Posted to rec.woodworking
Max Max is offline

Default OT - Interesting bio on George Bush.

http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/pr...george-w-bush/
Posted to rec.woodworking

Max wrote:
http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/pr...george-w-bush/

I'd rather read his obituary.

--

dadiOH
____________________________

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mon, 25 Jul 2011 07:30:26 -0400, "dadiOH"
wrote:

Max wrote:
http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/pr...george-w-bush/

I'd rather read his obituary.

You'd be a liberal hate monger, right?

He America's First Black President
http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/pr.../bill-clinton/

--
[Television is] the triumph of machine over people.
-- Fred Allen
Posted to rec.woodworking

Max wrote:
http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/pr...george-w-bush/

A more interesting biography would be of his father, George H.W. Bush.

Bush Senior proved one could come to Texas with just a few million dollars
in his jeans and make it big.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jul 24, 10:22*pm, "Max" wrote:
http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/pr...george-w-bush/

This is probably the most honest bio I've read about George W. - a
spoiled brat who used and abused his father's position and money to
get himself into politics and high office. Sounds like something a
lot of people have done but will never admit it.

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

Max wrote:
http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/pr...george-w-bush/

I'd rather read his obituary.

You'd be a liberal hate monger, right?

Actually, no. Been a moderate Republican for close to 60 years and Bush was
the worst I've seen Democrat or Republican.

--

dadiOH
____________________________

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

Max wrote:
http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/pr...george-w-bush/

I'd rather read his obituary.

You'd be a liberal hate monger, right?

Actually, no. Been a moderate Republican for close to 60 years and Bush was
the worst I've seen Democrat or Republican.

Have you already forgotten the peanut farmer???
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

Max wrote:
http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/pr...george-w-bush/

I'd rather read his obituary.

You'd be a liberal hate monger, right?

Actually, no. Been a moderate Republican for close to 60 years and Bush was
the worst I've seen Democrat or Republican.

Have you already forgotten the peanut farmer???

Considering Jimmy inheritied inflation from ford, and Reagon actively
prevented resolution of the Tehran hostage crisis, what did Jimmy do
that was so bad?

scott
Posted to rec.woodworking

"dadiOH" wrote:

I'd rather read his obituary.

-----------------------------
If you want an arguement, change the subject.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

Max wrote:
http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/pr...george-w-bush/

I'd rather read his obituary.

You'd be a liberal hate monger, right?

Actually, no. Been a moderate Republican for close to 60 years and Bush was
the worst I've seen Democrat or Republican.

Have you already forgotten the peanut farmer???

Or "That depends what 'is' is, your honor." and "No, I did not have
sex with Monica Lewinsky, your honor." Clintoon?

Granted, Shrub was no peach, but have some sense of perspective!

--
[Television is] the triumph of machine over people.
-- Fred Allen

Posted to rec.woodworking
Max Max is offline

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Mon, 25 Jul 2011 13:57:56 -0500, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote:

Have you already forgotten the peanut farmer???

Or "That depends what 'is' is, your honor." and "No, I did not have
sex with Monica Lewinsky, your honor." Clintoon?

Granted, Shrub was no peach, but have some sense of perspective!

I always have to chuckle when someone compares a Chevy Vega to a Ford Pinto.

Max

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

Max wrote:
http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/pr...george-w-bush/

I'd rather read his obituary.

You'd be a liberal hate monger, right?

Actually, no. Been a moderate Republican for close to 60 years and Bush was
the worst I've seen Democrat or Republican.

Have you already forgotten the peanut farmer???

Considering Jimmy inheritied inflation from ford, and Reagon actively
prevented resolution of the Tehran hostage crisis, what did Jimmy do
that was so bad?

scott

Absolutely nothing, he did absolutely nothing. Totally ineffective, a
political opportunist president.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Jimbo" wrote in message
On Jul 24, 10:22 pm, "Max" wrote:
http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/pr...george-w-bush/

This is probably the most honest bio I've read about George W. - a
spoiled brat who used and abused his father's position and money to
get himself into politics and high office. Sounds like something a
lot of people have done but will never admit it.

Considering this was largely a propaganda piece with twisted selective
"facts" and heavy albeit sly editoralizing.......a honest bio is somewhere
beyond a reach. When things pretend to be a history they do all of us a
disservice......conclusions based on **** often simply result in more turds.

