Posted to rec.woodworking
1369.357.7.62

Default DOD announced today the death of a soldier who was supporting Operation Enduring Freedom. Sgt. 1st Class John D. Morton, 31, ofStanton, Ky., died in Shah Wali Kot, Afghanistan on Dec. 15, when

Awwhhh you poor mindless ****.....................

"Mark & Jose" wrote in message Queer today here
tomorrow!news:a1hhq1hak7qmtqm4vfei3hb3sufqnosq5o@4 ax.com...
On 20 Dec 2005 21:49:04 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 14:44:58 -0700, Mark & Juanita
wrote:

Since you decided to morph and evade the kill filter:
You are an absolutely inept, inconsistent, complete fool of a troll.
You
can't even get your political protest right. You list a death in
Afghanistan, the country that was actively supporting and protecting the
islamofascists who killed our countrymen on 9/11. The first place Bush
sent troops was to Afghanistan -- gee, imagine that, he actually
attacked
the country responsible for 9/11.

Pearls before swine, Mark...

You're right of course. Guess I was just PO'd because this locoweed keeps
morphing and requires constant kill-file updates.