Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Jack is offline

Default Old Posts

On 2/9/2020 10:01 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 2/9/2020 9:50 AM, Jack wrote:
On 2/8/2020 5:30 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 2/8/2020 5:17 PM, Markem wrote:
On Sat, 8 Feb 2020 11:07:05 -0500, Jack wrote:

On 2/5/2020 9:02 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Wednesday, February 5, 2020 at 11:10:48 AM UTC-5, Jack wrote:
On 1/30/2020 7:04 PM, Tom Crist wrote:
It seems that some VERY old posts are getting revived here. It
might have something to do with changing hosts or ????? Some seem
to be re-posts from other forums.

It would probably be good for the forum manager to archive posts
over say 5 years so they could be read but not responded to. Until
then, readers should pay attention to the date of the original
post to gauge if it is still relevant.

I'm the forum manager, but no one listens to me other than me....

What?

Self explanatory!

We are not listening to you remember?

Easy to say, but have you paid your dues? I sent him payment in cash.
It was due on the first.

Too little too late. I already banned you from the forum, your posts
are invisible to all!

I'll have the last laugh. There is a guy that calls me and can fix my
computer. I bet he has a work around for it.

It's not your computer, you're banned from the forum computer.
Sorry, no refunds, no appeals.

--
Jack
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you..