Posted to rec.woodworking
1369.44.7.62

Default DOD announced today the death of a soldier who was supporting Operation Enduring Freedom. Sgt. 1st Class John D. Morton, 31, ofStanton, Ky., died in Shah Wali Kot, Afghanistan on Dec. 15, when

The Department of Defense announced today the death of a soldier who was
supporting Operation Enduring Freedom.

Sgt. 1st Class John D. Morton, 31, ofStanton, Ky., died in Shah
Wali Kot, Afghanistan on Dec. 15, when his dismounted patrol came under
attack by enemy forces using small arms fire. Morton was assigned to the
74th Infantry Detachment (Long Range Surveillance), 173rd Airborne Brigade,
Vicenza, Italy.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Toller

"1369.44.7.62" wrote in message
The Department of Defense announced today the death of a soldier who was
supporting Operation Enduring Freedom.

Gee, too bad you weren't around 62 years ago to announce each death in WWII.
Would you have been in favor of ignoring those dictators also?

Please stop changing your name; you are doing your "purpose" a disservice by
annoying people.

Posted to rec.woodworking
1369.44.7.62

Ahh another moron! Yeah your right huh? We just Jumped into that War huh?
Gee when did Hitler start his campaign and when did we enter it? 62 Years
ago I assume you were as ignorant then as you are now!

"Toller" wrote in message

"1369.44.7.62" wrote in message
The Department of Defense announced today the death of a soldier who was
supporting Operation Enduring Freedom.

Gee, too bad you weren't around 62 years ago to announce each death in
WWII. Would you have been in favor of ignoring those dictators also?

Please stop changing your name; you are doing your "purpose" a disservice
by annoying people.

Posted to rec.woodworking
1369.44.7.62

I love you dumbber then snot folks.... If Bush was president then, instead
of Fighting Japan he would have invaded Australia, and instead of fighting
Hitler he would have invaded Chile. Wow your just sharper then a pile of
**** huh?

"Toller" wrote in message

"1369.44.7.62" wrote in message
The Department of Defense announced today the death of a soldier who was
supporting Operation Enduring Freedom.

Gee, too bad you weren't around 62 years ago to announce each death in
WWII. Would you have been in favor of ignoring those dictators also?

Please stop changing your name; you are doing your "purpose" a disservice
by annoying people.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale

"1369.44.7.62" wrote in message
I love you dumbber then snot folks.... If Bush was president then, instead
of Fighting Japan he would have invaded Australia, and instead of fighting
Hitler he would have invaded Chile. Wow your just sharper then a pile of
**** huh?

If you're going to attempt to attack people, at least learn how to spell
properly. You're as inept as they come.

Posted to rec.woodworking
1369.357.7.62

how to keep a spell checking fag crippled canadian busy

Scroll Down

SCROLL UP!

Posted to rec.woodworking
Toller

"1369.44.7.62" wrote in message
Ahh another moron! Yeah your right huh? We just Jumped into that War huh?
Gee when did Hitler start his campaign and when did we enter it? 62 Years
ago I assume you were as ignorant then as you are now!

Amazingly enough, you have made my point for me.
Had we done something to stop Hitler (or Hirohito for that matter) in 1939,
instead of waiting for Pearl Habor over three years later, we could have
saved 40,000,000 dead. But no, public opinion was too strong against it.
Thank God the Japanese were stupid enough to attack PH.

Why don't you do something useful; list the names of the 40M who died
because American's didn't want to get involved in a distant war. Better get
started; it will take a while.

Posted to rec.woodworking
1369.357.7.62

BWAHAHAAAA and what was Japan doing? It was doing the same thing we were it
was expanding it's territory throughout the Pacific, we were too? But how
stupid can you be? You state we could have saved 40 million ?How? Fighting
years longer? I think not! You'd be looking at 80 Million maybe even more!
**** almost more people were killed on 9/11 then in Pearl. and THEY weren't
soldiers! Like I said if Mistake Bush was in charge we would have been
speaking German and Japanese, but would have won the wars bringing Democracy
& Freedom to Australia and Chile!

and you THANK GOD that the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor, you stupid
****wad! The only shame I can see is that you or your parents (both of the
guy's) weren't there and KIA'd

If you feel so froggy please feel free listing the 40 million yourself!

"Toller" wrote in message

"1369.44.7.62" wrote in message
Ahh another moron! Yeah your right huh? We just Jumped into that War huh?
Gee when did Hitler start his campaign and when did we enter it? 62 Years
ago I assume you were as ignorant then as you are now!

