Doug Miller

In article , Dave Hinz wrote:
On Thu, 02 Sep 2004 08:30:49 -0600, Dave Balderstone
wrote:
In article , Doug
Miller wrote:

Hey, Cody -- I'll sell you Dave's address for $250.

Hell, *I'LL* sell him my address for $200!

OK, $150, but that's my final offer.

Yabbut his price is in Canuckybucks, so he's still undercutting you. ;-)

--
Regards,

Mark L.

Hey Nipplehead,
If you need to ask Usenet to furnish someones address, you must have
one hell of a ****ty lawyer. ROFLMAO!!!!
P.S. You suck. Add me to your list too....

Cody Hart wrote:
I will pay a $500.00 reward for the actual address for Charlie Self so
my attorney can serve him papers for a civil suit for slander.. Please
contact me with info.

Charlie Self

Larry Jaques responds:

Paul in MN writes:

I just read a great John Grisham book and I think I might have a plan. Why
don't we all file a class action suit against Charlie?!? We can make
millions!! You want in Charlie??

You read that book too fast, Paul. It's the LAWYERS who make the millions,

not
the guys doing the actual suing.

Hey, I made TWENTY SEVEN cents off the Ford lawsuit a few years
back, and I stand to get a quarter from one of the Microsoft suits.
I'm thinking of buying gobs o' Google stock with it.

Best of luck in the Ego Suit Episode. Will that be in any of your
new books, Charlie?

We got a check for 8 bucks from some suit I didn't know I was in not too long
ago. Weird.

Ego Suit? God, I hope not. I just finished--at least I hope I just
finished--revisions and additional photos for my upcoming reference book. Time
for a nap!

Charlie Self
"A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never
learned to walk forward." Franklin D. Roosevelt, radio address, Oct. 26, 1939

Mark L.

The Cubs have enough problems already... ;_)

Mutt wrote:

1060 West Addison Street, Chicago, Illinois 60609

Cody Hart wrote in message ...

I will pay a $500.00 reward for the actual address for Charlie Self so
my attorney can serve him papers for a civil suit for slander.. Please
contact me with info.

Charlie Self

Philski writes:

Yes, well...I found what he's probably on about. I located a post from him
libeling me and my job record. In response, I called him a clown.

That was the beginning of May.

Astounding. A four month simmer.

Charlie Self
"A judge is a law student who marks his own examination papers." H. L.

Mencken
I have always hated clowns...don't know why exactly, but never thought
they were funny. And Mimes too.

Well, I never had a problem with clowns, but I do agree on the mimes. Always
thought it was a pretentious way to do damned little.

Charlie Self
"A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never
learned to walk forward." Franklin D. Roosevelt, radio address, Oct. 26, 1939
Swingman

"Mark L." wrote in message

P.S. You suck.

Careful how you sling that phrase around the wRec, now. ;)

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 7/10/04

Mike Reed

jo4hn wrote in message link.net...
Mike Reed wrote:
I have his address. If you want, I can put an auction up on eBay with
a Buy It Now price of $500.

And I suppose the item description includes the address?

Yeah, I suppose that would be right at the same IQ level as the original poster :P

-Mike
jo4hn

WD wrote:
On Thu, 02 Sep 2004 08:30:49 -0600, Dave Balderstone
wrote:

Can I give him free? By the way where can I get Charlie address?

Seems like somebody up above was willing to sell it for $200. Try there.
j4

RonB

Hey Cody - GET THE POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have redefined stupid, petty, childish, inconsequential, cheap,
grudging, small-minded and nasty.

Go do something important with your life.

Daniel

It seems like Mr. Hart sometimes threatens to sue people. My google
groups searches using the terms:
lawyer"
civil suit"
indicate he's posted this kind of thing to (, what I can find,) three
people.

Cody Hart wrote in message ...
I will pay a $500.00 reward for the actual address for Charlie Self so
my attorney can serve him papers for a civil suit for slander.. Please
contact me with info.

Dave Balderstone

In article , Charlie Self
wrote:

Well, I never had a problem with clowns, but I do agree on the mimes. Always
thought it was a pretentious way to do damned little.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've
wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went
to the circus, and a clown killed my dad." - Jack Handy
Morris Dovey

Bob Schmall wrote:

Charlie:
If I provide him with your address and he doesn't pay me, does that put him
in breach of contract? I know where he lives.

Cody Hart
215 1/2 S. Pine St.
Davenport, Iowa
563-323-0586

Damn! He just HAD to be from Iowa...

Cody, how about moving a couple of miles east - I understand
there are some really scum^H^H^H^Hhelpful lawyers over there.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto, Iowa USA

Pounds on Wood

Try Ebay.

--
Bill Pounds
http://www.billpounds.com/woodshop

Can I give him free? By the way where can I get Charlie address?

