Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default OT - Interesting bio on George Bush.

On Jul 26, 9:21*am, Larry Jaques
wrote:

[about Carter]

He was a horrible president, giving up strategic sites (Panama Canal),
boycotting the Olympics, Iran Hostage Crisis fiasco, gas rationing,
abandoning nuke energy, in/stag-flation, he armed Afghanistan. *Jesus,
what DIDN'T he do wrong when not doing nothing?http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1587065/posts

Freerepublic, Larry? Really? Freepers are ****ed up, Larry. One can be
a constructive conservative without bolting on that idiotic bunch of
crazies.
That is what is wrong with so many people. They seem to need to be
hardcore left or hardcore right. That's right, keep them at each
other, that way you can **** them over without them noticing too much.
[metaphor alert]
When you're navigating a fragile ship with a valuable cargo down a
narrow channel with nasty rocks on either side, you quickly discover
that there are options besides Hard-to-Port and Hard-to-Starboard,
either of which result in carnage.
If you have room to manoeuvre, you can afford to play with the rudder
a little, but you don't.
Freepers don't understand the concept of compromise, and neither does
that Soros bunch.... everybody is fighting over the steering wheel
while the ship is heading for the ****ing rocks. Smart!

That display last night of Nobama and Boner was nothing but a attempt
to make the other guy look like the reason the ship is going to crash;
never seen such political bull****. Well, other than the divisional
politics Canada runs on...same ****, different day.

See what you did, Larry? You got me all upset. now I need to go to my
pub and cool off.....dammit...