Posted to rec.woodworking
Rondo

Default DOD announced today the death of a soldier who was supporting Operation Enduring Freedom. Sgt. 1st Class John D. Morton, 31, ofStanton, Ky., died in Shah Wali Kot, Afghanistan on Dec. 15, when

"Fly-by-Night CC" wrote in message
news
In article ,
"Toller" wrote:

Had we done something to stop Hitler (or Hirohito for that matter) in
1939,
instead of waiting for Pearl Habor over three years later, we could have
saved 40,000,000 dead. But no, public opinion was too strong against it.
Thank God the Japanese were stupid enough to attack PH.

But with that thinking, Toller, the world would be in a perpetual state
of war. Who's to make the determination that a country's leader is a bad
and/or dangerous guy who needs to be taken out? It's dangerous thinking
to believe we're (USA) always in the right with our foreign relations
decisions - history has and will continue to prove this statement
correct.

Castro has been considered an enemy of the US for half a century - would
it have been better to declare war on Cuba in '60 with the resulting
deaths or to do as we've done and allow them to co-exist in a world of
their own making? What of the leaders in Africa who are complicit or
complacent to the genocide within their own borders? Why are we
tolerating their behavior for decades and not removing them?

Like it or not, cynical or not, most of our military decisions to enter
a war come down to matters of economics. Until a foreign conflict or
threat impinges on our ability to make money or significantly affects
our trading partners we aren't much interested.
--
Owen Lowe
The Fly-by-Night Copper Company

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the
Corporate States of America and to the
Republicans for which it stands, one nation,
under debt, easily divisible, with liberty
and justice for oil."
- Wiley Miller, Non Sequitur, 1/24/05

Actually, your typo of stating that "history will continue to prove this
statement correct" ( I believe to be a typo based on context) is pretty much
the context of the current administrations arguments. We've been correct and
incorrect in the histories of our foreign policies. It's democracy dummies.
We have a current government that believes spreading democracy worldwide
will quell and dissuade the repression of all peoples worldwide. They
believe this will bring on a perpetual state of peace. A domino effect
worldwide, in their minds.

Is this feasible? It's hard to discern for the folks not tied to a
particular ideology around the world. Is it the right course for the world?
Other than the immediately excused idiot in the thread, it seems to be
unresolved. How could anyone who has enjoyed the freedoms of democracy,
state that they believe in anything other than a form of government where
they are not repressed? It seems illogical.

However, many in the world feel that the democratic forms of government have
resulted in their repression.

What's the answer?

To answer with my feelings about some of what Owen has stated, a good
measure is whether or not a "bad" guy tries to export his "danger" on
others. A couple of your examples have tried that in physically attacking
neighboring countries for the sole purpose of expanding territory to become
part of their empire. That is trying to take by military force another
sovereign land to make one of their own. That's well defined as a move that
should be met by military resistance.

Castro and the government of Cuba isn't one of those. Nor are the leaders in
Africa in a position to do so.

The latest round of world issues seem to come not from established
governments wanting to expand their territories, (other than Iraq into
Kuwait), but an ideological struggle.

I am somewhat confused about the reference to the matters of economics.
While I agree that many conflicts in hostory come down to economics, I just
can't find it in this current unrest and issues in the Middle East. The
economics angle just doesn't play out on so many fronts. I've looked and
wanted to beleive that oil was the issue and that governments in the
"Coalition" would see economic benefits from this just doesn't pan out.

It just seems to me that this is a struggle of ideologies.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Rondo

The inbreeding studies have been confirmed.

Your sister's daughter is calling you..

"1369.44.7.62" wrote in message
I love you dumbber then snot folks.... If Bush was president then, instead
of Fighting Japan he would have invaded Australia, and instead of fighting
Hitler he would have invaded Chile. Wow your just sharper then a pile of
**** huh?

"Toller" wrote in message

"1369.44.7.62" wrote in message
The Department of Defense announced today the death of a soldier who was
supporting Operation Enduring Freedom.