Rod

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

Max wrote:
http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/pr...george-w-bush/

I'd rather read his obituary.

You'd be a liberal hate monger, right?

Actually, no. Been a moderate Republican for close to 60 years and
Bush was the worst I've seen Democrat or Republican.

Have you already forgotten the peanut farmer???

No, I remember him very well. He was wishy-washy and ineffective but at
least he was a moral man (too moral). Bush was as close to a fascist as we
have had.

--

dadiOH
____________________________

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

Posted to rec.woodworking

Rod & BJ Jacobson wrote:

Considering this was largely a propaganda piece with twisted selective
"facts" and heavy albeit sly editoralizing.......a honest bio is
somewhere beyond a reach. When things pretend to be a history they do
all of us a disservice......conclusions based on **** often simply
result in more turds.

I agree. For example, the piece mentioned, not for the first time, Dubya's
seeming ducking of his National Guard obligations. I have yet to see, in the
dozens of accounts I've read about this failure to participate, how his
actions deviated from the usual and accepted practice of the time.

In other words, was "everybody" doing what he did or did he really shirk his
obligations and was never called out?

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

Max wrote:
http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/pr...george-w-bush/

I'd rather read his obituary.

You'd be a liberal hate monger, right?

Actually, no. Been a moderate Republican for close to 60 years and
Bush was
the worst I've seen Democrat or Republican.

Have you already forgotten the peanut farmer???

Considering Jimmy inheritied inflation from ford, and Reagon actively
prevented resolution of the Tehran hostage crisis, what did Jimmy do
that was so bad?

scott

Absolutely nothing, he did absolutely nothing. Totally ineffective, a
political opportunist president.

I remember the peanut man giving SS benefits to a lot of people from
around the world that never paid into the SS system. I wonder how much
that is costing the taxpayers today.
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

Max wrote:
http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/pr...george-w-bush/

I'd rather read his obituary.

You'd be a liberal hate monger, right?

Actually, no. Been a moderate Republican for close to 60 years and Bush was
the worst I've seen Democrat or Republican.

Have you already forgotten the peanut farmer???

Considering Jimmy inheritied inflation from ford, and Reagon actively
prevented resolution of the Tehran hostage crisis, what did Jimmy do
that was so bad?

scott

Absolutely nothing, he did absolutely nothing. Totally ineffective, a
political opportunist president.

He was a horrible president, giving up strategic sites (Panama Canal),
boycotting the Olympics, Iran Hostage Crisis fiasco, gas rationing,
abandoning nuke energy, in/stag-flation, he armed Afghanistan. Jesus,
what DIDN'T he do wrong when not doing nothing?

OTOH, he is a superb woodworker.

--
Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air…
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jul 26, 9:21*am, Larry Jaques
wrote:

[about Carter]

He was a horrible president, giving up strategic sites (Panama Canal),
boycotting the Olympics, Iran Hostage Crisis fiasco, gas rationing,
abandoning nuke energy, in/stag-flation, he armed Afghanistan. *Jesus,
what DIDN'T he do wrong when not doing nothing?http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1587065/posts

Freerepublic, Larry? Really? Freepers are ****ed up, Larry. One can be
a constructive conservative without bolting on that idiotic bunch of
crazies.
That is what is wrong with so many people. They seem to need to be
hardcore left or hardcore right. That's right, keep them at each
other, that way you can **** them over without them noticing too much.
[metaphor alert]
When you're navigating a fragile ship with a valuable cargo down a
narrow channel with nasty rocks on either side, you quickly discover
that there are options besides Hard-to-Port and Hard-to-Starboard,
either of which result in carnage.
If you have room to manoeuvre, you can afford to play with the rudder
a little, but you don't.
Freepers don't understand the concept of compromise, and neither does
that Soros bunch.... everybody is fighting over the steering wheel
while the ship is heading for the ****ing rocks. Smart!

That display last night of Nobama and Boner was nothing but a attempt
to make the other guy look like the reason the ship is going to crash;
never seen such political bull****. Well, other than the divisional
politics Canada runs on...same ****, different day.

See what you did, Larry? You got me all upset. now I need to go to my
pub and cool off.....dammit...

