Cody Hart

Default Charlie Self Civil Suit

I will pay a $500.00 reward for the actual address for Charlie Self so
my attorney can serve him papers for a civil suit for slander.. Please
contact me with info.

Dave Balderstone

In article , Cody Hart
wrote:

I will pay a $500.00 reward for the actual address for Charlie Self so
my attorney can serve him papers for a civil suit for slander.. Please
contact me with info.

ROFL! Better get a new attorney, you've hired a twit!

Oh, and as for slander... you're a idiot and your mother dresses you
funny.

AND EVERYONE KNOWS!
Michael Daly

On 2-Sep-2004, Cody Hart wrote:

I will pay a $500.00 reward for the actual address for Charlie Self so
my attorney can serve him papers for a civil suit for slander.. Please
contact me with info.

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500.
Wes Stewart

wrote:

| I will pay a $500.00 reward for the actual address for Charlie Self so
| my attorney can serve him papers for a civil suit for slander.. Please
| contact me with info.
|
|ROFL! Better get a new attorney, you've hired a twit!
|
|Oh, and as for slander... you're a idiot and your mother dresses you
|funny.
|
|AND EVERYONE KNOWS!

Jeezus, I just spit a mouthful of beer all over my monitor.

Greg Millen

Surely this doesn't hark back to the Dec 2002 thread about housing costs in
Des Moines!

--

Greg

"Cody Hart" wrote in message
I will pay a $500.00 reward for the actual address for Charlie Self so my
attorney can serve him papers for a civil suit for slander.. Please contact
me with info.

Charlie Self

Greg Millen writes:

Surely this doesn't hark back to the Dec 2002 thread about housing costs in
Des Moines!

It almost has to, at least as a start. I refused to back down to him a couple
months ago--last time around, he threatened to report me to my then employer
for saying his cost estimates were out of line--so I basically told him to
stick it where the sun doesn't shine when he got nasty the next time.

I do think he can find my address if he knows anything at all about computers.
If he serves me with a suit, he needs to talk to an attorney that can handle a
countersuit.

Charlie Self
"A judge is a law student who marks his own examination papers." H. L. Mencken
Andy Dingley

On Wed, 01 Sep 2004 23:52:23 -0500, Cody Hart
wrote:

I will pay a $500.00 reward for the actual address for Charlie Self so
my attorney can serve him papers for a civil suit for slander.

Oh grow up, you pathetic little fool.

Charlie Self

Andy Dingley responds:

wrote:

I will pay a $500.00 reward for the actual address for Charlie Self so
my attorney can serve him papers for a civil suit for slander.

Oh grow up, you pathetic little fool.

Yes, well...I found what he's probably on about. I located a post from him
libeling me and my job record. In response, I called him a clown.

That was the beginning of May.

Astounding. A four month simmer.

Charlie Self
"A judge is a law student who marks his own examination papers." H. L. Mencken
Eddie Munster

Andy Dingley responds:

Charlie Self wrote:
I located a post from him
libeling me and my job record. In response, I called him a clown.

I just don't see what he's wants to dispute.

Conehead

Cody Hart wrote in message
I will pay a $500.00 reward for the actual address for Charlie Self so
my attorney can serve him papers for a civil suit for slander.. Please
contact me with info.

Ok. Send me the money first, and I'll get back to you.

--
Conehead

Mutt

1060 West Addison Street, Chicago, Illinois 60609

Cody Hart wrote in message ...
I will pay a $500.00 reward for the actual address for Charlie Self so
my attorney can serve him papers for a civil suit for slander.. Please
contact me with info.

Doug Miller

In article , Cody Hart wrote:
I will pay a $500.00 reward for the actual address for Charlie Self so
my attorney can serve him papers for a civil suit for slander.. Please
contact me with info.

Grow up, Cody.

Maybe it's time to update the TrollFilters again...

--
Regards,

John

Dave Balderstone wrote in message...

Oh, and as for slander... you're a idiot and your mother dresses you
funny.

