TWS

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 11:23:25 -0800, Gino wrote:

Is every one THAT bored???

Yes, which explains why most of the posts that get a large number of
we should have this newsgroup moderated...
Just kidding!!! REALLY! I didn't mean it...

Actually I like to think of newsgroups, this one in particular, to be
like the old general store. People hang out and talk about
woodworking but most of those conversations are short, and quickly
resolved (after all, how many ways can you stain cherry? Just
kidding! - I really don't want to know) but talk about something that
gets people riled up - well, now you've got yourself a 'discussion'.
Who would want it any other way?

Oh yeah, that idiot troll.

TWS