Posted to rec.woodworking
Max Max is offline

"HeyBub" wrote in message
Rod & BJ Jacobson wrote:

Considering this was largely a propaganda piece with twisted selective
"facts" and heavy albeit sly editoralizing.......a honest bio is
somewhere beyond a reach. When things pretend to be a history they do
all of us a disservice......conclusions based on **** often simply
result in more turds.

I agree. For example, the piece mentioned, not for the first time, Dubya's
seeming ducking of his National Guard obligations. I have yet to see, in
the dozens of accounts I've read about this failure to participate, how
his actions deviated from the usual and accepted practice of the time.

In other words, was "everybody" doing what he did or did he really shirk
his obligations and was never called out?

I just love that excuse. Johnny does it so why can't I.
The first admonition from me when conducting a verbal reprimand was to warn
the employee that such excuses would not be tolerated.
"First of all, you're not "Johnny"'
"Secondly, I am not required to inform you of whatever disciplinary measure
I may or may not have taken with another employee.
"Third, you may not be aware of all the circumstances surrounding the
performance, or lack of, by another employee."

Max (but I don't think Bush was all that bad either) ;-)

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jul 26, 11:12*am, "Max" wrote:

Max (but I don't think Bush was all that bad either) *;-)

He made a great puppet for the neocons.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Max wrote:

[...]

Good point. But there are two other, complimentary, points:

One: Courts have held that, in spite of written rules, a pattern of behavior
trumps the written rule. To punish someone for an infraction that is
universally ignored will not be sustained.

Two: We still don't know the circumstances. It could be Bush simply shirked
his duty and nobody bothered to sanction him. Or it could be he tried to
participate but the chain of command simply said "Go away. Quit bothering
us. We'll call you if we need you."

Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT - George Bush + others

On Mon, 25 Jul 2011 19:31:44 -0700, Larry Jaques wrote:

Granted, Shrub was no peach, but have some sense of perspective!

Given the current mess in Washington, how long are we going to put up
with either party? I've about had it.

OTOH, I recently read an article on Tom Paine. Seems that after the war
Washington and Morris (the equivalent of treasury secretary) hired Paine
to write articles praising federal taxes. Seems they had to "open the
peoples purses" (Morris) to pay off the bankers who had financed the war.

So before we got past our first president, we had fought a war with
borrowed money and taxed the poor to pay off the rich - sound familiar?

The more things change ...

Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

"HeyBub" wrote in
m:

One: Courts have held that, in spite of written rules, a pattern of
behavior trumps the written rule. To punish someone for an infraction
that is universally ignored will not be sustained.

I've had no speeding tickets (yet). But who has successfully used that
line for a speeding ticket? But, Officer, everyone is doing 75 here ...

--
Best regards
Han
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 7/25/2011 8:39 PM, Max wrote:
"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Mon, 25 Jul 2011 13:57:56 -0500, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote:

Have you already forgotten the peanut farmer???

Or "That depends what 'is' is, your honor." and "No, I did not have
sex with Monica Lewinsky, your honor." Clintoon?

Granted, Shrub was no peach, but have some sense of perspective!

I always have to chuckle when someone compares a Chevy Vega to a Ford
Pinto.

Max

I had a Vega once. I thought it was a pretty nice little car, except
for the aluminum block and steel head design, that kept blowing head
gaskets. But the engine design itself was so simple and uncluttered,
you could replace a head gasket in 1/2 hour, start to finish. I finally
replaced the block with one having steel cylinder sleeves.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 7/26/2011 1:16 PM, Just Wondering wrote:
On 7/25/2011 8:39 PM, Max wrote:
"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Mon, 25 Jul 2011 13:57:56 -0500, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote:

Have you already forgotten the peanut farmer???

Or "That depends what 'is' is, your honor." and "No, I did not have
sex with Monica Lewinsky, your honor." Clintoon?

Granted, Shrub was no peach, but have some sense of perspective!

I always have to chuckle when someone compares a Chevy Vega to a Ford
Pinto.

Max

I had a Vega once. I thought it was a pretty nice little car, except for
the aluminum block and steel head design, that kept blowing head
gaskets. But the engine design itself was so simple and uncluttered, you
could replace a head gasket in 1/2 hour, start to finish. I finally
replaced the block with one having steel cylinder sleeves.

