Tom Watson

Default OT - OLDER THAN DIRT QUIZ

On Fri, 2 Jan 2004 19:47:26 -0800, "CW"
wrote:

You know what. Quit acting ignorent.

Do you have any teeth?

Real Email is: tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet
Website: http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1
Bill Reynolds

Default OT - OLDER THAN DIRT QUIZ - additional memories

About when was it that college students were swallowing live goldfish?

Remove TIE to reply.

http://home.bellsouth.net/p/PWP-billslitterbox
Doug Miller

In article , Cape Cod Bob wrote:
I certainly cannot argue that smoking is good for you.

However, I just don't understand why drinking alcoholic beverages
doesn't receive the same treatment as tobacco smoking.

The most obvious answer is that you don't need to worry about exposure to
second-hand beer.

Beyond, of
course, the fact that the grain farmers have a better lobby than the
tobacco farmers.

That proposition is, at best, highly debatable.

Abuse of alcohol has caused more social grief and cost more money than
tobacco.

Statistics to support this, please?

We all know of families that have been ruined by an
alcoholic. The injuries alcoholics cause on their spouses, siblings
and children make second hand smoke look like a walk in the park.

It doesn't appear that you've ever lost a loved one to cancer caused by
smoking.

Would you really rather sit next to a normally courteous smoker or a
drunk?

A drunk.

Why are the do-gooders, health nazis, lay and professional, and
elected reps so afraid tin stand up against drinking?

We tried that once, and it didn't work. Remember Prohibition? You can't stop
people from drinking. That's one of the few universals in human culture. Some
cultures invented writing, the wheel, the bow and arrow, others didn't. But
*everybody* figured out how to make alcohol. Any dope with a packet of yeast
and a gallon of juice can make wine. It just isn't possible to prevent.

It's caused
more problems and killed more people than all the tobacco ever smoked.

Completely false.

Most deaths caused by alcohol are the result of drunken driving. Auto
accidents from _all_ causes kill approximately 40,000 people annually in the
U.S. Smoking and its complications are respsonsible for _ten_times_ that
number.

Charlie Self

Bill Reynolds asks:

About when was it that college students were swallowing live goldfish?

Don't hold me to this, but somehow the '30s come up on the screen. In the '50s,
it was stuffing phone booths and VWs. In the '60s it was smoking or "dropping"
anything that didn't bite first.

Charlie Self
"If you want to know what God thinks of money, just look at the people he gave
it to. " Dorothy Parker

http://hometown.aol.com/charliediy/m.../business.html
Silvan

Cape Cod Bob wrote:

Why are the do-gooders, health nazis, lay and professional, and
elected reps so afraid tin stand up against drinking? It's caused
more problems and killed more people than all the tobacco ever smoked.

Well, they tried it. Remember reading about Prohibition? It didn't fly.

I agree with you that it's hypocritical.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/

Mark & Juanita

In article ,
says...
On 02 Jan 2004 00:16:11 GMT,
otforme (Charlie Self)
wrote:

But the longer I'm off the butts, the
less I can stand being around them, and the more I feel they are ruinous, both
fiscally and physically.

I certainly cannot argue that smoking is good for you.

However, I just don't understand why drinking alcoholic beverages
doesn't receive the same treatment as tobacco smoking. Beyond, of
course, the fact that the grain farmers have a better lobby than the
tobacco farmers.

.... snip of the evils of alcohol

Why are the do-gooders, health nazis, lay and professional, and
elected reps so afraid tin stand up against drinking? It's caused
more problems and killed more people than all the tobacco ever smoked.

You don't hear the PSA's regarding not drinking and driving? Or the
ads from the various beer companies that include the "warning", "Always
drink responsibly" (shades of the 60's and tobacco here?). Also,
consider that there was considerable furor over the advertising of hard
liquors in TV ads.

A couple of other things that make this different:
a) it is possible to drink in moderation, not everyone who drinks does
so to get drunk nor to the point of impairment.
b) not everyone who drinks is an alcoholic. While it is true that there
are a few people who can smoke a cigarette once in a while (I knew one
guy who would only have a cigarette at a quarterly meeting and nowhere
else), most people who smoke have a certain addiction to it and are not
able to smoke in moderation such that it does not impair their health.
c) There is some evidence that a moderate amount of alcohol may actually
have some health benefits.
Robert Bonomi

In article ,
Silvan wrote:
Robert Bonomi wrote:

Know where I can get a Round Tuit?

