from 1955. See if
you can find that one on the web, or do you even know who owned the
Allstate brand? I also owned one of their shotguns once.

Do you know what a Cushman is?

I also had a cushman. It was 2.5 HP.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

MassiveProng wrote:
On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 17:20:24 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

I'm not the one whining to a troll's ISP trying to track him down,
now am I?

Are you telling me that if I posted some illegal **** in a group and
edited my header info to contain YOUR IP address, and YOUR ISP sent
you a complaint notice about curtailing your access, that you wouldn't
send a complaint back to the service I posted the offending post to?

Is that what you call whining, boy?

Yep, sure do. Cry baby.

Shut the **** up about that which you have no ****ing clue. And
today, that covers just about every ****ing post you have made and
every ****ing thing you have said in them. The ONLY thing you got
right today is your declaration of where you live, ****tard.

More like the only thing I got thru your thick skull is that I live in
houston.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 19:24:03 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

MassiveProng wrote:
On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 17:20:24 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

I'm not the one whining to a troll's ISP trying to track him down,
now am I?

Are you telling me that if I posted some illegal **** in a group and
edited my header info to contain YOUR IP address, and YOUR ISP sent
you a complaint notice about curtailing your access, that you wouldn't
send a complaint back to the service I posted the offending post to?

Is that what you call whining, boy?

Yep, sure do. Cry baby.

I call it illegal activity when my ISP says they are going to kill
my account for HIS behavior, and I will trace him for doing it.

It wasn't "a troll's activity", it was illicit, malicious activity.
Do you even know the difference, dip****?

Again, dip****, if I did that to you, you are telling me you would
just sit there, taking it up the ass?

I don't think so. You could be a bit more retarded and
hypocritical, just not in this life.

Shut the **** up about that which you have no ****ing clue. And
today, that covers just about every ****ing post you have made and
every ****ing thing you have said in them. The ONLY thing you got
right today is your declaration of where you live, ****tard.

More like the only thing I got thru your thick skull is that I live in
houston.

Again, dip****... since you are clueless (and you most certainly
are), STFU.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 01:33:26 -0500, "Tim Williams"
Just another Crappy Headed Ho gave us:

Well if you're gonna go start a portrait thread...

EEs and beards seem to be a common thing, I've noticed.

Tim

Looks like a coked out dweeb.

I bet you'd fail a **** test.

But that's nothing new for another Crappy Headed Ho.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

[...]

Notice how he never replied or came back to mention any handshaking
ceremony.

Know why? He is from the auk group, John. They are ALL kooks.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default A toast to toasting... - wreckedbarfly.jpg

On Thu, 12 Apr 2007 16:28:29 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
The abse Bloody Headed Ho gave us:

Out riding my scooter one night and then..........

I stopped in that bad biker bar, and... ;-) Ouch, that hurt.

Hahahaha...

Joey nearly detached an ear (thank God for plastic surgeons on call ;-)

How funny!

Jimmy gave me a big black eye, and a nice long cut to the bone above my eye

Musta really ****ed Jimmy off, eh?

Johnny stomped on me and gave me 1 broken collar bone
& numerous broken/cracked ribs &
various abbrasions/scrapes from bouncing on the pavement (luckily not much sliding, mostly bouncing)

That must have hurt more than the eye thing...

I really wish I had video of it.

So do we.

I used to think that soft tissue injuries
were a scam, until Johnny kicked me again.

Shouldn't play grab ass in biker bars.

I now know better, not that I got a dime for my fun.

You forgot to let them go up in your ass, Ho.

honestly didn't know that you could hurt that much.

Bet you won't be going back to that bar again.

It hurt more every day
for three weeks, then it started to subside.

So, did you give a bad glance at one of their girlfriends?

The broken bones and cuts are
nothing (well...except those ribs ;-), it's muscle spasms and soft tissue
stuff that really hurts.

Hahahaha... probably felt like a freight train rolled over you.

PS:
Disclaimer:

This is a bloody perfect parody! Hahahahahaha!

Attached Thumbnails
A toast to toasting... - me.jpg-wreckedbarfly-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"MassiveProng" not content to
leave just one pile of feces, wrote in message
Looks like a coked out dweeb.

Nah, marijuana is much more popular around the people I know.

What's the matter MassiveWrong, running out of attention? Getting so
desperate that you have to make multiple replies just to make your penis
feel larger?

Tim

--
"Librarians are hiding something." - Steven Colbert

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 13:20:59 -0500, "Tim Williams"
Gave us:

"MassiveProng" not content to
leave just one pile of feces, wrote in message
.. .
Looks like a coked out dweeb.

Nah, marijuana is much more popular around the people I know.

What's the matter MassiveWrong, running out of attention? Getting so
desperate that you have to make multiple replies just to make your penis
feel larger?

Tim

I figured something petty like that would be all a Crappy Headed Ho
like you could come up with.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Update! A toast to toasting... - wreckedbarfly.jpg - wreckedbarfly2.jpg

On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 07:15:27 -0700, MassiveProng
Gave us:

[...]

Yeah, that smirk is what got you where you are in here as well...
:-]

Attached Thumbnails
A toast to toasting... - me.jpg-wreckedbarfly2-jpg

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default A toast to toasting... - me.jpg - road rash.JPG

On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 11:48:51 -0500, John Fields
Gave us:

Ouch!

Here's the worst I ever got:

Damn, John! It looks like you said something about her cookin' and
she whacked you with the frying pan! ;-] (bet you never did that
again... heheheh...

You sure you don't want me to put some captions on there? :-]
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 06:07:03 -0700, MassiveProng
wrote:

On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 11:48:51 -0500, John Fields
Gave us:

Ouch!

