firstjois

George wrote:
"
wrote in message
oups.com...
Mark & Juanita wrote:

This house is a mess; time to clean it up. I will submit the RFD
within 24 hours. Voting will start about 21 days later. I have a
*very* good feeling that the vote will pass, and that I will become
the moderator of rec.woodworking by next month. I suggest you start
being a little nicer to me if you want me to pay attention to your
ideas during the RFD process.

Bob McClenon

The above threat that you made establishes that you are not fit to
moderate a newsgroup. Moderating is not the same as blocking people
because you carry a petty grudge against them.
I suggest that you petition to form a new NG called
rec.woodworking.emperor_mcclenon where you could openly wield your
threats and rule with an iron fist. That way your impact on rec
woodworking will match your contributions to the group.
I encourage all readers of rec.woodworking to forward a copy of Mr
McClenon's threat to the appropriate people at usenet post haste so
as to have the RFD rejected as an attempt at power seeking.

George Anderson

To whom do we send comments?

Josie