I had a Vega and had to replace the head gasket, and short block on two
different occasions... You musta been a magician to change a head
gasket that fast. IIRC you/I had to replace the WP gasket to properly
tension the timing belt also. And then all that went with adding
coolant purging the air out of the cooling system draining and refilling
the oil that is contaminated with coolant as a result of the blown head
gasket. Valve cover gasket, restabbing the dist and wires, belts,
timing belt cover.... 30 minutes.... ??
Posted to rec.woodworking

Han wrote the following:
"HeyBub" wrote in
m:

One: Courts have held that, in spite of written rules, a pattern of
behavior trumps the written rule. To punish someone for an infraction
that is universally ignored will not be sustained.

I've had no speeding tickets (yet). But who has successfully used that
line for a speeding ticket? But, Officer, everyone is doing 75 here ...

He/she can only catch one at a time.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Posted to rec.woodworking

willshak wrote:
Han wrote the following:
"HeyBub" wrote in
m:

One: Courts have held that, in spite of written rules, a pattern of
behavior trumps the written rule. To punish someone for an
infraction that is universally ignored will not be sustained.

I've had no speeding tickets (yet). But who has successfully used
that line for a speeding ticket? But, Officer, everyone is doing 75
here ...

He/she can only catch one at a time.

Oh hell no. I've seen many a line of cars waiting for their tickets while
the arresting officer pulled more over. The radar car catches every
speeder, and the pickup car pulls over every one that is radio'd to him.

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking
Max Max is offline

"Robatoy" wrote in message
On Jul 26, 11:12 am, "Max" wrote:

Max (but I don't think Bush was all that bad either) ;-)

He made a great puppet for the neocons.

AKA the "War Cabal"?

Max

Posted to rec.woodworking
Max Max is offline

"HeyBub" wrote

One: Courts have held that, in spite of written rules, a pattern of
behavior trumps the written rule. To punish someone for an infraction that
is universally ignored will not be sustained.

Two: We still don't know the circumstances. It could be Bush simply
shirked his duty and nobody bothered to sanction him. Or it could be he
tried to participate but the chain of command simply said "Go away. Quit
bothering us. We'll call you if we need you."

I'm inclined to believe the latter.

Max

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jul 26, 3:47*am, "Rod & BJ Jacobson" wrote:
"Jimbo" wrote in message

On Jul 24, 10:22 pm, "Max" wrote:

http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/pr...george-w-bush/

This is probably the most honest bio I've read about George W. *- a
spoiled brat who used and abused his father's position and money to
get himself into politics and high office. *Sounds like something a
lot of people have done but will never admit it.

Considering this was largely a propaganda piece with twisted selective
"facts" and heavy albeit sly editoralizing.......a honest bio is somewhere
beyond a reach. When things pretend to be a history they do all of us a
disservice......conclusions based on **** often simply result in more turds.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Rod

Some examples might improve the credibility of your contribution
Otherwise, it is, like you suggest the bio is, just propaganda. Broad
strokes will do.

I did notice that it is very heavily biased towards the early years
and then fades as time moves on. I suppose it was this that
interested me as I, not being an American, didn't know much about his
earlier life.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tue, 26 Jul 2011 12:16:57 -0600, Just Wondering
wrote:

On 7/25/2011 8:39 PM, Max wrote:
"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Mon, 25 Jul 2011 13:57:56 -0500, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote:

Have you already forgotten the peanut farmer???

Or "That depends what 'is' is, your honor." and "No, I did not have
sex with Monica Lewinsky, your honor." Clintoon?

Granted, Shrub was no peach, but have some sense of perspective!

I always have to chuckle when someone compares a Chevy Vega to a Ford
Pinto.

Max

I had a Vega once. I thought it was a pretty nice little car, except
for the aluminum block and steel head design, that kept blowing head
gaskets. But the engine design itself was so simple and uncluttered,
you could replace a head gasket in 1/2 hour, start to finish. I finally
replaced the block with one having steel cylinder sleeves.

GM engineering: Ya gotta love it IF you earn your living wrenching.

I bought and drove a '79 Pinto with auto trans after hurting my back.
I couldn't even steer my '72 Int'l Scout, with its 26" wheel and
manual steering. (That thing kept me in shape without any extra
exercise, I tell ya.) I drove it for almost two years without anything
but an oil change and gas to maintain it.

