Posted to rec.woodworking
Gary Kennedy

Default DOD announced today the death of a soldier who was supporting Operation Enduring Freedom. Sgt. 1st Class John D. Morton, 31, ofStanton, Ky., died in Shah Wali Kot, Afghanistan on Dec. 15, when

You know, you just can't reason with idiots. You try to talk to them
rationally and they come back fouled mouth and spewing hot air.

"1369.357.7.62" wrote in message
YOU STUPID WAR WHORE...I'M POINTING OUT YOU GOT A PILE OF **** UNFINISHED
YOU ****ING WAR WHORE JERKOFF!

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message
On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 19:41:37 GMT, "1369.44.7.62"
wrote:

I love you dumbber then snot folks.... If Bush was president then,
instead
of Fighting Japan he would have invaded Australia, and instead of
fighting
Hitler he would have invaded Chile. Wow your just sharper then a pile of
**** huh?

Since you decided to morph and evade the kill filter:

You are an absolutely inept, inconsistent, complete fool of a troll.
You
can't even get your political protest right. You list a death in
Afghanistan, the country that was actively supporting and protecting the
islamofascists who killed our countrymen on 9/11. The first place Bush
sent troops was to Afghanistan -- gee, imagine that, he actually attacked
the country responsible for 9/11. Now, for a little bit of history, (you
probably haven't gotten to this part yet, you should get to this in about
10'th grade or so, but if you keep skipping school, you are going to
miss
some of these important facts -- ). After Pearl Harbor, rather than
immediately concentrating on defeating Japan, FDR (one of the real icons
and heroes of the left by the way, just in case you haven't yet learned
that) turned America's primary attention to defeating Germany who did
*not*
directly attack America 12/7/41. I'm just picturing what your reaction
those plans would have been had it been you and not your
great-grandparents
engaged in that war.

"Toller" wrote in message

"1369.44.7.62" wrote in message
The Department of Defense announced today the death of a soldier who
was
supporting Operation Enduring Freedom.

Gee, too bad you weren't around 62 years ago to announce each death in
WWII. Would you have been in favor of ignoring those dictators also?

Please stop changing your name; you are doing your "purpose" a
disservice
by annoying people.