TWS

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 14:57:08 GMT, "Leon"
wrote:

Absolutely a Liberal Troll. You know the type, they want to take care of
EVERY BODY.

Definitely a conservative Troll, wants to deny access to all but a
select few.

BTW, I think you were far too kind earlier when you called him a
moron.

TWS
TaskMule

" wrote:

This house is a mess; time to clean it up. I will submit the RFD within
24 hours. Voting will start about 21 days later. I have a *very* good
feeling that the vote will pass, and that I will become the moderator
of rec.woodworking by next month. I suggest you start being a little
nicer to me if you want me to pay attention to your ideas during the
RFD process.

OK everybody, lets use the above email addreses to tell Robert where to go.

Knothead

Dan Says:
Actually I thought he looked more like a conservative.

I always get the two confused, aren't the liberals the ones that want to
have safe round edges on everything?

jo4hn

Joe Wells wrote:
On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 22:14:32 -0800, wrote:

The NAN moderators have lifted the ban on accepting proposals to convert
unmoderated groups to moderated groups. I will be submitting a proposal
(RFD) to make rec.woodworking a candidate for moderation, after a passing
vote (CFV). Please look for the RFD. It will be posted here.

Thanks, and feedback welcome.

Here's some early feedback for ya:
http://amishrakefight.org/gfy/

Well you nailed my skanky butt on that one. I'm sure that under the
emperor McClenon that sort of horseplay would be emphatically
disallowed. LOL.
mahalo,
jo4hn

Paul in MN

Guess who wrote:
On 12 Jan 2005 22:14:32 -0800, "
wrote:

The NAN moderators have lifted the ban on accepting proposals to
convert unmoderated groups to moderated groups. I will be submitting

proposal (RFD) to make rec.woodworking a candidate for moderation,
after a passing vote (CFV). Please look for the RFD. It will be

posted
here.

Thanks, and feedback welcome.

So long as you're not the moderator I'll think on it. I'd rather put
up with the OT crap, which is easily deleted. Like sorting through
junk regular mail, it's now instinctive and on automatic, and takes
seconds. This troll topic is on that list now.

Wow! I go offline for a few days and look what happens. Why can't you
guys just play nice? It was a nice newsgroup when I left and now
you're all up in arms. What ever happened to the old group where we
talked about wood, and new tools for Christmas, and finishing, and
cutting your weiner with a saw stop. That's the way I liked it! If I
had it my way I would..... Hey maybe I could be the moderator?
Whaddya say? How about a vote for me? I'm off to plan my election
strategy. Don't start without me. I'll be right back....

Charlie Self

Dan s2s responds:

On Thu 13 Jan 2005 06:28:00a, "Knothead"
wrote in
:

Isn't there some other friggin
liberal cause you can go champion besides annoying the rest of us that
don't want your magnanimous attention?

Actually I thought he looked more like a conservative.

More like an O'Reilly, say, than any liberals I know. After all, it's O'Reilly
who has appointed himself savior of the country from fund raisers in Hollywood.
Hope that helps his image the next time he gropes the help and makes obscene
phone calls to them.

Charlie Self
"One of the common denominators I have found is that expectations rise above
that which is expected." George W. Bush
WD

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 15:17:17 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski" wrote:

Yeah, uniforms with brown shirts and a logo.

With a RED SWASTIKA, or maybe a WHITE, hood and robe?

Knothead

Charlie Said:
"
More like an O'Reilly, say, than any liberals I know.

I was classifying him more like Donna Shalala the old Health and Human
services director. She wanted to protect the world
from from itself AND kinda looked like a Troll. But she was prolly more on
the communist side of a liberal.

Knothead

Joe_Stein

How about conservative jackass?

s2s wrote:
Doug Miller wrote:

Yeah, right. Funny how there's no mention of that over there...

Folks, this is a troll. Somebody's trying to stir the pot here, or

stir

up trouble for the *real* Robert McClenon, or both. Let's just let

this

thread die, shall we?

Aw.
Couldn't we argue just a little bit over whether he's a conservative
troll or a liberal troll?

Frank Ketchum

"Charlie Self" wrote in message

Actually I thought he looked more like a conservative.

More like an O'Reilly, say, than any liberals I know.

LOL.
Conservatives calling him a liberal, liberals calling him conservative. One
thing is for sure, he is already intensely disliked around here.