They're filed next to the square ones.
On the shelf below the "one-its", and above the "three-its".

*chortle*

OK, well, I've looked, and I can't find any tuits at all. Does the BORG
carry them, or do I have to do mail order?

As I understand it, they're on back-order.

That means they won't be on display, _until_ they get

{wait for it}

{just a little more}

{just a little more}

a round toit.

{*groan*}

Silvan

Robert Bonomi wrote:

As I understand it, they're on back-order.

*THWHACK*

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/

Mark & Juanita

In article ,
says...
In article om,
says...
In article , Cape Cod Bob wrote:
However, I just don't understand why drinking alcoholic beverages
doesn't receive the same treatment as tobacco smoking.

The most obvious answer is that you don't need to worry about exposure to
second-hand beer.

Abuse of alcohol has caused more social grief and cost more money than
tobacco.

Statistics to support this, please?

How about some on the second-hand smoke? And not "so many deaths per
year", but a percentage of risk increase related to exposure time.

I've only seen one such set of numbers and that was many years ago. I
have no idea how accurate the numbers were. But, IIRC, according to
them, exposure to second-hand smoke in an office environment over a
working life of 40 years increased your chances of getting lung cancer by
one in 10,000. BFD!

Don't have the cite at hand, but apparently a recent study by the WHO
determined that second-hand smoke had no measurable affect on mortality.
This study was not widely publicized because its results do not support
the WHO agenda or goals.

I don't remember any numbers on the increase in risk for other smoking-
related diseases, but I'd expect them to be lower than the lung cancer
risks.

And, as I've said before, I don't smoke.

Nor do I, and I don't like being around smoke. The implementation of
smoke-free workplaces, IMO, is simply making things much more civilized
for those who don't smoke. OTOH, the extremes to which the anti-smoking
folks have taken this crusade are disconcerting.

Larry Blanchard

Another errant thought. When I could still count my age on my fingers,
my favorite books were a series of "Uncle Wiggily" books about a kindly
old rabbit. Anyone else remember those?

--
Where ARE those Iraqi WMDs?
Cape Cod Bob

On Sat, 03 Jan 2004 13:51:21 GMT, (Doug Miller)
wrote:

In article , Cape Cod Bob wrote:
I certainly cannot argue that smoking is good for you.

However, I just don't understand why drinking alcoholic beverages
doesn't receive the same treatment as tobacco smoking.

The most obvious answer is that you don't need to worry about exposure to
second-hand beer.

Tell that to those hit by drunken drivers. Tell that to spouses,
children and siblings and friends physically and/or mentally abused by
drunks.

Ask any spouse of a drunk, if they'd swap a smoker for a drunk.

Beyond, of
course, the fact that the grain farmers have a better lobby than the
tobacco farmers.

That proposition is, at best, highly debatable.

Count the number of votes in grain farm states and those in tobacco
states. Debate over.

Abuse of alcohol has caused more social grief and cost more money than
tobacco.

Statistics to support this, please?

The fact that I couldn;'tfind any stats is part of my contention.

We all know of families that have been ruined by an
alcoholic. The injuries alcoholics cause on their spouses, siblings
and children make second hand smoke look like a walk in the park.

It doesn't appear that you've ever lost a loved one to cancer caused by
smoking.

Have you ever heard of cirrhosis? Strokes caused by blood pressure
worsened by alcohol? Fatal and non-fatal "accidents" caused by
alcohol?

Would you really rather sit next to a normally courteous smoker or a
drunk?

A drunk.

You must be a big fan of bar fights and slobber and inane
conversations. It is more macho though.

Why are the do-gooders, health nazis, lay and professional, and
elected reps so afraid tin stand up against drinking?

We tried that once, and it didn't work. Remember Prohibition?

I'm not asking for a repeal, nor would I want that. I enjoy a drink
too. I want the same treatment as tobacco. 1) Righteous
indignation, 2) taxed to high hell. How about $15 for a six-pack?,
3) The same "advertising" of alcohol abuse as for smoking.

