Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT - Interesting bio on George Bush.

Robatoy wrote:
On Jul 27, 9:32 am, Larry Jaques
wrote:
On Tue, 26 Jul 2011 07:42:20 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy

wrote:
On Jul 26, 9:21 am, Larry Jaques
wrote:

[about Carter]

He was a horrible president, giving up strategic sites (Panama
Canal),
boycotting the Olympics, Iran Hostage Crisis fiasco, gas rationing,
abandoning nuke energy, in/stag-flation, he armed Afghanistan.
Jesus,
what DIDN'T he do wrong when not doing
nothing?http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1587065/posts

Freerepublic, Larry? Really? Freepers are ****ed up, Larry. One can
be a constructive conservative without bolting on that idiotic
bunch of crazies.

Blame Google for showing it to me when I wanted ammo.

I'll buy that. Happens to me.

Uh... not so much. It happens to us all, but that's because we let it
happen. We all know the net is full of idiotic stuff and the things we
choose to reference is exactly that - our choice. Not arguing with either
Larry or you as it relates to Carter, but the choice of references is a lot
more arguable.

--

-Mike-