Cody Hart

Default Charlie Self Civil Suit

I will pay a $500.00 reward for the actual address for Charlie Self so
my attorney can serve him papers for a civil suit for slander.. Please
contact me with info.

Michael Daly

On 2-Sep-2004, Cody Hart wrote:

I will pay a $500.00 reward for the actual address for Charlie Self so
my attorney can serve him papers for a civil suit for slander.. Please
contact me with info.

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500.
Dave Balderstone

In article , Cody Hart
wrote:

I will pay a $500.00 reward for the actual address for Charlie Self so
my attorney can serve him papers for a civil suit for slander.. Please
contact me with info.

ROFL! Better get a new attorney, you've hired a twit!

Oh, and as for slander... you're a idiot and your mother dresses you
funny.

AND EVERYONE KNOWS!
Wes Stewart

wrote:

| I will pay a $500.00 reward for the actual address for Charlie Self so
| my attorney can serve him papers for a civil suit for slander.. Please
| contact me with info.
|
|ROFL! Better get a new attorney, you've hired a twit!
|
|Oh, and as for slander... you're a idiot and your mother dresses you
|funny.
|
|AND EVERYONE KNOWS!

Jeezus, I just spit a mouthful of beer all over my monitor.

John

Dave Balderstone wrote in message...

Oh, and as for slander... you're a idiot and your mother dresses you
funny.

Dave,

Please send me you address so I can sell it to Cody when he sues you!

Jo

Dave Balderstone

In article , John
wrote:

Please send me you address so I can sell it to Cody when he sues you!

DAGS...
Dave Balderstone

In article , Doug
Miller wrote:

Hey, Cody -- I'll sell you Dave's address for $250.

Hell, *I'LL* sell him my address for $200!
Dave Balderstone

In article , Doug Miller
wrote:

In article .ca,
wrote:
In article , Doug
Miller wrote:

Hey, Cody -- I'll sell you Dave's address for $250.

Hell, *I'LL* sell him my address for $200!

US or Canuckybucks?

Sure!

Dave Hinz

On Thu, 02 Sep 2004 08:30:49 -0600, Dave Balderstone wrote:
In article , Doug
Miller wrote:

Hey, Cody -- I'll sell you Dave's address for $250.

Hell, *I'LL* sell him my address for $200!

OK, $150, but that's my final offer.

Doug Miller

In article , Dave Hinz wrote:
On Thu, 02 Sep 2004 08:30:49 -0600, Dave Balderstone
wrote:
In article , Doug
Miller wrote:

Hey, Cody -- I'll sell you Dave's address for $250.

Hell, *I'LL* sell him my address for $200!

OK, $150, but that's my final offer.

Yabbut his price is in Canuckybucks, so he's still undercutting you. ;-)

--
Regards,

Jay

Dave Balderstone wrote in message stone.ca...
In article , Cody Hart
wrote:

I will pay a $500.00 reward for the actual address for Charlie Self so
my attorney can serve him papers for a civil suit for slander.. Please
contact me with info.

ROFL! Better get a new attorney, you've hired a twit!

Oh, and as for slander... you're a idiot and your mother dresses you
funny.

AND EVERYONE KNOWS!

Wouldn't that be libel, not slander
Greg Millen

Surely this doesn't hark back to the Dec 2002 thread about housing costs in
Des Moines!

--

Greg

"Cody Hart" wrote in message
I will pay a $500.00 reward for the actual address for Charlie Self so my
attorney can serve him papers for a civil suit for slander.. Please contact
me with info.

Charlie Self

Greg Millen writes:

Surely this doesn't hark back to the Dec 2002 thread about housing costs in
Des Moines!

It almost has to, at least as a start. I refused to back down to him a couple
months ago--last time around, he threatened to report me to my then employer
for saying his cost estimates were out of line--so I basically told him to
stick it where the sun doesn't shine when he got nasty the next time.

I do think he can find my address if he knows anything at all about computers.
If he serves me with a suit, he needs to talk to an attorney that can handle a
countersuit.

Charlie Self
"A judge is a law student who marks his own examination papers." H. L. Mencken

Bob Schmall

Charlie:
If I provide him with your address and he doesn't pay me, does that put him
in breach of contract? I know where he lives.

Cody Hart
215 1/2 S. Pine St.
Davenport, Iowa
563-323-0586

Bob

"Charlie Self" wrote in message
Greg Millen writes:

[...]

Charlie Self

Bob Schmall responds:

Charlie:
If I provide him with your address and he doesn't pay me, does that put him
in breach of contract? I know where he lives.