Gee, too bad you weren't around 62 years ago to announce each death in
WWII. Would you have been in favor of ignoring those dictators also?

Please stop changing your name; you are doing your "purpose" a disservice
by annoying people.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Rondo

I think you broke your upper when you just spit it across the trailer porch.
Maybe your Aunt/wife can fix it for you.

"1369.357.7.62" wrote in message
YOU STUPID WAR WHORE...I'M POINTING OUT YOU GOT A PILE OF **** UNFINISHED
YOU ****ING WAR WHORE JERKOFF!

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message
On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 19:41:37 GMT, "1369.44.7.62"
wrote:

I love you dumbber then snot folks.... If Bush was president then,
instead
of Fighting Japan he would have invaded Australia, and instead of
fighting
Hitler he would have invaded Chile. Wow your just sharper then a pile of
**** huh?

Since you decided to morph and evade the kill filter:

You are an absolutely inept, inconsistent, complete fool of a troll.
You
can't even get your political protest right. You list a death in
Afghanistan, the country that was actively supporting and protecting the
islamofascists who killed our countrymen on 9/11. The first place Bush
sent troops was to Afghanistan -- gee, imagine that, he actually attacked
the country responsible for 9/11. Now, for a little bit of history, (you
probably haven't gotten to this part yet, you should get to this in about
10'th grade or so, but if you keep skipping school, you are going to
miss
some of these important facts -- ). After Pearl Harbor, rather than
immediately concentrating on defeating Japan, FDR (one of the real icons
and heroes of the left by the way, just in case you haven't yet learned
that) turned America's primary attention to defeating Germany who did
*not*
directly attack America 12/7/41. I'm just picturing what your reaction
those plans would have been had it been you and not your
great-grandparents
engaged in that war.

"Toller" wrote in message

"1369.44.7.62" wrote in message
The Department of Defense announced today the death of a soldier who
was
supporting Operation Enduring Freedom.

Gee, too bad you weren't around 62 years ago to announce each death in
WWII. Would you have been in favor of ignoring those dictators also?

Please stop changing your name; you are doing your "purpose" a
disservice
by annoying people.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Rondo

At least his Mom wasn't his sister.

"1369.357.7.62" wrote in message
Your mom said the exact same thing about you!
"Gary Kennedy" wrote in message
You know, you just can't reason with idiots. You try to talk to them
rationally and they come back fouled mouth and spewing hot air.

wrote:

[...]

reaction to

"Toller" wrote in message

"1369.44.7.62" wrote in message
The Department of Defense announced today the death of a soldier who
was
supporting Operation Enduring Freedom.

Gee, too bad you weren't around 62 years ago to announce each death
in
WWII. Would you have been in favor of ignoring those dictators also?

Please stop changing your name; you are doing your "purpose" a
disservice
by annoying people.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Rondo

And I guess people like you that hump mom/sister/aunt/brother think that if
you can do them all in one day, it's a good thing.

"1369.357.7.62" wrote in message
So ****wad? How many Iraqi's and Afghani's terrorist died on 9/11??? NONE,
you say? Gee they look like Saudi's to me??? So you blow up a sandlot! Big
****!

Osama did we capture him yet? I guess people like you who do half assed
work think that's a great job!

AMERICAN AIRLINES FLIGHT 11
7:45 a.m.: Departed Boston for Los Angeles.
8:46 a.m.: Crashed into the north tower of the World Trade Center.

Mohamed Atta, pilot and group leader
Age: 33.
Nationality: Egyptian.
"A walking dead man." That is how the head of one Florida flight school
described this son of a middle-class lawyer and a doting mother. It was
not a reference to Atta's impending suicide, but to his demeanor. Most
Floridians who encountered Atta remember him as always serious and
frequently boorish. Thought to be a mastermind of the Sept. 11 plot, he
and two other leader/pilots, Marwan al-Shehhi and Ziad Jarrah, go back to
the late 1990s when they spent time together at Technical University of
Hamburg-Harburg in Germany.