Amazingly enough, you have made my point for me.
Had we done something to stop Hitler (or Hirohito for that matter) in
1939, instead of waiting for Pearl Habor over three years later, we could
have saved 40,000,000 dead. But no, public opinion was too strong against
it. Thank God the Japanese were stupid enough to attack PH.

Why don't you do something useful; list the names of the 40M who died
because American's didn't want to get involved in a distant war. Better
get started; it will take a while.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Charles Self

"Toller" wrote in message

Amazingly enough, you have made my point for me.
Had we done something to stop Hitler (or Hirohito for that matter) in
1939, instead of waiting for Pearl Habor over three years later, we could
have saved 40,000,000 dead. But no, public opinion was too strong against
it. Thank God the Japanese were stupid enough to attack PH.

Why don't you do something useful; list the names of the 40M who died
because American's didn't want to get involved in a distant war. Better
get started; it will take a while.

40,000,000 dead in WWII? Figures I find show about 60-65 million casualties,
which means far fewer deaths. In any case, it was far too many.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Mark & Juanita

On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 18:37:53 GMT, "1369.44.7.62"
wrote:

Sgt. 1st Class John D. Morton, 31, ofStanton, Ky., died in Shah
Wali Kot, Afghanistan on Dec. 15, when his dismounted patrol came under

Funny, I thought the troll was only protesting our involvement in Iraq
and that the Afghanistan action was justified and right.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Mark & Juanita

On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 19:41:37 GMT, "1369.44.7.62"
wrote:

I love you dumbber then snot folks.... If Bush was president then, instead
of Fighting Japan he would have invaded Australia, and instead of fighting
Hitler he would have invaded Chile. Wow your just sharper then a pile of
**** huh?

Since you decided to morph and evade the kill filter:

You are an absolutely inept, inconsistent, complete fool of a troll. You
can't even get your political protest right. You list a death in
Afghanistan, the country that was actively supporting and protecting the
islamofascists who killed our countrymen on 9/11. The first place Bush
sent troops was to Afghanistan -- gee, imagine that, he actually attacked
the country responsible for 9/11. Now, for a little bit of history, (you
probably haven't gotten to this part yet, you should get to this in about
10'th grade or so, but if you keep skipping school, you are going to miss
some of these important facts -- ). After Pearl Harbor, rather than
immediately concentrating on defeating Japan, FDR (one of the real icons
and heroes of the left by the way, just in case you haven't yet learned
that) turned America's primary attention to defeating Germany who did *not*
directly attack America 12/7/41. I'm just picturing what your reaction to
those plans would have been had it been you and not your great-grandparents
engaged in that war.

"Toller" wrote in message

"1369.44.7.62" wrote in message
The Department of Defense announced today the death of a soldier who was
supporting Operation Enduring Freedom.

Gee, too bad you weren't around 62 years ago to announce each death in
WWII. Would you have been in favor of ignoring those dictators also?

Please stop changing your name; you are doing your "purpose" a disservice
by annoying people.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave Hinz

On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 14:44:58 -0700, Mark & Juanita wrote:

Since you decided to morph and evade the kill filter:
You are an absolutely inept, inconsistent, complete fool of a troll. You
can't even get your political protest right. You list a death in
Afghanistan, the country that was actively supporting and protecting the
islamofascists who killed our countrymen on 9/11. The first place Bush
sent troops was to Afghanistan -- gee, imagine that, he actually attacked
the country responsible for 9/11.

Pearls before swine, Mark...

Posted to rec.woodworking
1369.357.7.62

YOU STUPID WAR WHORE...I'M POINTING OUT YOU GOT A PILE OF **** UNFINISHED
YOU ****ING WAR WHORE JERKOFF!

"Toller" wrote in message

"1369.44.7.62" wrote in message
The Department of Defense announced today the death of a soldier who
was
supporting Operation Enduring Freedom.

Gee, too bad you weren't around 62 years ago to announce each death in
WWII. Would you have been in favor of ignoring those dictators also?

Please stop changing your name; you are doing your "purpose" a
disservice
by annoying people.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Toller

"Charles Self" wrote in message
"Toller" wrote in message

Amazingly enough, you have made my point for me.
Had we done something to stop Hitler (or Hirohito for that matter) in
1939, instead of waiting for Pearl Habor over three years later, we could
have saved 40,000,000 dead. But no, public opinion was too strong
against it. Thank God the Japanese were stupid enough to attack PH.

