Mark & Juanita

Default Good deals on select Delta tools

In article , collector201
@yahoo.com says...
I thought your disclosure was clear and your post was not out of line
Of course, if you start to repeat it on a regular basis it'll become
spam. But as a one-time posting I saw nothing wrong with it.

It certainly was refreshing compared to a lot of the "gee look what I
found" spams this group has gotten in the past. If you want to boost
your credibility and acceptance, hang around and participate in some of
the discussions.

On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 18:35:18 -0500, dealsites
wrote:

In my original message, I wrote:

" Sure clicking through on the amazon links
generates me a small commision, but that's how I fund my hobbies!"

I thought I was making a full disclosure.

I'm responding to any inital criticism, but I don't intend to bog down
this tread or newgroup.

-- jc
Published e-mail address is strictly for spam collection.
If e-mailing me, please use jc631 at optonline dot net