It's caused
more problems and killed more people than all the tobacco ever smoked.

Completely false.

Where are your statistics?

Most deaths caused by alcohol are the result of drunken driving. Auto
accidents from _all_ causes kill approximately 40,000 people annually in the
U.S. Smoking and its complications are respsonsible for _ten_times_ that
number.

Not even close. Most alcohol deaths are illness related.

Tim Douglass

Default OT - Older Than Dirt Quiz - Part II

On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 22:56:37 -0500, Silvan
wrote:

107. Mechanical typewriters

Learned on an old Royal with no 1 key.

I'd forgotten about those. I guess I don't really miss them, although
my old Remington upright was very popular at college because it could
be hauled down to the park to write a term paper far away from a
plug-in.

Tim Douglass

http://www.DouglassClan.com
Doug Miller

In article , Larry Blanchard
wrote:
Another errant thought. When I could still count my age on my fingers,
my favorite books were a series of "Uncle Wiggily" books about a kindly
old rabbit. Anyone else remember those?

You betcha. Uncle Wiggly and his housekeeper, Nurse Jane Fuzzy-Wuzzy. Don't
remember what sort of critter she was, though. Muskrat, maybe? And of course
his two nemeses, the Skeezics and the Pipseseewah, who were always scheming to
do him in.

My grandparents had the entire series. My cousins and I grew up reading those
stories. Loved 'em. I wonder if they're still in print.

Doug Miller

In article , Cape Cod Bob wrote:
On Sat, 03 Jan 2004 13:51:21 GMT, (Doug Miller)
wrote:

In article , Cape Cod Bob

wrote:
I certainly cannot argue that smoking is good for you.

However, I just don't understand why drinking alcoholic beverages
doesn't receive the same treatment as tobacco smoking.

The most obvious answer is that you don't need to worry about exposure to
second-hand beer.

Tell that to those hit by drunken drivers. Tell that to spouses,
children and siblings and friends physically and/or mentally abused by
drunks.

Alcohol isn't the problem there, it's irresponsibility. Aided and abetted by a
comprehensive failure of society to treat drunken driving as the serious crime
that it is. Drunken driving isn't nearly the problem in Europe that it is in
the US, largely because the legal system here treats it as a minor offense.

Ask any spouse of a drunk, if they'd swap a smoker for a drunk.

Beyond, of
course, the fact that the grain farmers have a better lobby than the
tobacco farmers.

That proposition is, at best, highly debatable.

Count the number of votes in grain farm states and those in tobacco
states. Debate over.

Oh, you mean those densely populated grain-producing states like Nebraska,
Kansas, and the Dakotas?

Maybe you ought to count them yourself. You might be surprised. While you're
at it, you might want to check which states grow tobacco, since you apparently
don't know that the list includes Illinois, Indiana, and Ohio.

Abuse of alcohol has caused more social grief and cost more money than
tobacco.

Statistics to support this, please?

The fact that I couldn;'tfind any stats is part of my contention.

ROTFLMAO!

We all know of families that have been ruined by an
alcoholic. The injuries alcoholics cause on their spouses, siblings
and children make second hand smoke look like a walk in the park.

It doesn't appear that you've ever lost a loved one to cancer caused by
smoking.

Have you ever heard of cirrhosis? Strokes caused by blood pressure
worsened by alcohol? Fatal and non-fatal "accidents" caused by
alcohol?

Have you ever heard of emphysema and lung cancer?

Check the statistics, and see what kills the most people.

[snip]

It's caused
more problems and killed more people than all the tobacco ever smoked.

Completely false.

Where are your statistics?

Most deaths caused by alcohol are the result of drunken driving. Auto
accidents from _all_ causes kill approximately 40,000 people annually in the
U.S. Smoking and its complications are respsonsible for _ten_times_ that
number.

Not even close. Most alcohol deaths are illness related.

Doesn't even come _close_ to the damage caused by tobacco. Look it up
yourself. I'm not going to do your research for you.

