dealsites

Default Good deals on select Delta tools

Guys,

I was updating my website http://www.dealsites.net and was adding
some information on tools from Amazon. I see that Delta is offering a
$50 rebate on select tools, and Amazon is offerring a $25 discount on
all tool purchases over $199.99. Amazon offers free shipping too.

I selected certain tool categories on my page he
http://www.dealsites.net/tools.html that show the top Amazon sellers.
The data is updated daily and if anyone is interested in other
categories, let me know. Sure clicking through on the amazon links
generates me a small commision, but that's how I fund my hobbies!

These are the tools with a $50 rebate (expires 2/15/2004):
Rebate:
http://media.ptg-online.com/web/dm/i...lar-Rebate.pdf

12" Dual Bevel Miter Saw
Model 36-412

Compound Miter Saw
Model 36-312

TwinLaser Miter Saw
Model 36-255L

12" Compound Miter Saw
Model MS450

14" Band Saw with 1 HP & Enclosed Stand
Model 28-206

13" Planer
Model 22-580
Midi-Lathe
Model LA200/LA200K

To get the $25 off at Amazon, do this (expires 2/24/2003):

1. Shop: Go to Tools & Hardware and add $199 or more of products
offered by Amazon.com to your Shopping Cart. (Sorry, you can't use our
1-Click® service with this offer.) When you're finished shopping,
click the "Proceed to checkout" button.

2. Pay: Use a credit card to pay for the balance of your order.

3. Save: Enter the promotional claim code TCCAT4XXJAN4 in the field
provided on the "Select a payment method" page to get $25 off.

I hope I'm not trolling here, but if anyone is interested in these
tools, you can save $75 and I was passing on the word. I saw a few
posts about the $50 rebate, but I'm not sure if anyone has noticed the
$25 off Amazon offer.

I've been a lurker here and am considering the TwinLaser Miter Saw
saw. Can anyone tell me the difference between this saw and a
dual-bevel miter saw?

Thanks,
dealsites

B a r r y B u r k e J r .

On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 17:12:05 -0500, dealsites
wrote:

Guys,

I was updating my website and was adding
some information on tools from Amazon. I see that Delta is offering a
$50 rebate on select tools, and Amazon is offerring a $25 discount on
all tool purchases over $199.99. Amazon offers free shipping too.

And you get a commission on all clicks that come through your site, in
exchange for spamming this group, correct?

Barry
dealsites

wrote:

Guys,

I was updating my website and was adding
some information on tools from Amazon. I see that Delta is offering a
$50 rebate on select tools, and Amazon is offerring a $25 discount on
all tool purchases over $199.99. Amazon offers free shipping too.

And you get a commission on all clicks that come through your site, in
exchange for spamming this group, correct?

Barry

Barry,

I do get a commision, not on clicks, but on purchases only.

All-in-all, I'm just letting anyone interested know that they can
save $75 off the tools before 2/15/2004. Whether or not the buyer
clicks through my site or not, the price doesn't change for the buyer.

Hopefully anyone making one of those tool purchases can keep a little
extra change in their pocket. I hope that helps.

RWM

wrote:

Guys,

I was updating my website and was adding
some information on tools from Amazon. I see that Delta is offering a
$50 rebate on select tools, and Amazon is offerring a $25 discount on
all tool purchases over $199.99. Amazon offers free shipping too.

And you get a commission on all clicks that come through your site, in
exchange for spamming this group, correct?

Barry

Barry,

I do get a commision, not on clicks, but on purchases only.

All-in-all, I'm just letting anyone interested know that they can
save $75 off the tools before 2/15/2004. Whether or not the buyer
clicks through my site or not, the price doesn't change for the buyer.

Hopefully anyone making one of those tool purchases can keep a little
extra change in their pocket. I hope that helps.

It is more in the sprit of the newsgroup to include full disclosure when you
are posting some like the above... and seems sleazy when you don't. By
including the information that you get a commission if someone purchases
starting from your site allows reader to make an informed decision.

Bob McBreen

dealsites

On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 15:21:29 -0800, "RWM"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 17:12:05 -0500, dealsites
wrote:

Guys,

snip

Thanks for the feedback Bob. In my original message, I wrote:

" Sure clicking through on the amazon links
generates me a small commision, but that's how I fund my hobbies!"

I thought I was making a full disclosure.

I'm responding to any inital criticism, but I don't intend to bog down
this tread or newgroup.

RWM

wrote:
It is more in the sprit of the newsgroup to include full disclosure when

you
are posting some like the above... and seems sleazy when you don't. By
including the information that you get a commission if someone purchases
starting from your site allows reader to make an informed decision.

Bob McBreen

Thanks for the feedback Bob. In my original message, I wrote:

" Sure clicking through on the amazon links
generates me a small commision, but that's how I fund my hobbies!"

I thought I was making a full disclosure.

I'm responding to any inital criticism, but I don't intend to bog down
this tread or newgroup.

One to the discussions of cutting wood!

John Carlson

I thought your disclosure was clear and your post was not out of line
Of course, if you start to repeat it on a regular basis it'll become
spam. But as a one-time posting I saw nothing wrong with it.

On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 18:35:18 -0500, dealsites
wrote:

In my original message, I wrote:

" Sure clicking through on the amazon links
generates me a small commision, but that's how I fund my hobbies!"

I thought I was making a full disclosure.

I'm responding to any inital criticism, but I don't intend to bog down
this tread or newgroup.

-- jc
Published e-mail address is strictly for spam collection.
If e-mailing me, please use jc631 at optonline dot net
Mark & Juanita

In article , collector201
@yahoo.com says...
I thought your disclosure was clear and your post was not out of line
Of course, if you start to repeat it on a regular basis it'll become
spam. But as a one-time posting I saw nothing wrong with it.

It certainly was refreshing compared to a lot of the "gee look what I
found" spams this group has gotten in the past. If you want to boost
your credibility and acceptance, hang around and participate in some of
the discussions.