Cody Hart
215 1/2 S. Pine St.
Davenport, Iowa
563-323-0586

Durned if I know. But I do know he called me all sorts of things the last time
around when responding to BAD about my cussing in another NG. So far, I've been
gentle, and I don't really care where he lives. I know enough local fools. I
don't need long distance ones.

Of course, that could change if I have to hire a legal beagle.

Charlie Self
"A judge is a law student who marks his own examination papers." H. L. Mencken
dave in fairfax

Charlie Self wrote:
Durned if I know. But I do know he called me all sorts of things the last time
around when responding to BAD about my cussing in another NG. So far, I've been
gentle, and I don't really care where he lives. I know enough local fools. I
don't need long distance ones.
Of course, that could change if I have to hire a legal beagle.

Ya know, if this is a slander/libel/defamation of character suit,
it could backfire. First you have to prove damage or untruth.
The counter-suit OTOH would proceed. Best to watch out where you
step.

Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work
Morris Dovey

Bob Schmall wrote:

Charlie:
If I provide him with your address and he doesn't pay me, does that put him
in breach of contract? I know where he lives.

Cody Hart
215 1/2 S. Pine St.
Davenport, Iowa
563-323-0586

Damn! He just HAD to be from Iowa...

Cody, how about moving a couple of miles east - I understand
there are some really scum^H^H^H^Hhelpful lawyers over there.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto, Iowa USA

Unisaw A100

Bob Schmall wrote:
Cody Hart
215 1/2 S. Pine St.
Davenport, Iowa
563-323-0586

215 1/2? Where does he live, between the floor joists?

UA100, address available upon request...

LRod

On Thu, 02 Sep 2004 22:47:14 GMT, Unisaw A100
wrote:

Bob Schmall wrote:
Cody Hart
215 1/2 S. Pine St.
Davenport, Iowa
563-323-0586

215 1/2? Where does he live, between the floor joists?

I'm guessing rent free garret over the garage in mommy and daddy's
back yard. The only thing missing is webtv.

- -
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net

Tim Douglass

wrote:

Bob Schmall wrote:
Cody Hart
215 1/2 S. Pine St.
Davenport, Iowa
563-323-0586

215 1/2? Where does he live, between the floor joists?

That's where rats normally live.

Tim Douglass

http://www.DouglassClan.com
Andy Dingley

On Wed, 01 Sep 2004 23:52:23 -0500, Cody Hart
wrote:

I will pay a $500.00 reward for the actual address for Charlie Self so
my attorney can serve him papers for a civil suit for slander.

Oh grow up, you pathetic little fool.

Charlie Self

Andy Dingley responds:

wrote:

I will pay a $500.00 reward for the actual address for Charlie Self so
my attorney can serve him papers for a civil suit for slander.

Oh grow up, you pathetic little fool.

Yes, well...I found what he's probably on about. I located a post from him
libeling me and my job record. In response, I called him a clown.

That was the beginning of May.

Astounding. A four month simmer.

Charlie Self
"A judge is a law student who marks his own examination papers." H. L. Mencken

Eddie Munster

Andy Dingley responds:

Charlie Self wrote:
I located a post from him
libeling me and my job record. In response, I called him a clown.

I just don't see what he's wants to dispute.

Conan the Librarian

Andy Dingley responds:

Charlie Self wrote:
I located a post from him
libeling me and my job record. In response, I called him a clown.

I just don't see what he's wants to dispute.

Definition of character?

Chuck Vance
Dave Balderstone

In article , Charlie Self
wrote:

In response, I called him a clown.

Couldn't be that, Charlie. He specifically used the word "slander".
Lee Gordon

Charlie ...

Yes, well...I found what he's probably on about. I located a post from him
libeling me and my job record. In response, I called him a clown.

Now you've done it. I'm afraid you will soon be the subject of a class
action suit brought on by Bozo, Clarabelle, Chuckles, Emmett Kelly, et al,
accusing you of defaming their profession.

Lee

J. Clarke

Lee Gordon wrote:

Charlie ...

Yes, well...I found what he's probably on about. I located a post from
him libeling me and my job record. In response, I called him a clown.

Now you've done it. I'm afraid you will soon be the subject of a class
action suit brought on by Bozo, Clarabelle, Chuckles, Emmett Kelly, et al,
accusing you of defaming their profession.

Didn't Chuckles get eaten by an elephant while dressed as a peanut in a
parade?

Lee

--
--John
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

Bill Schnakenberg

J. Clarke wrote:

Lee Gordon wrote:

Charlie ...

Yes, well...I found what he's probably on about. I located a post from
him libeling me and my job record. In response, I called him a clown.