Abdulaziz Alomari
Age: Unknown.
Nationality: Saudi.
The last hijacker to arrive in the United States. His grinning face
captured at an ATM machine in Portland, Maine, gave rise to an FBI theory
that some hijackers did not know the Sept. 11 plot was a suicide mission.
Took flying classes in Vero Beach. Trained at a Boynton Beach gym.

Satam M.A. Al Suqami
Age: 25.
Nationality: Saudi.
Tied to a foiled millennium plot to blow up tourist sites. Trained in a
Boynton Beach gym.

Wail M. Alshehri
Age: 28.
Nationality: Saudi.
Stayed at motels in Hollywood, Deerfield Beach and Boynton Beach. Brother
is Waleed, below.

Waleed M. Alshehri
Age: 22.
Nationality: Saudi.
Generally followed his brother's movements in Florida. Their father last
saw them in December 2000 when Wail Alshehri went away to seek religious
help for a psychological problem.

UNITED AIRLINES FLIGHT 175
7:58 a.m.: Departed Boston for Los Angeles
9:02 a.m.: Crashed into the south tower of the World Trade Center

Marwan al-Shehhi, pilot and group leader
Age: 23.
Nationality: United Arab Emirates.
Al-Shehhi was a friendly foil to his frequent companion, the brooding
Atta, as they earned their commercial pilots licenses together in Venice,
then trained on a simulator in Opa-Locka near Miami. He and Atta arrived
in the United States in the summer of 2000. This time last year,
al-Shehhi, Atta and several other Sept. 11 terrorists were living at a
Deerfield Beach motel, where the owner noticed they dressed nicely, never
went to the beach a block away, never swam in the kidney-shaped pool and
always carried black duffel bags.

Fayez Rashid Ahmed Hassan Al Qadi Banihammad
Age: 28.
Nationality: Saudi.
He left home in July 2000, telling his family he was joining the
International Islamic Relief Organization. He turned up later in Delray
Beach. A year ago this past Tuesday, he purchased his first-class ticket
on Flight 175.

Ahmed Alghamdi
Age: 21.
Nationality: Saudi.
One of two Sept. 11 terrorists with ties to a foiled millennium plot to
attack tourist destinations. Lived in Delray, but moved to Virginia by
this time last year to get in place for the attack.

Hamza Alghamdi
Age: 20.
Nationality: Saudi.
Lived in Delray Beach with two hijackers from Flight 93, the plane that
crashed in Pennsylvania.

Mohand Alshehri
Age: 21.
Nationality: Unknown.
Not related to the Alshehri brothers aboard Flight 11. Lived in Delray
Beach, where a librarian remembers his name on signup sheets to wait to
use a computer.

AMERICAN AIRLINES FLIGHT 77
8:10 a.m.: Departed Washington Dulles for Los Angeles
9:40 a.m.: Crashed into the Pentagon

Hani Hanjour, pilot and group leader
Age: 29.
Nationality: Saudi.
Hanjour led the terrorist group based in San Diego. His only Florida
contact came in 1996 when he stayed with friends of his brother in
Miramar. In the weeks before Sept. 11, he met twice with Mohamed Atta in
Las Vegas. The FBI now believes those sessions at a discount motel were
crucial in planning the attacks. Hanjour took flying lessons in
Scottsdale, Ariz., where his instructors said his skills were poor.
Investigators say that could be the reason Flight 77, with Hanjour at the
controls, began to jerk.

Nawaf Alhazmi
Age: 25.
Nationality: Unknown.

Majed Moqed
Age: Unknown.
Nationality: Unknown.

Khalid Almihdhar
Age: Unknown.
Nationality: Unknown.

Salem Alhazmi
Age: Uknown.
Nationality: Saudi.

UNITED AIRLINES FLIGHT 93
8:42 a.m.: Departed Newark for San Francisco
10:01 a.m.: Crashed in Stony Creek Township, Penn.

