Old February 11th 20, 04:45 PM posted to rec.woodworking

Default Old Posts

On 2/10/2020 6:39 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Monday, February 10, 2020 at 12:03:59 PM UTC-5, Jack wrote:
On 2/9/2020 1:52 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Sunday, February 9, 2020 at 9:55:25 AM UTC-5, Jack wrote:
On 2/8/2020 8:58 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Saturday, February 8, 2020 at 11:07:09 AM UTC-5, Jack wrote:
On 2/5/2020 9:02 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Wednesday, February 5, 2020 at 11:10:48 AM UTC-5, Jack wrote:
On 1/30/2020 7:04 PM, Tom Crist wrote:
It seems that some VERY old posts are getting revived here. It might have something to do with changing hosts or ????? Some seem to be re-posts from other forums.

It would probably be good for the forum manager to archive posts over say 5 years so they could be read but not responded to. Until then, readers should pay attention to the date of the original post to gauge if it is still relevant.

I'm the forum manager, but no one listens to me other than me....

What?

Self explanatory!

What? (I'm not listening, so I don't know what you said.)
You're hearing, but not listening.

If you say it again, I'll listen, but that would make you a liar 'cuz
you said no one listens to you other than you. Wait...maybe you wouldn't
be a liar, just mistaken. That's not as bad.

I See The Problem. I'm Speaking English, Your Listening In Dumbass!

First you said: "You're hearing, but not listening."

Then you said: "Your Listening In Dumbass"

Those can't both be true.

Correct.

When you said you were not listening, I hadn't thought of the
possibility of you listening in dumbass instead of english. My bad.

So, you were lying when you said you said you were not listening and
actually were listening, just that you were listening in dumbass, rather
than english. I get it now.

What?

Yep!

--
Jack

Old February 11th 20, 04:53 PM posted to rec.woodworking

On 2/10/2020 10:24 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 10 Feb 2020 12:03:52 -0500, Jack wrote:

[...]

You misspelled "to". ^^

So, you were lying when you said you said you were not listening and
actually were listening, just that you were listening in dumbass, rather a

You did it again!

And you're listening in moron, again!

--
Jack
When Your Horse Dies, ItíS Time To Dismount!
Old February 11th 20, 08:42 PM posted to rec.woodworking

On Tue, 11 Feb 2020 10:44:36 -0500, Jack wrote:

On 2/10/2020 3:15 PM, Markem wrote:
[...]

In order to listen someone must speak, no one is reading out loud for
me.

I hear you.

Perhaps a computer upgrade is in order...

Did not say my puter would not do text to speech!
Old February 11th 20, 10:02 PM posted to rec.woodworking

Jack wrote in :

On 2/9/2020 3:47 PM, Puckdropper wrote:

That's ok. This jerk Jack hogged it all the time. I'm not sure what
this Jack jerk did at it when he wasn't reading rec.woodworking, but I'm
not sure that I want to know.

I'll get my own computer and won't let that Jack jerk near it!

What?
or more appropriately
WTF?

Just messin' with ya, Jack. :-)

Puckdropper
Old February 12th 20, 04:29 AM posted to rec.woodworking

On Tue, 11 Feb 2020 10:53:30 -0500, Jack wrote:

On 2/10/2020 10:24 PM, wrote:
[...]

Well, you are talking on a party line, dumbass.

3" fence posts or 4" fence posts? Al-W UK diy 24 June 7th 17 11:07 PM
Gate posts, fence posts & rotting gareth UK diy 40 May 21st 15 09:09 AM
Old concrete fence posts and shed floor David WE Roberts UK diy 4 September 13th 09 12:56 PM
Old,old timber posts Tom Gardner Woodworking 18 June 25th 06 04:34 AM
Distance between posts for 5 x 3 posts and 6ft featheredge the carpet man UK diy 2 March 27th 06 05:21 PM