Posted to rec.woodworking
1369.357.7.62

Default DOD announced today the death of a soldier who was supporting Operation Enduring Freedom. Sgt. 1st Class John D. Morton, 31, ofStanton, Ky., died in Shah Wali Kot, Afghanistan on Dec. 15, when

shows how ****ing ignorant you are!

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message
On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 18:37:53 GMT, "1369.44.7.62"
wrote:

Sgt. 1st Class John D. Morton, 31, ofStanton, Ky., died in
Shah
Wali Kot, Afghanistan on Dec. 15, when his dismounted patrol came under

Funny, I thought the troll was only protesting our involvement in Iraq
and that the Afghanistan action was justified and right.