Why don't you do something useful; list the names of the 40M who died
because American's didn't want to get involved in a distant war. Better
get started; it will take a while.

40,000,000 dead in WWII? Figures I find show about 60-65 million
casualties, which means far fewer deaths. In any case, it was far too
many.

I expect you are right; I just answered off the top of my head. But of
course that just makes it even more striking.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Toller

"1369.357.7.62" wrote in message
BWAHAHAAAA and what was Japan doing? It was doing the same thing we were
it was expanding it's territory throughout the Pacific, we were too? But
how stupid can you be? You state we could have saved 40 million ?How?
Fighting years longer? I think not! You'd be looking at 80 Million maybe
even more! **** almost more people were killed on 9/11 then in Pearl. and
THEY weren't soldiers! Like I said if Mistake Bush was in charge we would
have been speaking German and Japanese, but would have won the wars
bringing Democracy & Freedom to Australia and Chile!

If I am not mistaken, we did bring democracy to Germany and Japan. Having
lived in Japan, I happen to know they are grateful. (though being the only
westerner at ground zero in Hiroshima on the 25th anniversary was a little
spooky.)

Just curious, how old are you? About 18? Either that, or you are an actual
moron.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Gary Kennedy

You know, you just can't reason with idiots. You try to talk to them
rationally and they come back fouled mouth and spewing hot air.

"Toller" wrote in message

"1369.44.7.62" wrote in message
The Department of Defense announced today the death of a soldier who
was
supporting Operation Enduring Freedom.

Gee, too bad you weren't around 62 years ago to announce each death in
WWII. Would you have been in favor of ignoring those dictators also?

Please stop changing your name; you are doing your "purpose" a
disservice
by annoying people.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave Jackson

Geeez.. this ignorant fool just hit the infamous (or is that unfamous) "Ron
Grossi" mark of spamming a newsgroup with totally inappropriate stuff.....

wrote:

Sgt. 1st Class John D. Morton, 31, ofStanton, Ky., died in
Shah
Wali Kot, Afghanistan on Dec. 15, when his dismounted patrol came under

Funny, I thought the troll was only protesting our involvement in Iraq
and that the Afghanistan action was justified and right.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Toller

"1369.357.7.62" wrote in message
YOU STUPID WAR WHORE...I'M POINTING OUT YOU GOT A PILE OF **** UNFINISHED
YOU ****ING WAR WHORE JERKOFF!

Could he just be a pure and simple troll? A serious person doesn't write
this, regardless of their beliefs.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave Hinz

On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 22:09:47 GMT, Dave Jackson wrote:
Geeez.. this ignorant fool just hit the infamous (or is that unfamous) "Ron
Grossi" mark of spamming a newsgroup with totally inappropriate stuff.....

And yet, people keep feeding him.
Posted to rec.woodworking
Termite

It's funny how everyone is talking to him like he is a mature person. Try
talking baby talk to him, that's all that he will be able to understand.

wrote:

Sgt. 1st Class John D. Morton, 31, ofStanton, Ky., died in
Shah
Wali Kot, Afghanistan on Dec. 15, when his dismounted patrol came under

Funny, I thought the troll was only protesting our involvement in Iraq
and that the Afghanistan action was justified and right.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Fly-by-Night CC

In article ,
"Toller" wrote:

Had we done something to stop Hitler (or Hirohito for that matter) in 1939,
instead of waiting for Pearl Habor over three years later, we could have
saved 40,000,000 dead. But no, public opinion was too strong against it.
Thank God the Japanese were stupid enough to attack PH.

But with that thinking, Toller, the world would be in a perpetual state
of war. Who's to make the determination that a country's leader is a bad
and/or dangerous guy who needs to be taken out? It's dangerous thinking
to believe we're (USA) always in the right with our foreign relations
decisions - history has and will continue to prove this statement
correct.

Castro has been considered an enemy of the US for half a century - would
it have been better to declare war on Cuba in '60 with the resulting
deaths or to do as we've done and allow them to co-exist in a world of
their own making? What of the leaders in Africa who are complicit or
complacent to the genocide within their own borders? Why are we
tolerating their behavior for decades and not removing them?

Like it or not, cynical or not, most of our military decisions to enter
a war come down to matters of economics. Until a foreign conflict or
threat impinges on our ability to make money or significantly affects
our trading partners we aren't much interested.
--
Owen Lowe
The Fly-by-Night Copper Company

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the
Corporate States of America and to the
Republicans for which it stands, one nation,
under debt, easily divisible, with liberty
and justice for oil."
- Wiley Miller, Non Sequitur, 1/24/05
Posted to rec.woodworking
stoutman

"Fly-by-Night CC" wrote in message
news
In article ,
"Toller" wrote:

[...]