Frank

Joe_Stein

Hey Ed,
Brown shirts and a swastika? It's been done.
Joe

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

" wrote in
message

This house is a mess; time to clean it up. I will submit the RFD within
24 hours. Voting will start about 21 days later. I have a *very* good
feeling that the vote will pass, and that I will become the moderator
of rec.woodworking by next month. I suggest you start being a little
nicer to me if you want me to pay attention to your ideas during the
RFD process.

Bob McClenon

Well thanks Robert. About time someone stepped up and took action. As you
can see, some of the guys here are not nice. Not my fault, I've often said,
"guys, you gotta be nice'. Sometimes I've said "guys, you gotta stop
posting off topic stuff here." They just don't listen to me but I'm sure
they will listen to you. You've got a lot of charisma.

Will you be needing as assistant? We could do this together. Maybe get
uniforms. Yeah, uniforms with brown shirts and a logo. We can get business
cards and have a title after our names. You can be the head monitor. In
some languages that would translate to "monitor of the head". Catchy huh?

Whattuya think? Damn, this is exciting.

Swingman

"Frank Ketchum" wrote in message

"Charlie Self" wrote in message

Actually I thought he looked more like a conservative.

More like an O'Reilly, say, than any liberals I know.

LOL.
Conservatives calling him a liberal, liberals calling him conservative.

One
thing is for sure, he is already intensely disliked around here.

Where's around here? ... I wanna boycott the place. ;)

I am in the process of formulating a fledgling theory in my mind that it
helps to be totally incapable of being a professional sports fan in order to
really appreciate O'Reilly.

Me? .. an unabashed O'Reilly fan, and making no bones or apologies for it.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/06/04

TeamCasa

Robert (BAD?) said:
I will be submitting a proposal (RFD) to make rec.woodworking a candidate
for moderation,
Thanks, and feedback welcome.

I think it would be like screaming underwater.

Back to making shavings.

Dave

firstjois

George wrote:
"
wrote in message
oups.com...
Mark & Juanita wrote:

This house is a mess; time to clean it up. I will submit the RFD
within 24 hours. Voting will start about 21 days later. I have a
*very* good feeling that the vote will pass, and that I will become
the moderator of rec.woodworking by next month. I suggest you start
being a little nicer to me if you want me to pay attention to your
ideas during the RFD process.

Bob McClenon

The above threat that you made establishes that you are not fit to
moderate a newsgroup. Moderating is not the same as blocking people
because you carry a petty grudge against them.
I suggest that you petition to form a new NG called
rec.woodworking.emperor_mcclenon where you could openly wield your
threats and rule with an iron fist. That way your impact on rec
woodworking will match your contributions to the group.
I encourage all readers of rec.woodworking to forward a copy of Mr
McClenon's threat to the appropriate people at usenet post haste so
as to have the RFD rejected as an attempt at power seeking.

George Anderson

To whom do we send comments?

Josie

JLarsson

John DeBoo wrote:

Your time would be better spent learning
how to use msg filters.

Well, even though it isn't necessarily the best for your health, a
little MSG can be good for flavor. :^)

Jon Larsson

Bill Otten

Hey Bob....your apparent arrogance in your reply below probably just insured
that you
WON'T be moderating anything more than your visits here in a short period of
time.

bill

" wrote in
message oups.com...
Mark & Juanita wrote:

I seriously doubt you are going to welcome the feedback
you get regarding this.

You will have your opportunity to vote.

Particularly since this appears to only be the second
posting you've made to rec.ww, the other posting was also
participating in a thread dealing with creating a moderated
woodworking group.

None of that matters when submitting an RFD. I have been a very long
time lurker, and lurkers rights are equal to posters rights on Usenet.

Why in the world do you want to do this?

This house is a mess; time to clean it up. I will submit the RFD within
24 hours. Voting will start about 21 days later. I have a *very* good
feeling that the vote will pass, and that I will become the moderator
of rec.woodworking by next month. I suggest you start being a little
nicer to me if you want me to pay attention to your ideas during the
RFD process.

Bob McClenon

Mike

Mike Granby wrote:
I suggest you start being a little nicer to me.

This is a joke, right?

Sort of. But I think the more accurate term is "troll." I think he's
gonna wish he'd used some heavier line.

Cheers,
Mike

Tom Kearney

Robert -

With all due respect....

**** Off!

(that's MY vote!)

" wrote in
message oups.com...
Mark & Juanita wrote:

[...]

Knothead

Look at this boneheads posts in News.Groups. He's a Troll and this isn't
happening

patrick conroy

" wrote in
message oups.com...

