Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Spray gun advice

I'd like to add spray finish to my skill set, so I guess I need a spray gun. There are three at an online auction -- items 10, 11 and 12 at this link:

http://www.obenaufauctionsonline.com...1/category/ALL

Any thoughts about the quality/price on these?

Thanks,

Larry

Spray gun advice ... Arfa Daily UK diy 70 June 20th 13 09:30 PM
Kenmore dishwasher spray is weak--how to remove (lower) spray arm Steven L.[_2_] Home Repair 13 November 28th 11 11:11 AM
Spray gun David White UK diy 1 April 15th 07 09:26 AM
Advice on spray gun choice Neil UK diy 5 March 7th 07 07:50 PM
Will a Critter spray gun work to spray dye-based stain? [email protected] Woodworking 2 April 23rd 06 11:57 AM