Default Charlie Self Update (Latest)

Hi. Charlie Self has been forced to move to Virginia due to some "behind
the scenes" activity that has been going on. Many of Charlie's sources
were informed of his potty mouthed rants on Usenet, and they found the
stuff to be unacceptable. This essentially put Charlie out of the
freelance writing business. Therefore, Charlie needed to pack up and
move back to Virginia to pursue another career offer.

We will clean up Usenet once and for all.

The newly amended rec.woodworking charter will be proposed to
news.groups in less than 1 week, therefore banning all profanity from
this group.

Thank you for all of your support.

Jeremy T. Baird
Florida, USA

Jeremy T Baird

Rob Stokes

**** you!

love Rob!

--

http://www.robswoodworking.com

wrote in message
sknowhow.com...
Hi. Charlie Self has been forced to move to Virginia due to some "behind
the scenes" activity that has been going on. Many of Charlie's sources
were informed of his potty mouthed rants on Usenet, and they found the
stuff to be unacceptable. This essentially put Charlie out of the
freelance writing business. Therefore, Charlie needed to pack up and
move back to Virginia to pursue another career offer.

We will clean up Usenet once and for all.

The newly amended rec.woodworking charter will be proposed to
news.groups in less than 1 week, therefore banning all profanity from
this group.

Thank you for all of your support.

Jeremy T. Baird
Florida, USA

Jeremy T Baird

J. Clarke

Rob Stokes wrote:

**** you!

And the anonymous remailer he rode in on.

love Rob!

--
--John
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)
Bob Schmall

wrote in message
sknowhow.com...
Hi. Charlie Self has been forced to move to Virginia due to some "behind
the scenes" activity that has been going on. Many of Charlie's sources
were informed of his potty mouthed rants on Usenet, and they found the
stuff to be unacceptable. This essentially put Charlie out of the
freelance writing business.

Wrong. Charlie has more business than he can handle.

Therefore, Charlie needed to pack up and
move back to Virginia to pursue another career offer.

Wrong. Charlie is moving back home from a place that wasn't good to him.

We will clean up Usenet once and for all.

Who is "we"?

The newly amended rec.woodworking charter will be proposed to
news.groups in less than 1 week, therefore banning all profanity from
this group.

Which is more profane: an individual who speaks his mind in a free country,
or someone who tattles on him, lies to the newsgroup, and hides his
identity?

Thank you for all of your support.

You are most welcome, Dave.

Leon

wrote in message
sknowhow.com...
Hi. Charlie Self has been forced to move to Virginia due to some "behind
the scenes" activity that has been going on. Many of Charlie's sources
were informed of his potty mouthed rants on Usenet, and they found the
stuff to be unacceptable. This essentially put Charlie out of the
freelance writing business. Therefore, Charlie needed to pack up and
move back to Virginia to pursue another career offer.

Wrong.!!!

We will clean up Usenet once and for all.

ROTFLMAO

The newly amended rec.woodworking charter will be proposed to
news.groups in less than 1 week, therefore banning all profanity from
this group.

Don't hold your breath.

Thank you for all of your support.

I'll take your thank you but I'm not supporting you.

What do you say you add to that amendment something about banning "lying
about others" and banning "**** ant whiners" also.

Steve Knight

tell the truth you wish you could donate all your money to NASA in hopes they
will invent a time machine so you can go back in time and give Jeremy T. Baird's
parents a box of condom's that's what you really mean right?

--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
Paul Kierstead

In article whow.com,
wrote:

We will clean up Usenet once and for all.

You are getting the boot, then?

The newly amended rec.woodworking charter will be proposed to
news.groups in less than 1 week, therefore banning all profanity from
this group.

Ah, well, I must get it in before the profanity is banned: **** you.

Now the post was obviously a troll, but I am wondering if you actually
think that something can be banned from the group. Do you actually think
that carriers will do a TOS cause of a little profanity? Oh, by the way,
**** you. I look forward to your definition of profanity.
charlie b

Perhaps Mr. Baird should
engage in aeronautical intercourse
with a transversing toroidal pastry.

I fear his efforts to clean up the
group will result in his being
up an unsanitary tributary with
insufficient means of locomotion.

Trolls.

charlie b
Bay Area Dave

Bob Schmall wrote:

You are most welcome, Dave.

you are one weird dude.

dave

Bay Area Dave

jo4hn wrote:

p.s. Remember DFTFT is an acronym meaning Don't Feed The Trolls.

not EXACTLY...

dave

Dave Balderstone

In article whow.com,
wrote:

Thank you for all of your support.

I'll jopin the chorus...

**** you, Mr. Baird.
Dave Hinz

On Wed, 16 Jun 2004 14:13:54 -0400, RB wrote:
Who is Jeremy T Blair? Was he elected god on a ballot I missed?

Just another troll, back for a second round to see who he can get to
pay attention to him.

Pat Barber

Welllll, I think that pretty well covers it..

and very nicely worded...

charlie b wrote:

Perhaps Mr. Baird should
engage in aeronautical intercourse
with a transversing toroidal pastry.

Norman D. Crow

"Leon" wrote in message

wrote in message
sknowhow.com...

Snip of absolutely assinine drivel

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Does this lunatic *really* believe most of the wRECkers around here are
going to believe this?

Wrong.!!!
ROTFLMAO

Don't hold your breath.

I'll take your thank you but I'm not supporting you.

What do you say you add to that amendment something about banning "lying
about others" and banning "**** ant whiners" also.

Thanks, Leon.

--
Nahmie
The first myth of management is that management exists.