'Twas ugly as sin, but it was a reliable little car when I needed one.

I paid the lot $1,825 and got $1,350 out of it, so it was cheap to
own, too. About 1/16 the cost of a new vehicle.

--
Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air…
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tue, 26 Jul 2011 07:42:20 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy
wrote:

On Jul 26, 9:21*am, Larry Jaques
wrote:

[about Carter]

He was a horrible president, giving up strategic sites (Panama Canal),
boycotting the Olympics, Iran Hostage Crisis fiasco, gas rationing,
abandoning nuke energy, in/stag-flation, he armed Afghanistan. *Jesus,
what DIDN'T he do wrong when not doing nothing?http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1587065/posts

Freerepublic, Larry? Really? Freepers are ****ed up, Larry. One can be
a constructive conservative without bolting on that idiotic bunch of
crazies.

Blame Google for showing it to me when I wanted ammo.

That is what is wrong with so many people. They seem to need to be
hardcore left or hardcore right. That's right, keep them at each
other, that way you can **** them over without them noticing too much.
[metaphor alert]
When you're navigating a fragile ship with a valuable cargo down a
narrow channel with nasty rocks on either side, you quickly discover
that there are options besides Hard-to-Port and Hard-to-Starboard,
either of which result in carnage.
If you have room to manoeuvre, you can afford to play with the rudder
a little, but you don't.
Freepers don't understand the concept of compromise, and neither does
that Soros bunch.... everybody is fighting over the steering wheel
while the ship is heading for the ****ing rocks. Smart!

That display last night of Nobama and Boner

It's not -my- fault you watch teevee, suckah.

was nothing but a attempt
to make the other guy look like the reason the ship is going to crash;
never seen such political bull****. Well, other than the divisional
politics Canada runs on...same ****, different day.

Utterly transparent posturing, yet the entire public (maybe the world)
is falling for that crap. Shakespeare was right.

See what you did, Larry? You got me all upset. now I need to go to my
pub and cool off.....dammit...

As if...

--
Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air…
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tue, 26 Jul 2011 16:44:38 +0000 (UTC), Larry Blanchard
wrote:

On Mon, 25 Jul 2011 19:31:44 -0700, Larry Jaques wrote:

Granted, Shrub was no peach, but have some sense of perspective!

Given the current mess in Washington, how long are we going to put up
with either party? I've about had it.

Amen. I'm still waiting for the supposed Great Cull to start.
Surely, a second American Revolution is brewing, but the inertia is
amazingly strong. Some day soon, once Americans realize the scam
Obama and the others have pulled on them (how can waivers even be
-considered- when he's mandating health insurance on everyone?), all
hell's going to break loose. I just hope it starts with someone other
than Obama, so there isn't a global race war coming out of it, too.

OTOH, I recently read an article on Tom Paine. Seems that after the war
Washington and Morris (the equivalent of treasury secretary) hired Paine
to write articles praising federal taxes. Seems they had to "open the
peoples purses" (Morris) to pay off the bankers who had financed the war.

:/ Did you research its validity?

So before we got past our first president, we had fought a war with
borrowed money and taxed the poor to pay off the rich - sound familiar?

The more things change ...

sigh

--
Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air…
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jul 27, 9:32*am, Larry Jaques
wrote:
On Tue, 26 Jul 2011 07:42:20 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy

wrote:
On Jul 26, 9:21*am, Larry Jaques
wrote:

[about Carter]

He was a horrible president, giving up strategic sites (Panama Canal),
boycotting the Olympics, Iran Hostage Crisis fiasco, gas rationing,
abandoning nuke energy, in/stag-flation, he armed Afghanistan. *Jesus,
what DIDN'T he do wrong when not doing nothing?http://www.freerepublic..com/focus/f-news/1587065/posts

Freerepublic, Larry? Really? Freepers are ****ed up, Larry. One can be
a constructive conservative without bolting on that idiotic bunch of
crazies.

Blame Google for showing it to me when I wanted ammo.