Charlie Self

Cape Cod Bob responds:

You don't hear the PSA's regarding not drinking and driving? Or the
ads from the various beer companies that include the "warning", "Always
drink responsibly" (shades of the 60's and tobacco here?). Also,
consider that there was considerable furor over the advertising of hard
liquors in TV ads.SNIP

When a six pack of Bud costs $15 let me know.

Respond to what I wrote, not someone else's response to you.

Charlie Self
"If you want to know what God thinks of money, just look at the people he gave
it to. " Dorothy Parker

http://hometown.aol.com/charliediy/m.../business.html
Charlie Self

JOAT notes:

Oh, I dunno. When I was in Turkey, alcoholism was apparently a
major problem - and that's a country where, supposedly, drinking alcohol
is against the major religion.

Just reinforces my point: bans on alcohol don't work, probably can't work. As
someone else noted, many things are invented by a single society, but in the
case of booze, some version or other has been invented by every society we've
ever uncovered.

Charlie Self
"If you want to know what God thinks of money, just look at the people he gave
it to. " Dorothy Parker

http://hometown.aol.com/charliediy/m.../business.html
T.

Sat, Jan 3, 2004, 11:33am (EST-3)
(Tim=A0Douglass) says:
Learned on an old Royal with no 1 key.
I'd forgotten about those. I guess I don't really miss them, although my
old Remington upright was very popular at college because it could be
hauled down to the park to write a term paper far away from a plug-in.

Boy, some of you guy's are really stretching. Remembering back to
the days of manual typewriters? Yo-yos? You've gotta be kidding. You
can still buy, new manual typewriters. If you want a neat one tho, I've
got an electric portable, that will operate on electric anywhere in the
world, plus batteries. But, the kids were playing with it - I didn't
know - and apparently a spring somewhere in it broke. Ah well. Maybe I
can get it repaired one of these days.

And, yo-yo - remember when? I've got a regular yo-yo I got just a
few, very few, years ago. I get it and use it every once in awhile.
And, got at least two floating around here somewhere, that are maybe
about 10-12 years old, they take batteries, and have lights that come
on, if you spin them hard enough.

Now try, churning your own butter, after you separated your own
milk. Then, molding the butter, in wooden butter molds. Water from a
well, with a bucket. Or, water from a stream, with a bucked, on a tram
line. Cornbread and milk, instead of cereal. Or, saltine crackers and
milk, instead of cereal. Lucky Strike green - I can ony vaguely recall
those tho. Digging a new outhouse hold, and moving the outhouse.

We did have electricty when I was a kid, but I've visited relatives
who didn't. We had running water, but only cold. We did not have
indoor plumbing. We moved when I was in the 7th grade, and that was our
first indoor plumbing, and first hot water. And, later, our first
telephone. And, even later, first television.

JOAT
Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of
enthusiasm.
- Sir Winston Churchill

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT
Web Page Update 2 Jan 2004.
Some tunes I like.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofal...OMETUNESILIKE/

Wood Butcher

As this thread approaches it's preordained conclusion I'm reminded of
those master debaters from Python and the 4 Yorkshiremen skit.

Art

The Scene:
Four well-dressed men sitting together at a vacation resort.
"Farewell to Thee" being played in the background on
Hawaiian guitar.

