Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Anthony Fremont Anthony Fremont is offline

Default A toast to toasting... - me.jpg

Bob wrote:
"Anthony Fremont" wrote in message

Sorry to hear about your booboo. What kind of scooter? Sport bike,
cruiser, dual sport, tourer? Were you wearing a helmet?

The good news is, even with your injuries, you're still better
looking than Jim and John -- combined!
;-]

This was five years ago, but it's the only pic I had handy. 97 Sportster
it did allot better than me. I still have it and ride it. No helmet, not
that it would have made allot of difference (I wear a half shell when I wear
one). Oh yeah, I broke my finger too. Good thing I had my boots on or I'd
have probably broke my ankles too. I hit a median at night (never saw it
coming). Only time down, sure hope it's my last. :-)

I did this kind of thing allot when I was a teenager riding dirt bikes.
When you're 40, it actually hurts.