---

dave in fairfax

Sweet Sawdust wrote:

I try to avoid vulgar language on the internet and at home but in this case
Mr. Baird "Go **** a Duck" and stay off the internet.

Try to understand. We've had this asshole here before. It's NOT
Jeremy Baird. Baird is a DJ in the Miami area. This is either
BAD or a thoroghly screwed up friend of Baird's who lives in NY.
DFTFT
Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work
use:
Lew Hodgett

charlie b writes:

Perhaps Mr. Baird should
engage in aeronautical intercourse
with a transversing toroidal pastry.

One of my favorite expressions usually reserved for non engineering types
since they don't have a clue what it means.

--
Lew

Lew Hodgett

Sweet Sawdust wrote:

I try to avoid vulgar language on the internet and at home but in this

case
Mr. Baird "Go **** a Duck" and stay off the internet.

Prefer my version, "**** a duck, screw a pigeon, go to hell and get
religion".

Lew

Kevin Singleton

Too many prior associations.

Kevin
--
=====
Found: Iraqi WMDs! Please appear in person to claim!

"Larry Blanchard" wrote in message

Another anonymous asshole.

Perhaps "AAA" should become web shorthand :-).

--
Where ARE those Iraqi WMDs?

Tom Watson

On Wed, 16 Jun 2004 23:47:04 GMT, "Lew Hodgett"
wrote:

charlie b writes:

Perhaps Mr. Baird should
engage in aeronautical intercourse
with a transversing toroidal pastry.

One of my favorite expressions usually reserved for non engineering types
since they don't have a clue what it means.

****, Lew, I ain't no engineer - but I know a flying **** at a rolling
donut when I see one.

You should have more faith in old cabinetmakers.

Some of us even speak English.

Regards,
Tom.

Thomas J.Watson - Cabinetmaker (ret.)
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1
Bay Area Dave

dave in fairfax wrote:

Sweet Sawdust wrote:

I try to avoid vulgar language on the internet and at home but in this case
Mr. Baird "Go **** a Duck" and stay off the internet.

Try to understand. We've had this asshole here before. It's NOT
Jeremy Baird. Baird is a DJ in the Miami area. This is either
BAD or a thoroghly screwed up friend of Baird's who lives in NY.
DFTFT
Dave in Fairfax

you STUPID twit! the troll isn't me. MORON!!

dave

Tom Kohlman

Looks like our little friend has found a home at Delta Newsgroups...I just
dropped them a note asking about AUP and informing them that the abuse
address seems to be forged. Will see what we get. Sooner or later he/she
will have to get a life.

"Kevin Singleton" wrote in message
Too many prior associations.

Kevin
--
=====
Found: Iraqi WMDs! Please appear in person to claim!

"Larry Blanchard" wrote in message

Another anonymous asshole.

Perhaps "AAA" should become web shorthand :-).

--
Where ARE those Iraqi WMDs?

Beej-in-GA

wrote:

charlie b writes:

Perhaps Mr. Baird should
engage in aeronautical intercourse
with a transversing toroidal pastry.

One of my favorite expressions usually reserved for non engineering types
since they don't have a clue what it means.

****, Lew, I ain't no engineer - but I know a flying **** at a rolling
donut when I see one.

You should have more faith in old cabinetmakers.

Some of us even speak English.

Regards,
Tom.

Thomas J.Watson - Cabinetmaker (ret.)
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1

Yeah! What he said!!!

Bob Schmall

wrote:

charlie b writes:

Perhaps Mr. Baird should
engage in aeronautical intercourse
with a transversing toroidal pastry.

One of my favorite expressions usually reserved for non engineering types
since they don't have a clue what it means.

****, Lew, I ain't no engineer - but I know a flying **** at a rolling
donut when I see one.

You should have more faith in old cabinetmakers.

Some of us even speak English.

Ditto we historians.

Bob

LRod

On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 15:39:23 GMT, "Bob Schmall"
wrote:

Some of us even speak English.

Ditto we historians.

Shouldn't the be "us historians" that speak English?

- -
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net

U-CDK_CHARLES\\Charles

wrote:

Some of us even speak English.

Ditto we historians.

Shouldn't the be "us historians" that speak English?

- -

We. Sentance:

We historians speak English.

Subject "We", modified by "historians"

Predicate "speak", modified by "English"

St. Peter heard a knock at the pearly gates:

St. Peter: "Who is it?"

Supplicant: "It is I"

St. Peter: "Oh GREAT. Another English teacher."

Robert Bonomi

wrote:

Some of us even speak English.

Ditto we historians.

Shouldn't the be "us historians" that speak English?

- -

We. Sentance:

We historians speak English.

Subject "We", modified by "historians"

Predicate "speak", modified by "English"

St. Peter heard a knock at the pearly gates:

St. Peter: "Who is it?"

Supplicant: "It is I"

St. Peter: "Oh GREAT. Another English teacher."

One of the _few_ times St. Peter got it wrong.

There'd been a dual fatality on the Sesame St. set, the number 4 was
2nd in line.

LRod

wrote:

Some of us even speak English.

Ditto we historians.

Shouldn't the be "us historians" that speak English?

We. Sentance:

We historians speak English.

Subject "We", modified by "historians"

Predicate "speak", modified by "English"

speak English," which was, "You should have more faith in old
cabinetmakers."

The implied subject makes the sentence read:
Some of us [cabinetmakers] even speak English.

Echoing that sentiment, the correct implied sentence is:
Ditto, [some of] us historians.

I don't really care. I always laugh at the we/us-I/me contortions
anyway. Usually the simple test is to add or drop a word and it makes
it clear to all. Like newscasters saying at the break, "join Joyce and
me with local news..." So many people want to make it "I".

- -