Michael Palin: Ahh.. Very passable, this, very passable.
Graham Chapman: Nothing like a good glass of Chateau de
Chassilier wine, ay Gessiah?
Terry Gilliam: You're right there Obediah.
Eric Idle: Who'd a thought thirty years ago we'd all be sittin'
here drinking Chateau de Chassilier wine?
MP: Aye. In them days, we'd a' been glad to have the price
of a cup o' tea.
GC: A cup ' COLD tea.
EI: Without milk or sugar.
TG: OR tea!
MP: In a filthy, cracked cup.
EI: We never used to have a cup. We used to have to drink out of a
rolled up newspaper.
GC: The best WE could manage was to suck on a piece of damp cloth.
TG: But you know, we were happy in those days, though we were poor.
MP: Aye. BECAUSE we were poor. My old Dad used to say to me,
"Money doesn't buy you happiness."
EI: 'E was right. I was happier then and I had NOTHIN'. We used to
live in this tiiiny old house, with greaaaaat big holes in the roof.
GC: House? You were lucky to have a HOUSE! We used to live in
one room, all hundred and twenty-six of us, no furniture. Half the
floor was missing; we were all huddled together in one corner for
fear of FALLING!
TG: You were lucky to have a ROOM! *We* used to have to live
in a corridor!
MP: Ohhhh we used to DREAM of livin' in a corridor! Woulda' been
a palace to us. We used to live in an old water tank on a rubbish tip.
We got woken up every morning by having a load of rotting fish
dumped all over us! House!? Hmph.
EI: Well when I say "house" it was only a hole in the ground covered
by a piece of tarpolin, but it was a house to US.
GC: We were evicted from *our* hole in the ground; we had to go
and live in a lake!
TG: You were lucky to have a LAKE! There were a hundred and
sixty of us living in a small shoebox in the middle of the road.
MP: Cardboard box?
TG: Aye.
MP: You were lucky. We lived for three months in a brown paper
bag in a septic tank. We used to have to get up at six o'clock in
the morning, clean the bag, eat a crust of stale bread, go to work
down mill for fourteen hours a day week in-week out. When we
got home, our Dad would thrash us to sleep with his belt!
GC: Luxury. We used to have to get out of the lake at three o'clock
in the morning, clean the lake, eat a handful of hot gravel, go to
work at the mill every day for tuppence a month, come home,
and Dad would beat us around the head and neck with a broken
bottle, if we were LUCKY!
TG: Well we had it tough. We used to have to get up out of the
shoebox at twelve o'clock at night, and LICK the road clean
with our tongues. We had half a handful of freezing cold gravel,
worked twenty-four hours a day at the mill for fourpence every
six years, and when we got home, our Dad would slice us in
two with a bread knife.
EI: Right. I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night,
half an hour before I went to bed, (pause for laughter), eat a
lump of cold poison, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill,
and pay mill owner for permission to come to work, and when
we got home, our Dad would kill us, and dance about on our
graves singing "Hallelujah."
MP: But you try and tell the young people today that... and they
won't believe ya'.
ALL: Nope, nope..

"T." wrote
Sat, Jan 3, 2004, 11:33am (EST-3)
snip
Boy, some of you guy's are really stretching.
snip
Now try, churning your own butter, after you separated your own
milk. Then, molding the butter, in wooden butter molds. Water from a
well, with a bucket. Or, water from a stream, with a bucked, on a tram
line. Cornbread and milk, instead of cereal. Or, saltine crackers and
milk, instead of cereal. Lucky Strike green - I can ony vaguely recall
those tho. Digging a new outhouse hold, and moving the outhouse.

We did have electricty when I was a kid, but I've visited relatives
who didn't. We had running water, but only cold. We did not have
indoor plumbing. We moved when I was in the 7th grade, and that was our
first indoor plumbing, and first hot water. And, later, our first
telephone. And, even later, first television.

Buddy Matlosz

The most obvious answer is that you don't need to worry about exposure

second-hand beer.

I beg to differ. I once had the guy at the next urinal **** on my shoe.

B.

T.

Sat, Jan 3, 2004, 11:00pm (EST+5) (Wood=A0Butcher) says:
As this thread approaches it's preordained conclusion I'm reminded of
those master debaters from Python and the 4 Yorkshiremen skit. snip

I will elucidate a bit. That wasn't one of those, "you were lucky,
we had to wheelbarrow our lava uphill, to have a volcano", bits. Those
were things I have actually participated in. I had thought I ha made
that clear, but perhaps not. I have also milked cows by hand, driven a
horse team while haying, shocked corn by hand, bagged wheat/oats,
shelled corn by hand, and various other things, that most people have
never participated in. At the time I would much rather not have
participated either.

Those were part of my life, back then. Most of it, I would not
care to repeat either. Other things would be well worth repeating.
Some of the things I wouldn't mind doing again (notice, I said again,
these are things I have actually done, not heard about from somone):
Squirt the milk, so the barn cats will rise up on their hind legs, to
catch it in their mouth, and try to make them fall over backwards. Make
a chisel, from scratch, with a forge. Catch frogs with a lure - white
as I recall - if you were good, you could make a frog jump 3' straight
up, to catch one. Dapping for trout. Riding on a doodlebug tracor.
Going to drive in movies. Going to drive in restraunts, to check out
cars, and girls. Seeing the Big Bopper, and Buddy Holley, live, at the
car show in Detroit. Driving my dad's 49 Plymouth, with a hole in the
passenger side you could watch the road thru. Lots more.