Ziad Samir Jarrah, pilot and group leader
Age: 26.
Nationality: Lebanese.
Jarrah was the leader of the only hijacking group with four members, a
factor that may have enabled a group of passengers to overpower them.
Raised in a middle-class family, Jarrah left Lebanon in 1996. In Germany,
he partied and seemed to enjoy Western culture. In 1999, after meeting
Atta, he got his pilot's license in Hamburg and dropped out of school. He
turned up several months later in Venice, Fla., to take flying lessons. In
2001, he moved to Hollywood and began martial arts classes. On Sept. 9, he
checked out of a Deerfield Beach motel with Atta, al-Shehhi and others.

Saeed Alghamdi
Age: 25.
Nationality: Saudi.
One of three hijackers who rented a $900-a-month condo in the Delray Beach
Racquet Club near I-95. On Sept. 7, Alghamdi and roommate Ahmed Alnami
flew from Fort Lauderdale to Newark on Spirit Airlines to get in position
for Sept. 11.

Ahmed Ibrahim A. Al Haznawi
Age: 20.
Nationality: Saudi.
Once lived in Lauderdale by the Sea, two blocks from the beach, with
Jarrah. Drove Jarrah's sporty Mitsubishi Eclipse.

Ahmed Alnami
Age: 23.
Nationality: Saudi.
At 5-feet-9 inches tall, he was among the taller hijackers.

"Toller" wrote in message

"1369.44.7.62" wrote in message
The Department of Defense announced today the death of a soldier who
was
supporting Operation Enduring Freedom.

Gee, too bad you weren't around 62 years ago to announce each death in
WWII. Would you have been in favor of ignoring those dictators also?

Please stop changing your name; you are doing your "purpose" a
disservice
by annoying people.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Rondo

Rest your 'cast' any day you want, Cletus.

You are irrelevant. You understand, you've been that way all your life.

"1369.357.7.62" wrote in message
Still don't get it huh fool? You blew up Al Qaeda's sandbox Awhhh! Gee Al
Qaeda's still in Afghanistan, Pakistan and about 30 other countries... So
****nutz did we get Osama NOPE! The only "safe" Zone is just Kabul... You
didn't read about the carbombs? or the riots? or the recent
assassinations? you don't know **** and pretend like you do... how funny
is that! AFGHANISTAN IS A ****ING DISASTER JUST WAITING FOR
VENGENCE..............AGAIN!

So do you always start jobs and never finish em too?

I rest my cast

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message
On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 23:30:34 GMT, "1369.357.7.62"
wrote:

Last of the pearls to be thrown before this swine. This would be
How many Iraqi's and Afghani's terrorist died on 9/11??? NONE,
you say? Gee they look like Saudi's to me??? So you blow up a sandlot!

We'll take this in the old, catechetical question and answer format;
this
should be something simple enough for you to follow. Of course this
assumes that you are simply ignorant (as in uninformed) vs. stupid and
opinonated, but we can't do anything about the latter, we can perhaps
remedy the former.

Q: Where were those terrorists trained?
A: Gee, in Afghanistan.

Q: What was happening in Afghanistan?
A: An islamofascist government known as the Taliban was harboring a
terrorist organization known as Al Quaeda and approving of the actions
that
organization was taking against various western governments.

Q: What was Al Queada doing in Afghanistan?
A: Training terrorists to attack western interests and dispersing those
terrorists to western countries.

Q: Why was this bad?
A: Governments that harbor terrorists and give them aid and support, then
allow those terrorists to attack other countries are essentially using
those terrorists as a "shadow army". They, by association are then guilty
of attacking the countries that fall victim to those terrorists.

Q: Why was toppling the Taliban good?
A: It demonstrates that there is no such thing as "plausible deniability"
when it comes to harboring terrorists and allowing them to run training
camps in one's country. The fact that the Afghani people who were being
terrorized by their own government are now no longer oppressed is a good
side-benefit. Another side benefit, this clearly demonstrated to the
world
that terrorism would no longer be viewed as a criminal "inconvenience",
but
as the anarchistic, subversive act of war that it really is.

