Joe_Stein

Hey Ed,
Brown shirts and a swastika? It's been done.
Joe

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

" wrote in
message

This house is a mess; time to clean it up. I will submit the RFD within
24 hours. Voting will start about 21 days later. I have a *very* good
feeling that the vote will pass, and that I will become the moderator
of rec.woodworking by next month. I suggest you start being a little
nicer to me if you want me to pay attention to your ideas during the
RFD process.

Bob McClenon

Well thanks Robert. About time someone stepped up and took action. As you
can see, some of the guys here are not nice. Not my fault, I've often said,
"guys, you gotta be nice'. Sometimes I've said "guys, you gotta stop
posting off topic stuff here." They just don't listen to me but I'm sure
they will listen to you. You've got a lot of charisma.

Will you be needing as assistant? We could do this together. Maybe get
uniforms. Yeah, uniforms with brown shirts and a logo. We can get business
cards and have a title after our names. You can be the head monitor. In
some languages that would translate to "monitor of the head". Catchy huh?

Whattuya think? Damn, this is exciting.