JOAT
Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of
enthusiasm.
- Sir Winston Churchill

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT
Web Page Update 3 Jan 2004.
Some tunes I like.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofal...OMETUNESILIKE/

David Hall

Not unless the guvmint wants to periodically raid every home in the
country. And, I wouldn't put that past a few of our politicians, if
they could get away with it.

Too easy to make booze, of one form or another. Maybe not in huge
amounts, but enought for the average person anyway.

JOAT

It's pretty damn easy to grow pot, too. The gov't goes to some pretty extreme
levels to try to catch people growing a little pot in the house. They go so far
as to use thermal scanners to look for grow lights or check your utility
company for excessive electricity usage. So if they ever again criminalize
booze, nothing as meaningless as the Constitution will keep them out of your
house if the dogs smell the still or you buy too many grapes.

Dave Hall
Silvan

T. wrote:

Going to drive in movies. Going to drive in restraunts, to check out
cars, and girls.

Dude, it's less than four hours from here to there. You should treat
yourself to a drive-in movie.

We have a couple of old fashioned drive-in restaurants too. One of them is
right down the street from the other drive-in. The Starlite Drive-In
Theater and the Starlite Drive-In Restaurant, both on, get this now,
Starlite Drive. Or maybe these are all "-light." I'm not sure.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/

Silvan

Too easy to make booze, of one form or another. Maybe not in huge
amounts, but enought for the average person anyway.

Yeah, even my *grandmother* makes booze. Wine for her church. She doesn't
otherwise drink. Never has in 80-something years.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/

Mark

T. wrote:

A drug agent gets the same credit for any drug bust, doesn't matter
if it's one truckload, one plant, or one joint. I don't think that's
right, but that's they way they work. Gubmint liberals.

Liberals?

I think you've got that one a little off target.

--

Mark

N.E. Ohio

Never argue with a fool, a bystander can't tell you apart. (S. Clemens,
A.K.A. Mark Twain)

When in doubt hit the throttle. It may not help but it sure ends the
suspense. (Gaz, r.moto)

Mark

Does anyone else remember Busy Buzz Buzz from the Snuffy Smith cartoons?
Another cartoon? A girl who couldn't get enough of cleaning?

Or was I hallucinating when I was 5?

--

Mark

N.E. Ohio

Never argue with a fool, a bystander can't tell you apart. (S. Clemens,
A.K.A. Mark Twain)

When in doubt hit the throttle. It may not help but it sure ends the
suspense. (Gaz, r.moto)

George G

About every ten years these quizes float around. Almost word for word.
George

Norman D. Crow

"T." wrote in message
I will elucidate a bit. That wasn't one of those, "you were lucky,
we had to wheelbarrow our lava uphill, to have a volcano", bits. Those
were things I have actually participated in. I had thought I ha made
that clear, but perhaps not. I have also milked cows by hand, driven a
horse team while haying, shocked corn by hand, bagged wheat/oats,
shelled corn by hand, and various other things, that most people have
never participated in. At the time I would much rather not have
participated either.

C'mon now JOAT, there are more than a few of us *old farts* around here!
Work one end of a crosscut saw, split the log sections with sledge/wedges so
we could feed it to the buzz saw.

Those were part of my life, back then. Most of it, I would not
care to repeat either. Other things would be well worth repeating.
Some of the things I wouldn't mind doing again (notice, I said again,
these are things I have actually done, not heard about from somone):
Squirt the milk, so the barn cats will rise up on their hind legs, to
catch it in their mouth, and try to make them fall over backwards.

Yup.
Make a chisel, from scratch, with a forge.

Nope.

Catch frogs with a lure - white as I recall - if you were good, you could
make a frog jump 3' straight
up, to catch one.
Nope.

Dapping for trout.
Nope.

Riding on a doodlebug tracor.

Sounds like what we called a "whoopee", old truck chassis cut down with a
wood box for a seat, chains on the rear duals.

Nahmie