Dave,

Please send me you address so I can sell it to Cody when he sues you!

Jo
Frank Ketchum

"Cody Hart" wrote in message
I will pay a $500.00 reward for the actual address for Charlie Self so
my attorney can serve him papers for a civil suit for slander.. Please
contact me with info.

What kind of 6 year old are you? You don't like something somebody says and
you want to sue him? Go right ahead. It is your right to make a public
fool of yourself.

Conan the Librarian

Andy Dingley responds:

Charlie Self wrote:
I located a post from him
libeling me and my job record. In response, I called him a clown.

I just don't see what he's wants to dispute.

Definition of character?

Chuck Vance

Bob Schmall

Charlie:
If I provide him with your address and he doesn't pay me, does that put him
in breach of contract? I know where he lives.

Cody Hart
215 1/2 S. Pine St.
Davenport, Iowa
563-323-0586

Bob

"Charlie Self" wrote in message
Greg Millen writes:

[...]

Leon

I don't know where Charlie lives but I will tell you his first name for
$250.00. Ummm send the money first.

Charlie Self

Bob Schmall responds:

Charlie:
If I provide him with your address and he doesn't pay me, does that put him
in breach of contract? I know where he lives.

Cody Hart
215 1/2 S. Pine St.
Davenport, Iowa
563-323-0586

Durned if I know. But I do know he called me all sorts of things the last time
around when responding to BAD about my cussing in another NG. So far, I've been
gentle, and I don't really care where he lives. I know enough local fools. I
don't need long distance ones.

Of course, that could change if I have to hire a legal beagle.

Charlie Self
"A judge is a law student who marks his own examination papers." H. L. Mencken
Dave Balderstone

In article , John
wrote:

Please send me you address so I can sell it to Cody when he sues you!

DAGS...

Dave Balderstone

In article , Charlie Self
wrote:

In response, I called him a clown.

Couldn't be that, Charlie. He specifically used the word "slander".
Mike Reed

Cody Hart wrote in message ...
I will pay a $500.00 reward for the actual address for Charlie Self so
my attorney can serve him papers for a civil suit for slander.. Please
contact me with info.

I have his address. If you want, I can put an auction up on eBay with
a Buy It Now price of $500. PayPal payment only. Would that work for
you? If necessary, we can use an escrow service to secure the
transaction, but you'll pay for that service.

I'm only offering because I could use $500, and I know you have no
case. I'm actually rather surprised that Charlie himself doesn't just
offer it up for an extra $500.

-Mike
Paul in MN

"Leon" wrote in message
I don't know where Charlie lives but I will tell you his first name for
$250.00. Ummm send the money first.

I just read a great John Grisham book and I think I might have a plan. Why
don't we all file a class action suit against Charlie?!? We can make
millions!! You want in Charlie??

P.

Yadda Yadda Yadda

In article , Cody Hart wrote:
I will pay a $500.00 reward for the actual address for Charlie Self so
my attorney can serve him papers for a civil suit for slander.. Please
contact me with info.

This might help you:

http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy
Dave Balderstone

In article , Doug
Miller wrote:

Hey, Cody -- I'll sell you Dave's address for $250.

Hell, *I'LL* sell him my address for $200!

Jay

Dave Balderstone wrote in message stone.ca...
In article , Cody Hart
wrote:

I will pay a $500.00 reward for the actual address for Charlie Self so
my attorney can serve him papers for a civil suit for slander.. Please
contact me with info.

ROFL! Better get a new attorney, you've hired a twit!

Oh, and as for slander... you're a idiot and your mother dresses you
funny.

AND EVERYONE KNOWS!

Wouldn't that be libel, not slander
jo4hn

Mike Reed wrote:
I have his address. If you want, I can put an auction up on eBay with
a Buy It Now price of $500. PayPal payment only. Would that work for
you? If necessary, we can use an escrow service to secure the
transaction, but you'll pay for that service.

