Charlie Self

Philski writes:

Yes, well...I found what he's probably on about. I located a post from him
libeling me and my job record. In response, I called him a clown.

That was the beginning of May.

Astounding. A four month simmer.

Charlie Self
"A judge is a law student who marks his own examination papers." H. L.

Mencken
I have always hated clowns...don't know why exactly, but never thought
they were funny. And Mimes too.

Well, I never had a problem with clowns, but I do agree on the mimes. Always
thought it was a pretentious way to do damned little.

Charlie Self
"A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never
learned to walk forward." Franklin D. Roosevelt, radio address, Oct. 26, 1939