David Zaret

Default Update on Jesada Tools situation

for what it's worth...

i have a number of infinity bits, and IMHO they are excellent -
reasonably priced and well constructed.

-- dz

Seeker wrote:
Placed an order back on July 5th for router bits, received an automatic
reply email after the order was placed then heard nothing after that for
three weeks. Tried calling, emailing, even emailed their auzy website,
nothing nadda. Two days ago a charge for the amount appeared on our debt
card man was I starting to get nervous especially when the charge was for
the exact amount of my purchase but not from Jesada Tools but from Paint
Store Inc located in the Clearwater, FL area the same area Jesada Tools in
located and a phone call to them resulted in a continuous busy signal (phone
stays off the hook but why!).
Well low and behold while the wife and I were out for lunch a package at
our back door from Jesada Tools was waiting for me. So I guess the rumors of
Jesada Tools being kapoot is not true, they are very slow to process and
ship.
I read an article yesterday on the net where the original Jesada Tool
Inc owner sold out to a Canadian firm and his son has opened his own router
bit website called Infinity Tools located in Clearwater, FL in the fashion
and format of his father's old Jesada business website.
So there it is in a nutshell, Jesada Tools is in business, somewhat.