Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT - Interesting bio on George Bush.

willshak wrote:
Han wrote the following:
"HeyBub" wrote in
m:

One: Courts have held that, in spite of written rules, a pattern of
behavior trumps the written rule. To punish someone for an
infraction that is universally ignored will not be sustained.

I've had no speeding tickets (yet). But who has successfully used
that line for a speeding ticket? But, Officer, everyone is doing 75
here ...

He/she can only catch one at a time.

Oh hell no. I've seen many a line of cars waiting for their tickets while
the arresting officer pulled more over. The radar car catches every
speeder, and the pickup car pulls over every one that is radio'd to him.

--

-Mike-