Swingman

"Frank Ketchum" wrote in message

"Charlie Self" wrote in message

Actually I thought he looked more like a conservative.

More like an O'Reilly, say, than any liberals I know.

LOL.
Conservatives calling him a liberal, liberals calling him conservative.

One
thing is for sure, he is already intensely disliked around here.

Where's around here? ... I wanna boycott the place. ;)

I am in the process of formulating a fledgling theory in my mind that it
helps to be totally incapable of being a professional sports fan in order to
really appreciate O'Reilly.

Me? .. an unabashed O'Reilly fan, and making no bones or apologies for it.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/06/04