Seeker

Default Update on Jesada Tools situation

Placed an order back on July 5th for router bits, received an automatic
reply email after the order was placed then heard nothing after that for
three weeks. Tried calling, emailing, even emailed their auzy website,
nothing nadda. Two days ago a charge for the amount appeared on our debt
card man was I starting to get nervous especially when the charge was for
the exact amount of my purchase but not from Jesada Tools but from Paint
Store Inc located in the Clearwater, FL area the same area Jesada Tools in
located and a phone call to them resulted in a continuous busy signal (phone
stays off the hook but why!).
Well low and behold while the wife and I were out for lunch a package at
our back door from Jesada Tools was waiting for me. So I guess the rumors of
Jesada Tools being kapoot is not true, they are very slow to process and
ship.
I read an article yesterday on the net where the original Jesada Tool
Inc owner sold out to a Canadian firm and his son has opened his own router
bit website called Infinity Tools located in Clearwater, FL in the fashion
and format of his father's old Jesada business website.
So there it is in a nutshell, Jesada Tools is in business, somewhat.

Mark Jerde

Seeker wrote:

So there it is in a nutshell, Jesada Tools is in
business, somewhat.

They should get another business consultant than the dude or dudette they
have, who by the evidence retired from the U.S. INS about 10 years ago. ;-)

-- Mark (About 5 years @ INS)

David Zaret

for what it's worth...

i have a number of infinity bits, and IMHO they are excellent -
reasonably priced and well constructed.

-- dz

Seeker wrote:
[...]

Upscale

"Seeker" wrote in message
I read an article yesterday on the net where the original Jesada Tool
Inc owner sold out to a Canadian firm and his son has opened his own

router
bit website called Infinity Tools located in Clearwater, FL in the fashion
and format of his father's old Jesada business website.
So there it is in a nutshell, Jesada Tools is in business, somewhat.

Not sure about delivery times or being out of business and such, but their
website is up and fully running.

http://www.jesada.com

Seeker

This is true but the website has not been maintained since last October,
check out their Internet Special it's dated Oct. 2003. Try calling,emailing
or whatever and see what kind of response you get. It leaves you with the
impression that they are DOA.

"Upscale" wrote in message
t.cable.rogers.com...
"Seeker" wrote in message
I read an article yesterday on the net where the original Jesada Tool
Inc owner sold out to a Canadian firm and his son has opened his own

router
bit website called Infinity Tools located in Clearwater, FL in the

fashion
and format of his father's old Jesada business website.
So there it is in a nutshell, Jesada Tools is in business, somewhat.

Not sure about delivery times or being out of business and such, but their
website is up and fully running.

http://www.jesada.com

Robert Bonomi

In article ,
Seeker wrote:
This is true but the website has not been maintained since last October,

Not exactly accurate. One of the pages I looked at had a modified date
in April, 2004.

check out their Internet Special it's dated Oct. 2003. Try calling,emailing
or whatever and see what kind of response you get. It leaves you with the
impression that they are DOA.

For the U.S.A. offices, definitely.

There also appears to be an Australia side of the operation. Has anybody
out _that_ way had a chance to check *those* contact points?

"Upscale" wrote in message
et.cable.rogers.com...
"Seeker" wrote in message
I read an article yesterday on the net where the original Jesada Tool
Inc owner sold out to a Canadian firm and his son has opened his own

router
bit website called Infinity Tools located in Clearwater, FL in the

fashion
and format of his father's old Jesada business website.
So there it is in a nutshell, Jesada Tools is in business, somewhat.

Not sure about delivery times or being out of business and such, but their
website is up and fully running.

http://www.jesada.com

Seeker

Not exactly what I would call up to date, out of date by almost 4 months.

"Robert Bonomi" wrote in message
ervers.com...
In article ,
Seeker wrote:
This is true but the website has not been maintained since last October,

Not exactly accurate. One of the pages I looked at had a modified date
in April, 2004.

check out their Internet Special it's dated Oct. 2003. Try

calling,emailing
or whatever and see what kind of response you get. It leaves you with the
impression that they are DOA.

For the U.S.A. offices, definitely.

There also appears to be an Australia side of the operation. Has anybody
out _that_ way had a chance to check *those* contact points?

"Upscale" wrote in message
et.cable.rogers.com...
"Seeker" wrote in message
I read an article yesterday on the net where the original Jesada Tool
Inc owner sold out to a Canadian firm and his son has opened his own
router
bit website called Infinity Tools located in Clearwater, FL in the

fashion
and format of his father's old Jesada business website.
So there it is in a nutshell, Jesada Tools is in business, somewhat.

Not sure about delivery times or being out of business and such, but

their
website is up and fully running.

http://www.jesada.com

Making Tools - And Marking Them JMartin957 Metalworking 5 March 30th 04 01:09 AM
Who Makes What Tools Gunner Metalworking 7 March 27th 04 10:00 PM
Jesada Update? Ken Johnsen Woodworking 8 February 1st 04 02:14 AM
Good deals on select Delta tools dealsites Woodworking 7 January 25th 04 04:03 AM
Why do you buy Snap-on tools? Bray Haven Metalworking 7 November 10th 03 04:39 PM