Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Anthony Fremont Anthony Fremont is offline

Default A toast to toasting... - me.jpg

MassiveProng wrote:
On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 15:42:32 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

MassiveProng wrote:
On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 20:04:26 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

The pipes aren't detrimental to the motor at all. Don't even start
trying to be a Harley expert now.

****ing retard. ALL backfires are detrimental to the engine,
dip****.

I used to build Harley engines, dumb****. That was back in '83.

I know more about internal combustion engines than you ever will.

So you never even touch an Evo motor then? You didn't "build
motors", you might have worked on a line sticking a part or two in,
but you didn't "build motors".

You're a goddamned idiot. I worked in an automotive machine shop,
and I built every brand of auto engine, and built tractor motors, and
re-cut bike heads for stellite valve seats, and built VW motors, and
built harley motors.

Like I said, you retarded ****, I know more about engines than you
ever will.

I seriously doubt that. You didn't answer my question. How many EVO motors
did you build?

The fact that you call them engines says loads about you and your
fake motorcycle knowledge.

Actually, your remark says a lot about what little you know.

A motor is typically an electric device. An engine is ALL internal
combustion engines, including all "motorcycle" ENGINES, dip****.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timelin...ine_technology

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motor

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Engine

When you quote the wiki, you've already lost. Of course motor commonly
refers to electric devices and that my bike has an internal combustion
engine. That doesn't change the fact that the norm is to call it a motor
and that if you showed up for a wrench job interview and you called it an
engine that'd be the last thing out of your mouth there. Just like I call
my bike a "Scooter" even though it doesn't have a step through, has a 1200cc
motor and it will go 120MPH.

You're such a dumb ass.

PKB, dip****.

IKYABWAI