... snip of demonstration of inability of the OP to maintain a coherent
reasoning process.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Rondo

Dude, the closest you will ever get to sex is when the toilet paper gives
way under your fingers.......

"1369.357.7.62" wrote in message
so blow me too then!
"Dave Jackson" wrote in message
ink.net...
Geeez.. this ignorant fool just hit the infamous (or is that unfamous)
"Ron Grossi" mark of spamming a newsgroup with totally inappropriate
stuff.....

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message
On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 18:37:53 GMT, "1369.44.7.62"
wrote:

Sgt. 1st Class John D. Morton, 31, ofStanton, Ky., died in
Shah
Wali Kot, Afghanistan on Dec. 15, when his dismounted patrol came under

Funny, I thought the troll was only protesting our involvement in Iraq
and that the Afghanistan action was justified and right.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Rondo

The ultimate oxymoron......

moron show some respect have you no dignity in your tiny ****eating life?

wrote:

Sgt. 1st Class John D. Morton, 31, ofStanton, Ky., died in
Shah
Wali Kot, Afghanistan on Dec. 15, when his dismounted patrol came under

Funny, I thought the troll was only protesting our involvement in Iraq
and that the Afghanistan action was justified and right.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Groggy

wrote:

I love you dumbber then snot folks.... If Bush was president then, instead
of Fighting Japan he would have invaded Australia, and instead of fighting
Hitler he would have invaded Chile. Wow your just sharper then a pile of
**** huh?

You are using the deaths of soldiers to get some attention for
yourself; you miserable excuse for a human. Grow up for goodness
sakes, only a simpleton would try to change the world from a woodwork
forum.

But no, you're just another troll-boy wanna be, the topic is just an
excuse to get responses - as usual.

Since you like analogies: If Bush did try to invade Australia, and had
an Army of soldiers like you, Oz wouldn't notice a thing, since the
'Army' would sit at home on the internet and send pathetic little
messages to the knitting newsgroups.
Posted to rec.woodworking
Groggy

On Wed, 21 Dec 2005 03:32:22 GMT, "1369.357.7.62"
wrote:

Awwhhh you poor mindless ****.....................

So, you're reduced to quoting your school reports to us?

Posted to rec.woodworking
1369.357.7.62

Well it's all very simple the unrest in the middle east is related to oil
and exactly who is getting rich from it, this has fueled the local domestic
unrest. It becomes more global and religious by the introduction of Israel
and it's nuclear weapons and arms upsetting the region. I also think that
the US shooting down an Iranian airliner, and other military situations have
allowed regional governments to deflect their problems and just point at
America.

"Toller" wrote:

[...]

Posted to rec.woodworking
1369.357.7.62

and ****wad you've been reduced to reading them...................

wrote:

Awwhhh you poor mindless ****.....................

So, you're reduced to quoting your school reports to us?

Posted to rec.woodworking
1369.357.7.62

bored ****wad?

wrote:

Last of the pearls to be thrown before this swine. This would be
How many Iraqi's and Afghani's terrorist died on 9/11??? NONE,
you say? Gee they look like Saudi's to me??? So you blow up a sandlot!

We'll take this in the old, catechetical question and answer format;
this
should be something simple enough for you to follow. Of course this
assumes that you are simply ignorant (as in uninformed) vs. stupid and
opinonated, but we can't do anything about the latter, we can perhaps
remedy the former.

Q: Where were those terrorists trained?
A: Gee, in Afghanistan.

Q: What was happening in Afghanistan?
A: An islamofascist government known as the Taliban was harboring a
terrorist organization known as Al Quaeda and approving of the actions
that
organization was taking against various western governments.

Q: What was Al Queada doing in Afghanistan?
A: Training terrorists to attack western interests and dispersing those
terrorists to western countries.

Q: Why was this bad?
A: Governments that harbor terrorists and give them aid and support,
then
allow those terrorists to attack other countries are essentially using
those terrorists as a "shadow army". They, by association are then
guilty
of attacking the countries that fall victim to those terrorists.