We don't have any of our oil under their sand.

Like it or not, cynical or not, most of our military decisions to enter
a war come down to matters of economics. Until a foreign conflict or
threat impinges on our ability to make money or significantly affects
our trading partners we aren't much interested.

Owen Lowe
The Fly-by-Night Copper Company
__________

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the
Corporate States of America and to the
Republicans for which it stands, one nation,
under debt, easily divisible, with liberty
and justice for oil."
- Wiley Miller, Non Sequitur, 1/24/05

Posted to rec.woodworking
1369.357.7.62

So ****wad? How many Iraqi's and Afghani's terrorist died on 9/11??? NONE,
you say? Gee they look like Saudi's to me??? So you blow up a sandlot! Big
****!

Osama did we capture him yet? I guess people like you who do half assed work
think that's a great job!

AMERICAN AIRLINES FLIGHT 11
7:45 a.m.: Departed Boston for Los Angeles.
8:46 a.m.: Crashed into the north tower of the World Trade Center.

Mohamed Atta, pilot and group leader
Age: 33.
Nationality: Egyptian.
"A walking dead man." That is how the head of one Florida flight school
described this son of a middle-class lawyer and a doting mother. It was not
a reference to Atta's impending suicide, but to his demeanor. Most
Floridians who encountered Atta remember him as always serious and
frequently boorish. Thought to be a mastermind of the Sept. 11 plot, he and
two other leader/pilots, Marwan al-Shehhi and Ziad Jarrah, go back to the
late 1990s when they spent time together at Technical University of
Hamburg-Harburg in Germany.

Abdulaziz Alomari
Age: Unknown.
Nationality: Saudi.
The last hijacker to arrive in the United States. His grinning face captured
at an ATM machine in Portland, Maine, gave rise to an FBI theory that some
hijackers did not know the Sept. 11 plot was a suicide mission. Took flying
classes in Vero Beach. Trained at a Boynton Beach gym.

Satam M.A. Al Suqami
Age: 25.
Nationality: Saudi.
Tied to a foiled millennium plot to blow up tourist sites. Trained in a
Boynton Beach gym.

Wail M. Alshehri
Age: 28.
Nationality: Saudi.
Stayed at motels in Hollywood, Deerfield Beach and Boynton Beach. Brother is
Waleed, below.

Waleed M. Alshehri
Age: 22.
Nationality: Saudi.
Generally followed his brother's movements in Florida. Their father last saw
them in December 2000 when Wail Alshehri went away to seek religious help
for a psychological problem.

UNITED AIRLINES FLIGHT 175
7:58 a.m.: Departed Boston for Los Angeles
9:02 a.m.: Crashed into the south tower of the World Trade Center

Marwan al-Shehhi, pilot and group leader
Age: 23.
Nationality: United Arab Emirates.
Al-Shehhi was a friendly foil to his frequent companion, the brooding Atta,
as they earned their commercial pilots licenses together in Venice, then
trained on a simulator in Opa-Locka near Miami. He and Atta arrived in the
United States in the summer of 2000. This time last year, al-Shehhi, Atta
and several other Sept. 11 terrorists were living at a Deerfield Beach
motel, where the owner noticed they dressed nicely, never went to the beach
a block away, never swam in the kidney-shaped pool and always carried black
duffel bags.

Fayez Rashid Ahmed Hassan Al Qadi Banihammad
Age: 28.
Nationality: Saudi.
He left home in July 2000, telling his family he was joining the
International Islamic Relief Organization. He turned up later in Delray
Beach. A year ago this past Tuesday, he purchased his first-class ticket on
Flight 175.

Ahmed Alghamdi
Age: 21.
Nationality: Saudi.
One of two Sept. 11 terrorists with ties to a foiled millennium plot to
attack tourist destinations. Lived in Delray, but moved to Virginia by this
time last year to get in place for the attack.

Hamza Alghamdi
Age: 20.
Nationality: Saudi.
Lived in Delray Beach with two hijackers from Flight 93, the plane that
crashed in Pennsylvania.

Mohand Alshehri
Age: 21.
Nationality: Unknown.
Not related to the Alshehri brothers aboard Flight 11. Lived in Delray
Beach, where a librarian remembers his name on signup sheets to wait to use
a computer.

