Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default What Do I Ask To Determine Quality?

I want to buy a dresser and have found one I like. This one

http://www.roomandboard.com/rnb/prod...=377444&cat=38

but I don't know anything about construction and wood quality. So I'm
worried I might be paying 1500 for something that is IKEA quality.
What questions do I ask to determine if it's "worth it" for the price?