Here's the worst I ever got:

Damn, John! It looks like you said something about her cookin' and
she whacked you with the frying pan! ;-] (bet you never did that
again... heheheh...

You sure you don't want me to put some captions on there? :-]

---
Go for it! I could use a laugh for a change. :-)

--
JF
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Anthony Fremont wrote:

Do you know what a Cushman is?

Here is one of mine. ;-)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Attached Thumbnails
A toast to toasting... - me.jpg-dscf0013-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 11:00:42 -0500, John Fields
Gave us:

wrote:

On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 11:48:51 -0500, John Fields
Gave us:

Ouch!

Here's the worst I ever got:

Damn, John! It looks like you said something about her cookin' and
she whacked you with the frying pan! ;-] (bet you never did that
again... heheheh...

You sure you don't want me to put some captions on there? :-]

---
Go for it! I could use a laugh for a change. :-)

Funny. It seems the freemount retard sent an abuse complaint in on
me,
because I reversed his "if the shoe fits" retarded remark into "the
shoe could fit up your ass", and he felt "threatened". Sorry,
Anthony... there was no threat, you whimpy jerk.

And the dirty ******* had the gall to claim that "he tried to make
peace offerings". That is why the little whimp has been so silent for
the last day.

HEY!... ANTHONY! DID THEY TELL YOU HOW TO USE YOUR FILTERS, YA
WUSS?
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 19:43:00 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
Gave us:

You're not too far away from San Diego. You should drive over to El
Cajon, and visit the military surplus shop there. ( I think they put
stuff up on ebay too).

They have that same item in much better shape, and far more too.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

MassiveProng wrote:

On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 19:43:00 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
Gave us:

You're not too far away from San Diego. You should drive over to El
Cajon, and visit the military surplus shop there. ( I think they put
stuff up on ebay too).

They have that same item in much better shape, and far more too.

WTF? Not too far away from San Diego? Look at my sig file,
DingDong.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Tue, 17 Apr 2007 03:54:31 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
Gave us:

MassiveProng wrote:

On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 19:43:00 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
Gave us:

You're not too far away from San Diego. You should drive over to El
Cajon, and visit the military surplus shop there. ( I think they put
stuff up on ebay too).

They have that same item in much better shape, and far more too.

WTF? Not too far away from San Diego? Look at my sig file,

Oops... I was thinking of Jim in AZ.

Oh well... send him in your place!

DingDong.

Nice sig. It fits you. :-]
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

MassiveProng wrote:

On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 19:43:00 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
Gave us:

You're not too far away from San Diego. You should drive over to El
Cajon, and visit the military surplus shop there. ( I think they put
stuff up on ebay too).

They have that same item in much better shape, and far more too.

WTF? Not too far away from San Diego? Look at my sig file,

Oops... I was thinking of Jim in AZ.

Oh well... send him in your place!

DingDong.

Nice sig. It fits you. :-]

Go ahead and show us more of your unlimited ignorance, Spastic
Pingpong.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Meat Plow wrote:

MassiveProng wrote:

On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 19:43:00 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
Gave us:

You're not too far away from San Diego. You should drive over to El
Cajon, and visit the military surplus shop there. ( I think they put
stuff up on ebay too).

They have that same item in much better shape, and far more too.

WTF? Not too far away from San Diego? Look at my sig file,

Oops... I was thinking of Jim in AZ.

Oh well... send him in your place!

DingDong.

Nice sig. It fits you. :-]

Go ahead and show us more of your unlimited ignorance, Spastic
Pingpong.

Just more evidence that the Looney Maroon Award fits Prongboi very well.

Shouldn't that be "Looney Macaron Award"?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Tue, 17 Apr 2007 19:05:52 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
Gave us:

MassiveProng wrote:

On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 19:43:00 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
Gave us:

You're not too far away from San Diego. You should drive over to El
Cajon, and visit the military surplus shop there. ( I think they put
stuff up on ebay too).

They have that same item in much better shape, and far more too.

WTF? Not too far away from San Diego? Look at my sig file,

Oops... I was thinking of Jim in AZ.

Oh well... send him in your place!

DingDong.

Nice sig. It fits you. :-]

Go ahead and show us more of your unlimited ignorance, Spastic
Pingpong.

Just more evidence that the Looney Maroon Award fits Prongboi very well.

Shouldn't that be "Looney Macaron Award"?

I nominate you as the newest member of the auk retard group, and the
most retarded "engineer" to ever "grace" the electronics groups in
Usenet.

You're not one of us -Peter Gabriel

You gotta get in to get out -Genesis

You're just another Crappy Headed Ho.

No such word as "macaron", retard boy.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

MassiveProng wrote:

[...]

Projecting again, I see. That's no way to talk to your pimp, bitch!

No such word as "macaron", retard boy.

Results 1 - 100 of about 769,000 for Macaron. (0.29 seconds)
http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GWYA,GWYA:2006-31,GWYA:en&q=Macaron

Now get your lazy ass back on the street and earn your keep you lazy,
good for nothing bitch!

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Tue, 17 Apr 2007 23:29:07 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
Gave us:

Now get your lazy ass back on the street and earn your keep you lazy,
good for nothing bitch!

It's a goddamned shame you weren't at VT in front of a barrel
yesterday.

People like you need to be in spirit form, waiting for the lake of
fire.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

MassiveProng wrote:

On Tue, 17 Apr 2007 23:29:07 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
Gave us:

Now get your lazy ass back on the street and earn your keep you lazy,
good for nothing bitch!

It's a goddamned shame you weren't at VT in front of a barrel
yesterday.

People like you need to be in spirit form, waiting for the lake of
fire.

That time of the month already, bitch?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.