Posted to rec.woodworking
bent bent is offline

Default What Do I Ask To Determine Quality?

If you pick up a book about how to build some product, you should notice
whats up when checking one out. And if it gives you options, you can form
your own impressions about you would really like , or your preferences wrt
construction. -but if you do it tghis way, it can .....Things just fall
into place. e.g "Making Cabinets[Dressers/High Boys/Armoires]"; try the
library. Its a good question, but the fact is, its just the best way to
answer the question. You can only get a better approach by asking
specifixcs after you know the basics

wrote in message
oups.com...
I want to buy a dresser and have found one I like. This one

http://www.roomandboard.com/rnb/prod...=377444&cat=38

but I don't know anything about construction and wood quality. So I'm
worried I might be paying 1500 for something that is IKEA quality.
What questions do I ask to determine if it's "worth it" for the price?