I'll buy that. Happens to me.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jul 27, 9:32*am, Larry Jaques
wrote:
On Tue, 26 Jul 2011 07:42:20 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy

wrote:
On Jul 26, 9:21*am, Larry Jaques
wrote:

[about Carter]

He was a horrible president, giving up strategic sites (Panama Canal),
boycotting the Olympics, Iran Hostage Crisis fiasco, gas rationing,
abandoning nuke energy, in/stag-flation, he armed Afghanistan. *Jesus,
what DIDN'T he do wrong when not doing nothing?http://www.freerepublic..com/focus/f-news/1587065/posts

Freerepublic, Larry? Really? Freepers are ****ed up, Larry. One can be
a constructive conservative without bolting on that idiotic bunch of
crazies.

Blame Google for showing it to me when I wanted ammo.

Moonlight shining on the back of my hand
Cat fight rattlin' the garbage can
Looks like somethin' chased you up a tree
Same thing, same thing happened to me

Wild wind blowing down the neck of my shirt
Old men sitting on a bench in the dirt
Seems that another ship has gone out to sea
Same thing, same thing happened to me

Shoe shine someone's got to tell ya the news
A fine line separates a boy from the blues
Looks like you could use some company
Same thing, same thing happened to me

Runnin', runnin' just as fast as I can
Someone, someone take a hold of my hand
Looks like somethin' chased you up a tree
Same thing, same thing happened to me
Same thing, same thing happened to me.

(John Prine)
Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy wrote:
On Jul 27, 9:32 am, Larry Jaques
wrote:
On Tue, 26 Jul 2011 07:42:20 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy

wrote:
On Jul 26, 9:21 am, Larry Jaques
wrote:

[about Carter]

He was a horrible president, giving up strategic sites (Panama
Canal),
boycotting the Olympics, Iran Hostage Crisis fiasco, gas rationing,
abandoning nuke energy, in/stag-flation, he armed Afghanistan.
Jesus,
what DIDN'T he do wrong when not doing
nothing?http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1587065/posts

Freerepublic, Larry? Really? Freepers are ****ed up, Larry. One can
be a constructive conservative without bolting on that idiotic
bunch of crazies.

Blame Google for showing it to me when I wanted ammo.

I'll buy that. Happens to me.

Uh... not so much. It happens to us all, but that's because we let it
happen. We all know the net is full of idiotic stuff and the things we
choose to reference is exactly that - our choice. Not arguing with either
Larry or you as it relates to Carter, but the choice of references is a lot
more arguable.

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wed, 27 Jul 2011 10:03:30 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy
wrote:

On Jul 27, 9:32*am, Larry Jaques
wrote:
On Tue, 26 Jul 2011 07:42:20 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy

wrote:
On Jul 26, 9:21*am, Larry Jaques
wrote:

[about Carter]

He was a horrible president, giving up strategic sites (Panama Canal),
boycotting the Olympics, Iran Hostage Crisis fiasco, gas rationing,
abandoning nuke energy, in/stag-flation, he armed Afghanistan. *Jesus,
what DIDN'T he do wrong when not doing nothing?http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1587065/posts

Freerepublic, Larry? Really? Freepers are ****ed up, Larry. One can be
a constructive conservative without bolting on that idiotic bunch of
crazies.

Blame Google for showing it to me when I wanted ammo.

Moonlight shining on the back of my hand
Cat fight rattlin' the garbage can

Man! There's no living with Toy when he drinks...

--
Win first, Fight later.

--martial principle of the Samurai
Posted to rec.woodworking

Larry Jaques writes:
On Tue, 26 Jul 2011 07:42:20 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy
wrote:

On Jul 26, 9:21*am, Larry Jaques
wrote:

[about Carter]

He was a horrible president, giving up strategic sites (Panama Canal),
boycotting the Olympics, Iran Hostage Crisis fiasco, gas rationing,
abandoning nuke energy, in/stag-flation, he armed Afghanistan. *Jesus,
what DIDN'T he do wrong when not doing nothing?http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1587065/posts

Freerepublic, Larry? Really? Freepers are ****ed up, Larry. One can be
a constructive conservative without bolting on that idiotic bunch of
crazies.

Blame Google for showing it to me when I wanted ammo.

Actually, I blame you for "wanting ammo" (your words). This isn't a
war, a fight or a hunting expedition, after all.

You should, instead, have argued the case yourself, rationally and with
respect.

scott