Q: Why was toppling the Taliban good?
A: It demonstrates that there is no such thing as "plausible
deniability"
when it comes to harboring terrorists and allowing them to run training
camps in one's country. The fact that the Afghani people who were being
terrorized by their own government are now no longer oppressed is a good
side-benefit. Another side benefit, this clearly demonstrated to the
world
that terrorism would no longer be viewed as a criminal "inconvenience",
but
as the anarchistic, subversive act of war that it really is.

... snip of demonstration of inability of the OP to maintain a coherent
reasoning process.

Posted to rec.woodworking
1369.357.7.62

how to keep a **** drooling moron busy! SCROLL DOWN

wipe your chin scroll up!

Posted to rec.woodworking
1369.357.7.62

your so cute, thanks for all the attention ****wad! you must have a very
unhappy lonely little life!

"Rondo" wrote in message
. ..
The ultimate oxymoron......

wrote:

Sgt. 1st Class John D. Morton, 31, ofStanton, Ky., died in
Shah
Wali Kot, Afghanistan on Dec. 15, when his dismounted patrol came under

Funny, I thought the troll was only protesting our involvement in Iraq
and that the Afghanistan action was justified and right.

Posted to rec.woodworking
1369.357.7.62

I guess most of the ignorant can't see past their own personal experiences
huh!

wipe your chin too your drooling **** again!

news

wrote:

Sgt. 1st Class John D. Morton, 31, ofStanton, Ky., died in
Shah
Wali Kot, Afghanistan on Dec. 15, when his dismounted patrol came under

Funny, I thought the troll was only protesting our involvement in Iraq
and that the Afghanistan action was justified and right.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave Hinz

On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 22:47:35 -0800, Rondo wrote:
At least his Mom wasn't his sister.

Sheesh. The only thing worse than a persistant troll, is the cheering
section that keeps feeding it.
plonk

Posted to rec.woodworking
mac davis

On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 18:37:53 GMT, "1369.44.7.62" wrote:

The Department of Defense announced today the death of a soldier who was
supporting Operation Enduring Freedom.

abuse@verizon

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing
Posted to rec.woodworking
136.9.44.62

From: mac davis
Newsgroups: rec.woodworking
Subject: DOD announced today the death of a soldier who was supporting
Operation Enduring Freedom. Sgt. 1st Class John D. Morton, 31, ofStanton,
Ky., died in Shah Wali Kot, Afghanistan on Dec. 15, when

Posted to rec.woodworking
Groggy

On Wed, 21 Dec 2005 14:56:29 GMT, peckerhead wrote:

uh sure moron do you have so little to do in your empty little life to write
such stupid ****?

It's a real pity the irony of that post is lost on you, the rest of us
got a good giggle though!

Posted to rec.woodworking
Groggy

On Thu, 22 Dec 2005 00:37:16 GMT, "136.9.44.62"
wrote:

do you also masturbate when your at Nascar races too?

Too? As in "also"? As in "as well"? As in, "like you do"? ROFL! As
Freudian slips go, this one isn't bad! See, you *do* have talent!

It's always good when someone volunteers to make a complete ass of
himself in public, even rarer to follow through on it. Perhaps with a
little more application you might achieve a Darwin Award.

On a more serious note - if you really believed in the deaths of the
soldiers you wouldn't be getting into this sort of crap in a posting
with their name on it - it dishonours them.

Try to be honest now, you did not serve your country, you did not
serve in Vietnam. If you had, you would not denigrate the memory of
those who served by using their names in posts of this nature.

It's been fun.

Your parents must be cursing the day they tried anal sex, who'd have
thought you would thrive in there?
Posted to rec.woodworking
Groggy

On Thu, 22 Dec 2005 00:37:16 GMT, "136.9.44.62" peckerhead wrote:

Almost forgot, your not worth the effort - Plink!

Darn, another lightweight troll, can't even get a decent 'Plonk' outta
him.