I'm only offering because I could use $500, and I know you have no
case. I'm actually rather surprised that Charlie himself doesn't just
offer it up for an extra $500.

-Mike

And I suppose the item description includes the address?
RonB

Is THIS legal?

What does you shyster lawyer think Cody?

"Yadda Yadda Yadda" wrote in message
In article , Cody Hart

wrote:
I will pay a $500.00 reward for the actual address for Charlie Self so
my attorney can serve him papers for a civil suit for slander.. Please
contact me with info.

This might help you:

http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy

RonB

WOW! This string has great creative potential.

Thanks Cody!!!

(How many lawyers does it take to.................................)

Pounds on Wood

You should put that money toward retaining a (child) psychologist.

--
Bill Pounds
http://www.billpounds.com/woodshop

"Cody Hart" wrote in message
I will pay a $500.00 reward for the actual address for Charlie Self so
my attorney can serve him papers for a civil suit for slander.. Please
contact me with info.

Dave Hinz

On Thu, 02 Sep 2004 08:30:49 -0600, Dave Balderstone wrote:
In article , Doug
Miller wrote:

Hey, Cody -- I'll sell you Dave's address for $250.

Hell, *I'LL* sell him my address for $200!

OK, $150, but that's my final offer.

Dave Hinz

On Thu, 2 Sep 2004 22:12:58 +1000, Conehead wrote:
Cody Hart wrote in message
I will pay a $500.00 reward for the actual address for Charlie Self so
my attorney can serve him papers for a civil suit for slander.. Please
contact me with info.

Ok. Send me the money first, and I'll get back to you.

Dear Mister Cody,

This letter probably comes as a surprise to you, but your name has been
given to me as someone I am told I can trust. I am Lieutentant Umbaro
Djiblome of Nigeria, and I need to transfer a large sum of money out of
the country...

Charlie Self

Paul in MN writes:

I just read a great John Grisham book and I think I might have a plan. Why
don't we all file a class action suit against Charlie?!? We can make
millions!! You want in Charlie??

You read that book too fast, Paul. It's the LAWYERS who make the millions, not
the guys doing the actual suing.

Charlie Self
"A judge is a law student who marks his own examination papers." H. L. Mencken

Swingman

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message

Dear Mister Cody,

This letter probably comes as a surprise to you, but your name has been
given to me as someone I am told I can trust. I am Lieutentant Umbaro
Djiblome of Nigeria, and I need to transfer a large sum of money out of
the country...

Damn! ... there goes another flat screen monitor ... Good one!!

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 7/10/04

Lee Gordon

Charlie ...

Yes, well...I found what he's probably on about. I located a post from him
libeling me and my job record. In response, I called him a clown.

Now you've done it. I'm afraid you will soon be the subject of a class
action suit brought on by Bozo, Clarabelle, Chuckles, Emmett Kelly, et al,
accusing you of defaming their profession.

Lee

philski

Andy Dingley responds:

wrote:

I will pay a $500.00 reward for the actual address for Charlie Self so
my attorney can serve him papers for a civil suit for slander.

Oh grow up, you pathetic little fool.

Yes, well...I found what he's probably on about. I located a post from him
libeling me and my job record. In response, I called him a clown.

That was the beginning of May.

Astounding. A four month simmer.

Charlie Self
"A judge is a law student who marks his own examination papers." H. L. Mencken

I have always hated clowns...don't know why exactly, but never thought
they were funny. And Mimes too.

Philski
Dave Hinz

On Thu, 2 Sep 2004 11:23:05 -0500, Swingman wrote:

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message

This letter probably comes as a surprise to you, but your name has been
given to me as someone I am told I can trust. I am Lieutentant Umbaro
Djiblome of Nigeria, and I need to transfer a large sum of money out of
the country...

Damn! ... there goes another flat screen monitor ... Good one!!

Sorry man. Rough day for monitors in this froup, isn't it.

Dave "probably worse in some of the .binaries groups though..." Hinz