AMERICAN AIRLINES FLIGHT 77
8:10 a.m.: Departed Washington Dulles for Los Angeles
9:40 a.m.: Crashed into the Pentagon

Hani Hanjour, pilot and group leader
Age: 29.
Nationality: Saudi.
Hanjour led the terrorist group based in San Diego. His only Florida contact
came in 1996 when he stayed with friends of his brother in Miramar. In the
weeks before Sept. 11, he met twice with Mohamed Atta in Las Vegas. The FBI
now believes those sessions at a discount motel were crucial in planning the
attacks. Hanjour took flying lessons in Scottsdale, Ariz., where his
instructors said his skills were poor. Investigators say that could be the
reason Flight 77, with Hanjour at the controls, began to jerk.

Nawaf Alhazmi
Age: 25.
Nationality: Unknown.

Majed Moqed
Age: Unknown.
Nationality: Unknown.

Khalid Almihdhar
Age: Unknown.
Nationality: Unknown.

Salem Alhazmi
Age: Uknown.
Nationality: Saudi.

UNITED AIRLINES FLIGHT 93
8:42 a.m.: Departed Newark for San Francisco
10:01 a.m.: Crashed in Stony Creek Township, Penn.

Ziad Samir Jarrah, pilot and group leader
Age: 26.
Nationality: Lebanese.
Jarrah was the leader of the only hijacking group with four members, a
factor that may have enabled a group of passengers to overpower them. Raised
in a middle-class family, Jarrah left Lebanon in 1996. In Germany, he
partied and seemed to enjoy Western culture. In 1999, after meeting Atta, he
got his pilot's license in Hamburg and dropped out of school. He turned up
several months later in Venice, Fla., to take flying lessons. In 2001, he
moved to Hollywood and began martial arts classes. On Sept. 9, he checked
out of a Deerfield Beach motel with Atta, al-Shehhi and others.

Saeed Alghamdi
Age: 25.
Nationality: Saudi.
One of three hijackers who rented a $900-a-month condo in the Delray Beach
Racquet Club near I-95. On Sept. 7, Alghamdi and roommate Ahmed Alnami flew
from Fort Lauderdale to Newark on Spirit Airlines to get in position for
Sept. 11.

Ahmed Ibrahim A. Al Haznawi
Age: 20.
Nationality: Saudi.
Once lived in Lauderdale by the Sea, two blocks from the beach, with Jarrah.
Drove Jarrah's sporty Mitsubishi Eclipse.

Ahmed Alnami
Age: 23.
Nationality: Saudi.
At 5-feet-9 inches tall, he was among the taller hijackers.

"Toller" wrote in message

"1369.44.7.62" wrote in message
The Department of Defense announced today the death of a soldier who
was
supporting Operation Enduring Freedom.

Gee, too bad you weren't around 62 years ago to announce each death in
WWII. Would you have been in favor of ignoring those dictators also?

Please stop changing your name; you are doing your "purpose" a
disservice
by annoying people.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Mark & Juanita

On 20 Dec 2005 21:49:04 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 14:44:58 -0700, Mark & Juanita wrote:

Since you decided to morph and evade the kill filter:
You are an absolutely inept, inconsistent, complete fool of a troll. You
can't even get your political protest right. You list a death in
Afghanistan, the country that was actively supporting and protecting the
islamofascists who killed our countrymen on 9/11. The first place Bush
sent troops was to Afghanistan -- gee, imagine that, he actually attacked
the country responsible for 9/11.

Pearls before swine, Mark...

You're right of course. Guess I was just PO'd because this locoweed keeps
morphing and requires constant kill-file updates.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Mark & Juanita

On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 22:10:05 GMT, "Toller" wrote:

"1369.357.7.62" wrote in message
YOU STUPID WAR WHORE...I'M POINTING OUT YOU GOT A PILE OF **** UNFINISHED
YOU ****ING WAR WHORE JERKOFF!

Could he just be a pure and simple troll?

Could be, he's definitely "simple".

A serious person doesn't write
this, regardless of their beliefs.

No, but a lonely, simple teenager with a teenager's emotions and lack of
experience does.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Mark & Juanita

On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 23:30:34 GMT, "1369.357.7.62"
wrote:

Last of the pearls to be thrown before this swine. This would be
How many Iraqi's and Afghani's terrorist died on 9/11??? NONE,
you say? Gee they look like Saudi's to me??? So you blow up a sandlot!

