Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Spray gun

The Titan SF75 paint spray gun that I bought from Screwfix is going
back because it kept blocking despite following the instructions about
thinning, etc. Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced alternative?

David.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article .com,
David White wrote:
The Titan SF75 paint spray gun that I bought from Screwfix is going
back because it kept blocking despite following the instructions about
thinning, etc. Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced alternative?

Depends what you want to spray. I never got on with these airless ones and
found the Apollo HVLP range work well at a reasonable price if you don't
already have a suitable compressed air supply.

--
*A plateau is a high form of flattery*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Spray gun spares Doki UK diy 1 April 12th 07 05:23 PM
Spray gun question pawseyfamily Woodworking 7 November 26th 06 12:52 AM
Will a Critter spray gun work to spray dye-based stain? [email protected] Woodworking 2 April 23rd 06 11:57 AM
Spray Gun Cleanup Newshound Woodworking 3 May 30th 05 03:08 AM
Critter spray gun Don D. Metalworking 7 April 8th 05 09:36 PM