Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Jack is offline

Default Old Posts

On 1/30/2020 7:04 PM, Tom Crist wrote:
It seems that some VERY old posts are getting revived here. It might have something to do with changing hosts or ????? Some seem to be re-posts from other forums.

It would probably be good for the forum manager to archive posts over say 5 years so they could be read but not responded to. Until then, readers should pay attention to the date of the original post to gauge if it is still relevant.

I'm the forum manager, but no one listens to me other than me....

--
Jack