Unisaw A100

Charlie Self wrote:
In response, I called him a clown.

A'yup! I'm thinking you may be finding yourself up to your
neck in clown poo (1) before you know it.

That was the beginning of May.

Astounding. A four month simmer.

He's probably still a wee but peeved about the whole
*birthing thing*.

(1) With corn (tm Webster Steve), of course.

UA100
Unisaw A100

Bob Schmall wrote:
Cody Hart
215 1/2 S. Pine St.
Davenport, Iowa
563-323-0586

215 1/2? Where does he live, between the floor joists?

UA100, address available upon request...
dave in fairfax

Doug Miller wrote:
Maybe it's time to update the TrollFilters again...

What's funny, is that after thinking that it's been nice and quiet
until this, it occurred to me to see if Cody was being filtered.
This level of childishness is really intolerable. Cody, what's
the beef?

Disgusted in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work
dave in fairfax

Charlie Self wrote:
Durned if I know. But I do know he called me all sorts of things the last time
around when responding to BAD about my cussing in another NG. So far, I've been
gentle, and I don't really care where he lives. I know enough local fools. I
don't need long distance ones.
Of course, that could change if I have to hire a legal beagle.

Ya know, if this is a slander/libel/defamation of character suit,
it could backfire. First you have to prove damage or untruth.
The counter-suit OTOH would proceed. Best to watch out where you
step.

Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work
use:
daveldr at att dot net
American Association of Woodturners
http://www.woodturner.org
Capital Area Woodturners
http://www.capwoodturners.org/
LRod

On Thu, 02 Sep 2004 22:47:14 GMT, Unisaw A100
wrote:

Bob Schmall wrote:
Cody Hart
215 1/2 S. Pine St.
Davenport, Iowa
563-323-0586

215 1/2? Where does he live, between the floor joists?

I'm guessing rent free garret over the garage in mommy and daddy's
back yard. The only thing missing is webtv.

- -
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net

Joe C

Cody,

I've begun a petition to have your lawyer disbarred based on gross
ignorance.

Please send his name, address and $500 bucks to get this petition off the
ground.

Your help is appreciated.

Joe
"Stupidity should be painful" Unknown, but I like the way he thinks.

"Cody Hart" wrote in message
I will pay a $500.00 reward for the actual address for Charlie Self so
my attorney can serve him papers for a civil suit for slander.. Please
contact me with info.

Greg O

"Cody Hart" wrote in message
I will pay a $500.00 reward for the actual address for Charlie Self so
my attorney can serve him papers for a civil suit for slander.. Please
contact me with info.

Hey Charlie! Send him your address! Seems like an easy way for you to make
$500!!
Greg

The Davenports

Hey Cody - GET THE POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have redefined stupid, petty, childish, inconsequential, cheap,
grudging, small-minded and nasty.

Go do something important with your life.

I think I'd settle for him just doing ANYTHING, important or not, just
something.

His moma would likely settle for just taking the trash out to the curb or
taking the laundry to the laundry room.

Mike

RonB

Cody:

As best I can tell, you and your lazy a** attorney have about 35 more folks
to sue. None of them seem to like you and most have been a little
uncharitable regarding you stupid message.

"Cody Hart" wrote in message
I will pay a $500.00 reward for the actual address for Charlie Self so
my attorney can serve him papers for a civil suit for slander.. Please
contact me with info.

Wood Butcher

Is this a troll? If so, it's one of the more successful
one's lately. Hooked 50+ and nary a one smelt it.

A real attorney would know how to find anybody's
address, SS #, etc. So the reward is suspicious. Also
slander is verbal defamation - can't do that on a text
only NG.

Art

"Cody Hart" wrote in message
I will pay a $500.00 reward for the actual address for Charlie Self so
my attorney can serve him papers for a civil suit for slander.. Please
contact me with info.

My Old Tools

all we had was woodworking!

--
Ross
www.myoldtools.com
"Cody Hart" wrote in message
I will pay a $500.00 reward for the actual address for Charlie Self so
my attorney can serve him papers for a civil suit for slander.. Please
contact me with info.

Bob Schmall

"Charlie Self" wrote in message
Andy Dingley responds:

On Wed, 01 Sep 2004 23:52:23 -0500, Cody Hart
wrote:

I will pay a $500.00 reward for the actual address for Charlie Self so
my attorney can serve him papers for a civil suit for slander.

Oh grow up, you pathetic little fool.

Yes, well...I found what he's probably on about. I located a post from him
libeling me and my job record. In response, I called him a clown.

That was the beginning of May.

Astounding. A four month simmer.

Didn't school start today? And do they have access to the school's computers
during recess?

Bob Schmall

"Wood Butcher" wrote in message
Is this a troll? If so, it's one of the more successful
one's lately. Hooked 50+ and nary a one smelt it.

