Posted to rec.woodworking
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Old Posts

On Sunday, February 9, 2020 at 9:55:25 AM UTC-5, Jack wrote:
On 2/8/2020 8:58 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Saturday, February 8, 2020 at 11:07:09 AM UTC-5, Jack wrote:
On 2/5/2020 9:02 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Wednesday, February 5, 2020 at 11:10:48 AM UTC-5, Jack wrote:
On 1/30/2020 7:04 PM, Tom Crist wrote:
It seems that some VERY old posts are getting revived here. It might have something to do with changing hosts or ????? Some seem to be re-posts from other forums.

It would probably be good for the forum manager to archive posts over say 5 years so they could be read but not responded to. Until then, readers should pay attention to the date of the original post to gauge if it is still relevant.

I'm the forum manager, but no one listens to me other than me....

What?

Self explanatory!

What? (I'm not listening, so I don't know what you said.)

You're hearing, but not listening.

If you say it again, I'll listen, but that would make you a liar 'cuz
you said no one listens to you other than you. Wait...maybe you wouldn't
be a liar, just mistaken. That's not as bad.

I See The Problem. I'm Speaking English, Your Listening In Dumbass!

First you said: "You're hearing, but not listening."

Then you said: "Your Listening In Dumbass"

Those can't both be true.