Posted to rec.woodworking
1369.44.7.62

Default DOD announced today the death of a soldier who was supporting Operation Enduring Freedom. Sgt. 1st Class John D. Morton, 31, ofStanton, Ky., died in Shah Wali Kot, Afghanistan on Dec. 15, when

Ahh another moron! Yeah your right huh? We just Jumped into that War huh?
Gee when did Hitler start his campaign and when did we enter it? 62 Years
ago I assume you were as ignorant then as you are now!

"Toller" wrote in message

"1369.44.7.62" wrote in message
The Department of Defense announced today the death of a soldier who was
supporting Operation Enduring Freedom.

Gee, too bad you weren't around 62 years ago to announce each death in
WWII. Would you have been in favor of ignoring those dictators also?

Please stop changing your name; you are doing your "purpose" a disservice
by annoying people.