Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
MassiveProng MassiveProng is offline

Default A toast to toasting... - wreckedbarfly.jpg

On Thu, 12 Apr 2007 16:28:29 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
The abse Bloody Headed Ho gave us:

Out riding my scooter one night and then..........

I stopped in that bad biker bar, and... ;-) Ouch, that hurt.

Hahahaha...

Joey nearly detached an ear (thank God for plastic surgeons on call ;-)

How funny!

Jimmy gave me a big black eye, and a nice long cut to the bone above my eye

Musta really ****ed Jimmy off, eh?

Johnny stomped on me and gave me 1 broken collar bone
& numerous broken/cracked ribs &
various abbrasions/scrapes from bouncing on the pavement (luckily not much sliding, mostly bouncing)

That must have hurt more than the eye thing...

I really wish I had video of it.

So do we.

I used to think that soft tissue injuries
were a scam, until Johnny kicked me again.

Shouldn't play grab ass in biker bars.

I now know better, not that I got a dime for my fun.

You forgot to let them go up in your ass, Ho.

honestly didn't know that you could hurt that much.

Bet you won't be going back to that bar again.

It hurt more every day
for three weeks, then it started to subside.

So, did you give a bad glance at one of their girlfriends?

The broken bones and cuts are
nothing (well...except those ribs ;-), it's muscle spasms and soft tissue
stuff that really hurts.

Hahahaha... probably felt like a freight train rolled over you.

PS:
Disclaimer:

This is a bloody perfect parody! Hahahahahaha!

Attached Thumbnails
A toast to toasting... - me.jpg-wreckedbarfly-jpg