Bill Otten

Hey Bob....your apparent arrogance in your reply below probably just insured
that you
WON'T be moderating anything more than your visits here in a short period of
time.

bill

" wrote in
message oups.com...
Mark & Juanita wrote:

I seriously doubt you are going to welcome the feedback
you get regarding this.

You will have your opportunity to vote.

Particularly since this appears to only be the second
posting you've made to rec.ww, the other posting was also
participating in a thread dealing with creating a moderated
woodworking group.

None of that matters when submitting an RFD. I have been a very long
time lurker, and lurkers rights are equal to posters rights on Usenet.

Why in the world do you want to do this?

This house is a mess; time to clean it up. I will submit the RFD within
24 hours. Voting will start about 21 days later. I have a *very* good
feeling that the vote will pass, and that I will become the moderator
of rec.woodworking by next month. I suggest you start being a little
nicer to me if you want me to pay attention to your ideas during the
RFD process.

Bob McClenon