A real attorney would know how to find anybody's
address, SS #, etc. So the reward is suspicious. Also
slander is verbal defamation - can't do that on a text
only NG.

Art

Read 'em again, Art. EVERYONE caught it.

Dave Balderstone

In article , Bob Schmall
wrote:

Didn't school start today? And do they have access to the school's computers
during recess?

Don't think the school would be on a dialup, but maybe so...

patriarch

"My Old Tools" wrote in
:

all we had was woodworking!

And a little friendly political discussion...
David Hall

Is this a troll?

I luv it! The fastest time to the legal limit I have seen in a long time. I
don't think he even had to cast very far or put any stink on the bait. A master
who should sign up for the next bass tournament event. I assume he has mounted
a few of the bigger catches from this quick drop of his line and adorned his
wall extensively.
Larry Jaques

On Thu, 2 Sep 2004 18:56:39 -0500, "Greg O"
calmly ranted:

"Cody Hart" wrote in message
I will pay a $500.00 reward for the actual address for Charlie Self so
my attorney can serve him papers for a civil suit for slander.. Please
contact me with info.

Hey Charlie! Send him your address! Seems like an easy way for you to make
$500!!

Now wouldn't THAT be ironic. Har!

--== EAT RIGHT...KEEP FIT...DIE ANYWAY ==--
http://www.diversify.com/stees.html - Schnazzy Tees online

Robert Bonomi

In article 8IGZc.21$mu.17@okepread07, RonB wrote:
WOW! This string has great creative potential.

Thanks Cody!!!

(How many lawyers does it take to.................................)

"It was so cold last Winter that I saw a lawyer
with his hands in his _own_ pockets"

dave in fairfax

David Hall wrote:
I luv it! The fastest time to the legal limit I have seen in a long time. I
don't think he even had to cast very far or put any stink on the bait. A master
who should sign up for the next bass tournament event. I assume he has mounted
a few of the bigger catches from this quick drop of his line and adorned his
wall extensively.

I'm impressed with his technique then. I compared the header info
between the two Cody Hart posts and came to the same conclusion as
Dave Balderstone. If he can troll and mung his header info that
well, he definitely needs to enter the masters tourney.

Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work
use:
daveldr at att dot net
American Association of Woodturners
http://www.woodturner.org
Capital Area Woodturners
http://www.capwoodturners.org/

Dave Balderstone

In article , dave in fairfax
wrote:

If he can troll and mung his header info that
well, he definitely needs to enter the masters tourney.

I think we should start calling him "Tiger"...

Mark L.

Oops, I forgot this is the wREC..... my bad

Swingman wrote:
"Mark L." wrote in message

P.S. You suck.

Careful how you sling that phrase around the wRec, now. ;)

Dave Mundt

Greetings and Salutations....

On 02 Sep 2004 19:11:03 GMT, otforme (Charlie Self)
wrote:

Philski writes:

Yes, well...I found what he's probably on about. I located a post from him
libeling me and my job record. In response, I called him a clown.

That was the beginning of May.

Astounding. A four month simmer.

Charlie Self
"A judge is a law student who marks his own examination papers." H. L.

Mencken
I have always hated clowns...don't know why exactly, but never thought
they were funny. And Mimes too.

Hum...to help drift this thread in a continually amusing
spiral into oblivion....Have you seen that great, classic movie
"Killer Klowns From Outer Space"? Kind of defines the reality of
clowns for many of us...

Well, I never had a problem with clowns, but I do agree on the mimes. Always
thought it was a pretentious way to do damned little.

This is a point, way too many of the practitioners are pretty
bad at the art. Marcel Marceau is perhaps the last great mime that
I have any acquaintance with, and, he certainly was an artist of
communication.
I recall one time...perhaps in the late 70s, that I was
watching "The TOnight Show with Johnny Carson", and, Marceau was on.
At the time I was heavily into audio recording, so often taped things,
both off the air, and, in reality. Well, I realized about halfway
through his presentation that I was making an audio tape of Marcel
Marceau.... *sigh*...well, his performance certainly spoke loudly to
me, and I suppose it was a good thing that I realized after only
three or four minutes that I was taping silence...instead of later
on when I tried to play the tape back...
Regards
Dave Mundt

Charlie Self
"A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never
learned to walk forward." Franklin D. Roosevelt, radio address, Oct. 26, 1939

J. Clarke

Lee Gordon wrote:

Charlie ...

Yes, well...I found what he's probably on about. I located a post from
him libeling me and my job record. In response, I called him a clown.

Now you've done it. I'm afraid you will soon be the subject of a class
action suit brought on by Bozo, Clarabelle, Chuckles, Emmett Kelly, et al,
accusing you of defaming their profession.

Didn't Chuckles get eaten by an elephant while dressed as a peanut in a
parade?

Lee

--
--John