We'll take this in the old, catechetical question and answer format; this
should be something simple enough for you to follow. Of course this
assumes that you are simply ignorant (as in uninformed) vs. stupid and
opinonated, but we can't do anything about the latter, we can perhaps
remedy the former.

Q: Where were those terrorists trained?
A: Gee, in Afghanistan.

Q: What was happening in Afghanistan?
A: An islamofascist government known as the Taliban was harboring a
terrorist organization known as Al Quaeda and approving of the actions that
organization was taking against various western governments.

Q: What was Al Queada doing in Afghanistan?
A: Training terrorists to attack western interests and dispersing those
terrorists to western countries.

Q: Why was this bad?
A: Governments that harbor terrorists and give them aid and support, then
allow those terrorists to attack other countries are essentially using
those terrorists as a "shadow army". They, by association are then guilty
of attacking the countries that fall victim to those terrorists.

Q: Why was toppling the Taliban good?
A: It demonstrates that there is no such thing as "plausible deniability"
when it comes to harboring terrorists and allowing them to run training
camps in one's country. The fact that the Afghani people who were being
terrorized by their own government are now no longer oppressed is a good
side-benefit. Another side benefit, this clearly demonstrated to the world
that terrorism would no longer be viewed as a criminal "inconvenience", but
as the anarchistic, subversive act of war that it really is.

.... snip of demonstration of inability of the OP to maintain a coherent
reasoning process.

Posted to rec.woodworking
1369.357.7.62

Awwhhh you poor mindless ****.....................

tomorrow!news:a1hhq1hak7qmtqm4vfei3hb3sufqnosq5o@4 ax.com...

wrote:

Since you decided to morph and evade the kill filter:
You are an absolutely inept, inconsistent, complete fool of a troll.
You
can't even get your political protest right. You list a death in
Afghanistan, the country that was actively supporting and protecting the
islamofascists who killed our countrymen on 9/11. The first place Bush
sent troops was to Afghanistan -- gee, imagine that, he actually
attacked
the country responsible for 9/11.

Pearls before swine, Mark...

You're right of course. Guess I was just PO'd because this locoweed keeps
morphing and requires constant kill-file updates.

Posted to rec.woodworking
1369.357.7.62

Still don't get it huh fool? You blew up Al Qaeda's sandbox Awhhh! Gee Al
Qaeda's still in Afghanistan, Pakistan and about 30 other countries... So
****nutz did we get Osama NOPE! The only "safe" Zone is just Kabul... You
didn't read about the carbombs? or the riots? or the recent assassinations?
you don't know **** and pretend like you do... how funny is that!
AFGHANISTAN IS A ****ING DISASTER JUST WAITING FOR
VENGENCE..............AGAIN!

So do you always start jobs and never finish em too?

I rest my cast

wrote:

Last of the pearls to be thrown before this swine. This would be
How many Iraqi's and Afghani's terrorist died on 9/11??? NONE,
you say? Gee they look like Saudi's to me??? So you blow up a sandlot!

We'll take this in the old, catechetical question and answer format; this
should be something simple enough for you to follow. Of course this
assumes that you are simply ignorant (as in uninformed) vs. stupid and
opinonated, but we can't do anything about the latter, we can perhaps
remedy the former.

Q: Where were those terrorists trained?
A: Gee, in Afghanistan.

Q: What was happening in Afghanistan?
A: An islamofascist government known as the Taliban was harboring a
terrorist organization known as Al Quaeda and approving of the actions
that
organization was taking against various western governments.

Q: What was Al Queada doing in Afghanistan?
A: Training terrorists to attack western interests and dispersing those
terrorists to western countries.

Q: Why was this bad?
A: Governments that harbor terrorists and give them aid and support, then
allow those terrorists to attack other countries are essentially using
those terrorists as a "shadow army". They, by association are then guilty
of attacking the countries that fall victim to those terrorists.

Q: Why was toppling the Taliban good?
A: It demonstrates that there is no such thing as "plausible deniability"
when it comes to harboring terrorists and allowing them to run training
camps in one's country. The fact that the Afghani people who were being
terrorized by their own government are now no longer oppressed is a good
side-benefit. Another side benefit, this clearly demonstrated to the world
that terrorism would no longer be viewed as a criminal "inconvenience",
but
as the anarchistic, subversive act of war that it really is.

... snip of demonstration of inability of the OP to maintain a coherent
reasoning process.

Posted to rec.woodworking
1369.357.7.62

It's my fault your both stupid and ignorant.... Typical weakass warfag blame
everybody else!

tomorrow news