Posted to rec.woodworking
Toller

Default DOD announced today the death of a soldier who was supporting Operation Enduring Freedom. Sgt. 1st Class John D. Morton, 31, ofStanton, Ky., died in Shah Wali Kot, Afghanistan on Dec. 15, when

"1369.357.7.62" wrote in message
BWAHAHAAAA and what was Japan doing? It was doing the same thing we were
it was expanding it's territory throughout the Pacific, we were too? But
how stupid can you be? You state we could have saved 40 million ?How?
Fighting years longer? I think not! You'd be looking at 80 Million maybe
even more! **** almost more people were killed on 9/11 then in Pearl. and
THEY weren't soldiers! Like I said if Mistake Bush was in charge we would
have been speaking German and Japanese, but would have won the wars
bringing Democracy & Freedom to Australia and Chile!

If I am not mistaken, we did bring democracy to Germany and Japan. Having
lived in Japan, I happen to know they are grateful. (though being the only
westerner at ground zero in Hiroshima on the 25th anniversary was a little
spooky.)

Just curious, how old are you? About 18? Either that, or you are an actual
moron.