Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default A toast to toasting... - me.jpg

On Thu, 12 Apr 2007 19:26:08 -0700, "Bob"
wrote:

"Anthony Fremont" wrote in message
Out riding my scooter one night and then.......... ;-) Ouch, that hurt.
This was just hours after the wreck, you should have seen me when the
black and blue set in a couple days later. Adreneline makes you do stupid
things like refuse to stay in the hospital where you belong. Total
damage:

1 nearly detached ear (thank God for plastic surgeons on call ;-)
1" long cut to the bone above eye
1 broken collar bone
numerous broken/cracked ribs
various abbrasions/scrapes from bouncing on the pavement (luckily not much
sliding, mostly bouncing)

I really wish I had video of it. I used to think that soft tissue
injuries were a scam. I now know better, not that I got a dime for my
fun. I honestly didn't know that you could hurt that much. It hurt more
every day for three weeks, then it started to subside. The broken bones
and cuts are nothing (well...except those ribs ;-), it's muscle spasms and
soft tissue stuff that really hurts.

Sorry to hear about your booboo. What kind of scooter? Sport bike, cruiser,
dual sport, tourer? Were you wearing a helmet?

The good news is, even with your injuries, you're still better looking than
Jim and John -- combined!
;-]

Bob

In 1977 I was in a major crash... car totaled out from under me...
seriously sprained thumb ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |