Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Table Saw purchase question

On 3/9/2015 5:49 AM, Dr. Deb wrote:
I know you have gotten a ton of replies, but I just got a 36" Steel City Artisan saw and love it. The built in roll around comes in handy, don't have to worry about rust, rock solid, only had to make ONE adjustment coming out of the box (one wing adjuster was a tad high), good dust collection. I simply could not be happier and the latest price was around $900 from Tool Werks.

Deb

I laughed at my self foe responding to this post, it is over a year old.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 3/9/2015 10:35 AM, Leon wrote:
On 3/9/2015 5:49 AM, Dr. Deb wrote:
I know you have gotten a ton of replies, but I just got a 36" Steel
City Artisan saw and love it. The built in roll around comes in
handy, don't have to worry about rust, rock solid, only had to make
ONE adjustment coming out of the box (one wing adjuster was a tad
high), good dust collection. I simply could not be happier and the
latest price was around $900 from Tool Werks.

Deb

I laughed at my self foe responding to this post, it is over a year old.

Don't feel bad, we laughed at you too. g,d&r

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net