dave in fairfax

David Hall wrote:
I luv it! The fastest time to the legal limit I have seen in a long time. I
don't think he even had to cast very far or put any stink on the bait. A master
who should sign up for the next bass tournament event. I assume he has mounted
a few of the bigger catches from this quick drop of his line and adorned his
wall extensively.

I'm impressed with his technique then. I compared the header info
between the two Cody Hart posts and came to the same conclusion as
Dave Balderstone. If he can troll and mung his header info that
well, he definitely needs to enter the masters tourney.

Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work