Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default A toast to toasting... - me.jpg

Meat Plow wrote:

On Tue, 17 Apr 2007 05:51:22 +0000, Michael A. Terrell wrote:

MassiveProng wrote:

On Tue, 17 Apr 2007 03:54:31 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
Gave us:

MassiveProng wrote:

On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 19:43:00 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
Gave us:

You're not too far away from San Diego. You should drive over to El
Cajon, and visit the military surplus shop there. ( I think they put
stuff up on ebay too).

They have that same item in much better shape, and far more too.

WTF? Not too far away from San Diego? Look at my sig file,

Oops... I was thinking of Jim in AZ.

Oh well... send him in your place!

DingDong.

Nice sig. It fits you. :-]

Go ahead and show us more of your unlimited ignorance, Spastic
Pingpong.

Just more evidence that the Looney Maroon Award fits Prongboi very well.

Shouldn't that be "Looney Macaron Award"?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida