Posted to rec.woodworking
Termite

Default DOD announced today the death of a soldier who was supporting Operation Enduring Freedom. Sgt. 1st Class John D. Morton, 31, ofStanton, Ky., died in Shah Wali Kot, Afghanistan on Dec. 15, when

It's funny how everyone is talking to him like he is a mature person. Try
talking baby talk to him, that's all that he will be able to understand.

"1369.357.7.62" wrote in message
shows how ****ing ignorant you are!

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message
On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 18:37:53 GMT, "1369.44.7.62"
wrote:

Sgt. 1st Class John D. Morton, 31, ofStanton, Ky., died in
Shah
Wali Kot, Afghanistan on Dec. 15, when his dismounted patrol came under

Funny, I thought the troll was only protesting our involvement in Iraq
and that the Afghanistan action was justified and right.