Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Frank Drackman

Default What Happened to Jesada?

When reading the earlier post about router bits I wondered what the status
was with Jesada Tools. When I connected to their site it said that Razor
Tools was taking over the internet order process for them.

For a while in the 90's it seemed that they were an up and coming company.
The owner seemed concerned with customer service and was very involved in
the woodworking forum on CompuServe. I know that the nasty split with CMT
hurt them but they seemed to come out of it OK. Does anyone know what has
happened lately?

FS: Jesada Cutters M. Ginter Woodworking 1 November 30th 04 11:17 AM
Jesada ist Kapoot Gogain Woodworking 33 October 30th 04 02:04 AM
Update on Jesada Tools situation Seeker Woodworking 6 July 28th 04 11:22 AM
FA: Brand new CMT & Jesada router bit sets, last day! David F. Eisan Woodworking 0 November 16th 03 01:38 AM
FA: Brand New CMT and Jesada router bit sets. David F. Eisan Woodworking 2 November 12th 03 01:02 AM