I suggest you start being a little nicer to me if you want me to pay

attention to your ideas during the
RFD process.

Sir,
Respectfully wondering if you see a problem with the above statement?

Brian Henderson

On 12 Jan 2005 23:45:32 -0800, "
wrote:

This house is a mess; time to clean it up. I will submit the RFD within
24 hours. Voting will start about 21 days later. I have a *very* good
feeling that the vote will pass, and that I will become the moderator
of rec.woodworking by next month. I suggest you start being a little
nicer to me if you want me to pay attention to your ideas during the
RFD process.

No, you won't. You will become the moderator of
rec.woodworking.moderated. Rec.woodworking will continue to exist and
will completely ignore you.

If you don't like it here, there's the door. Don't get hit in the ass
on the way out.
Dave Hinz

On 13 Jan 2005 16:11:23 GMT, Charlie Self wrote:
Dan s2s responds:

On Thu 13 Jan 2005 06:28:00a, "Knothead"
wrote in
:

Isn't there some other friggin
liberal cause you can go champion besides annoying the rest of us that
don't want your magnanimous attention?

Actually I thought he looked more like a conservative.

More like an O'Reilly, say, than any liberals I know. After all, it's O'Reilly
who has appointed himself savior of the country from fund raisers in Hollywood.
Hope that helps his image the next time he gropes the help and makes obscene
phone calls to them.

That's great, guys, turn the troll's thread into the eternal flamewar.
That'll encourage him to go away. Not.

Gino

On 12 Jan 2005 22:14:32 -0800, "
wrote:

The NAN moderators have lifted the ban on accepting proposals to
convert unmoderated groups to moderated groups. I will be submitting a
proposal (RFD) to make rec.woodworking a candidate for moderation,
after a passing vote (CFV). Please look for the RFD. It will be posted
here.

Thanks, and feedback welcome.

Is every one THAT bored???

Over 60 responses to this lame troll.
I've never seen a 'mature' news group respond like this.
In most well established groups a poor troll like this wouldn't get a handful of

On 12 Jan 2005 22:14:32 -0800, "
wrote:

The NAN moderators have lifted the ban on accepting proposals to
convert unmoderated groups to moderated groups. I will be submitting a
proposal (RFD) to make rec.woodworking a candidate for moderation,
after a passing vote (CFV). Please look for the RFD. It will be posted
here.

Thanks, and feedback welcome.

go away, netcop wannabe.

On 12 Jan 2005 23:45:32 -0800, "
wrote:

This house is a mess; time to clean it up. I will submit the RFD within
24 hours. Voting will start about 21 days later. I have a *very* good
feeling that the vote will pass, and that I will become the moderator
of rec.woodworking by next month. I suggest you start being a little
nicer to me if you want me to pay attention to your ideas during the
RFD process.

go **** yourself.

Bob McClenon

LRod

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 10:39:05 -0700, John DeBoo
wrote:

Another self righteous prick who wants to push his personal agenda on
others. Freaking liberals!

You can kiss my ass with your "freaking liberals" crap. There are
plenty of conservative self righteous pricks around, too. Check the
guy who shaves you every morning to see one.

- -
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net
TWS

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 11:23:25 -0800, Gino wrote:

Is every one THAT bored???

Yes, which explains why most of the posts that get a large number of
we should have this newsgroup moderated...
Just kidding!!! REALLY! I didn't mean it...

Actually I like to think of newsgroups, this one in particular, to be
like the old general store. People hang out and talk about
woodworking but most of those conversations are short, and quickly
resolved (after all, how many ways can you stain cherry? Just
kidding! - I really don't want to know) but talk about something that
gets people riled up - well, now you've got yourself a 'discussion'.
Who would want it any other way?

Oh yeah, that idiot troll.

TWS
Dave Balderstone

This is a forgery, people. Bob McCLenon does not post through Google.

Wait, there will be more under a variety of names. We've seen this
before.

djb

Morris Dovey

some troll wrote:

This house is a mess; time to clean it up. I will submit the
RFD within 24 hours. Voting will start about 21 days later. I
have a *very* good feeling that the vote will pass, and that I
will become the moderator of rec.woodworking by next month. I
suggest you start being a little nicer to me if you want me to
pay attention to your ideas during the RFD process.

[A "Group W" reject - Must be Robert again.]

Hello, Robert. Be careful what you wish for.

--
Morris Dovey
Here it comes 'round again -