Now you've done it. I'm afraid you will soon be the subject of a class
action suit brought on by Bozo, Clarabelle, Chuckles, Emmett Kelly, et al,
accusing you of defaming their profession.

Didn't Chuckles get eaten by an elephant while dressed as a peanut in a
parade?

Lee

I saw the funeral on TV. Mary Richards delivered the eulogy, quoting his
"A little song. A little dance. A little seltzer down the pants"
philski

Andy Dingley responds:

wrote:

I will pay a $500.00 reward for the actual address for Charlie Self so
my attorney can serve him papers for a civil suit for slander.

Oh grow up, you pathetic little fool.

Yes, well...I found what he's probably on about. I located a post from him
libeling me and my job record. In response, I called him a clown.

That was the beginning of May.

Astounding. A four month simmer.

Charlie Self
"A judge is a law student who marks his own examination papers." H. L. Mencken

I have always hated clowns...don't know why exactly, but never thought
they were funny. And Mimes too.

Philski
Charlie Self

Philski writes:

Yes, well...I found what he's probably on about. I located a post from him
libeling me and my job record. In response, I called him a clown.

That was the beginning of May.

Astounding. A four month simmer.

Charlie Self
"A judge is a law student who marks his own examination papers." H. L.

Mencken
I have always hated clowns...don't know why exactly, but never thought
they were funny. And Mimes too.

Well, I never had a problem with clowns, but I do agree on the mimes. Always
thought it was a pretentious way to do damned little.

Charlie Self
"A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never
learned to walk forward." Franklin D. Roosevelt, radio address, Oct. 26, 1939
Dave Balderstone

In article , Charlie Self
wrote:

Well, I never had a problem with clowns, but I do agree on the mimes. Always
thought it was a pretentious way to do damned little.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've
wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went
to the circus, and a clown killed my dad." - Jack Handy
Dave Mundt

Greetings and Salutations....

On 02 Sep 2004 19:11:03 GMT, otforme (Charlie Self)
wrote:

Philski writes:

Yes, well...I found what he's probably on about. I located a post from him
libeling me and my job record. In response, I called him a clown.

That was the beginning of May.

Astounding. A four month simmer.

Charlie Self
"A judge is a law student who marks his own examination papers." H. L.

Mencken
I have always hated clowns...don't know why exactly, but never thought
they were funny. And Mimes too.

Hum...to help drift this thread in a continually amusing
spiral into oblivion....Have you seen that great, classic movie
"Killer Klowns From Outer Space"? Kind of defines the reality of
clowns for many of us...

Well, I never had a problem with clowns, but I do agree on the mimes. Always
thought it was a pretentious way to do damned little.

This is a point, way too many of the practitioners are pretty
bad at the art. Marcel Marceau is perhaps the last great mime that
I have any acquaintance with, and, he certainly was an artist of
communication.
I recall one time...perhaps in the late 70s, that I was
watching "The TOnight Show with Johnny Carson", and, Marceau was on.
At the time I was heavily into audio recording, so often taped things,
both off the air, and, in reality. Well, I realized about halfway
through his presentation that I was making an audio tape of Marcel
Marceau.... *sigh*...well, his performance certainly spoke loudly to
me, and I suppose it was a good thing that I realized after only
three or four minutes that I was taping silence...instead of later
on when I tried to play the tape back...
Regards
Dave Mundt

Charlie Self
"A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never
learned to walk forward." Franklin D. Roosevelt, radio address, Oct. 26, 1939

Unisaw A100

Charlie Self wrote:
In response, I called him a clown.

A'yup! I'm thinking you may be finding yourself up to your
neck in clown poo (1) before you know it.

That was the beginning of May.

Astounding. A four month simmer.

He's probably still a wee but peeved about the whole
*birthing thing*.

(1) With corn (tm Webster Steve), of course.

UA100
Bob Schmall

wrote:

I will pay a $500.00 reward for the actual address for Charlie Self so
my attorney can serve him papers for a civil suit for slander.

Oh grow up, you pathetic little fool.

Yes, well...I found what he's probably on about. I located a post from him
libeling me and my job record. In response, I called him a clown.

That was the beginning of May.

Astounding. A four month simmer.

Didn't school start today? And do they have access to the school's computers
during recess?

Dave Balderstone

In article , Bob Schmall
wrote:

Didn't school start today? And do they have access to the school's computers
during recess?

Don't think the school would be on a dialup, but maybe so...
Charlie Self

Bob Schmall responds:

Didn't school start today? And do they have access to the school's computers
during recess?

I think the kids have been back in school most of a week here. Been too busy to
notice, really, but the buses are running.

I think the kids have access to computers quite often during the day...lots of
noise about always needing more computers, at least one per kid, or some such.