Charlie Self

Greg Millen writes:

Surely this doesn't hark back to the Dec 2002 thread about housing costs in
Des Moines!

It almost has to, at least as a start. I refused to back down to him a couple
months ago--last time around, he threatened to report me to my then employer
for saying his cost estimates were out of line--so I basically told him to
stick it where the sun doesn't shine when he got nasty the next time.

I do think he can find my address if he knows anything at all about computers.
If he serves me with a suit, he needs to talk to an attorney that can handle a
countersuit.

Charlie Self
"A judge is a law student who marks his own examination papers." H. L. Mencken